IGNORED

Bates 24: Selling the ‘Happy Family’ Lifestyle

Jellybean

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit estrange that they are not saying anything about Whitney pregnancy, maybe they dont think anyone saw the clip they accidentally showed earlier today.

Everyone is talking about Josie and Carlin. What about Nathan? He's been flying low under the radar after his failed courtship. I think it's possible he might be the one engaged and just decided to keep things more private this time. Guess we will see tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Everyone is talking about Josie and Carlin. What about Nathan? He's been flying low under the radar after his failed courtship. I think it's possible he might be the one engaged and just decided to keep things more private this time. Guess we will see tomorrow.

Lawson said today that Nathan is still single.

11 minutes ago, stardust said:

It's officially Josie. She's engaged!

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 10.46.00 PM.png

That that photographer didn’t get the memo of keeping it a secret lol. Congrats to them! They’re more prepared that CarlVan even though Josie is sooo young

I wonder if that Whitney thing was a error? I guess I'm just saying that because the picture she uploaded with Bradley you saw no hint of a bump and I can't remember how early she usually announces her pregnancy.

8 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

I wonder if that Whitney thing was a error? I guess I'm just saying that because the picture she uploaded with Bradley you saw no hint of a bump and I can't remember how early she usually announces her pregnancy.

well with Bradley we never saw because she was already pregnant but with Kaci she announced to the family at Bradly's first birthday which is October 29th. they announced it to the world on January first right before the new season aired and Kaci was born June 20th 

13 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Maybe the engagement took priority since is more exciting news, and they posponed it to next week?

Last week or something (maybe the week before), Lawson mentioned something happening in Utah...

Now we know.

Did anyone else notice Katie sitting next to Evans brother at Mama Janes/Papa Bills summer home?  Why was he there? Evan doesn’t need a chaperone since the entire family is there.

I really hope Katie isn’t “getting to know him”. They sure do marry quickly!

Wherever they are is just incredible. There are some absolutely stunning natural places in the USA but I think they always get overshadowed by other things happening. Your all very lucky to have such beautiful places!

I'm not surprised Josie is engaged first. Yes she's "after" Carlin, but in terms of preparation for a fundie bride she's more ready.

Poor Tori is probably going to be super pregnant at this wedding though. I know that's what happens when there is so many people in their families but it still sucks. Tori and Josie seem pretty close, and so are Bobby and Kelton. It's not going to be fun for everyone if your bride is stressed about her wedding, your bridesmaid is stressed because she's pregnant or just given birth and the best man is stressed because his wife is stressed and his best friend is stressed because his future wife is stressed and theyv've all got to play nice for TV.

As for the Whitney pregnancy, remember this is one user that claimed to have seen a video. They may have been mistaken, or it could have been uploaded far too soon. I haven't seen any other chatter about it which I think is odd given people would have seen it if it were uploaded by accident.

21 minutes ago, TeaELSee said:

Did anyone else notice Katie sitting next to Evans brother at Mama Janes/Papa Bills summer home?  Why was he there? Evan doesn’t need a chaperone since the entire family is there.

I really hope Katie isn’t “getting to know him”. They sure do marry quickly!

They sure were chatting merrily. I'm hoping that's just how Katie is with everybody and it's not romantic. I remember in an episode last season Carlin specifically brought Katie to chaperone her when she visited Evan because of how great she got along with Evan and his family. I did think it odd how the camera focused on them for so long. Hopefully that was just UP trying to stir the pot a little and nothing else is actually going on. 

12 hours ago, stardust said:

It's officially Josie. She's engaged!

If they got engaged at Arches that sounds beautiful. Was it during the sunrise? Because that would be the BEST.

LOL on this photographer revealing this before People or another magazine could! I bet the family is PISSED. There goes her wedding gig.

Edit: the photo is now gone from her feed!

Lol. Callie totally gave it away during the live feed. Lawson and Carlin played it off well though. Too bad the photographer apparently also missed the memo that it was supposed to be a secret!

Well Evan is going back to school to do a trade and Carlin is still in school. Josie and Kelton are both finished school, are working, and Kelton can provide for the future bundles of joy that are bound to come. 

God I hope Katie isn’t getting to know Evan’s little brother. She won’t be 18 until October. She’s so young. 

@JermajestyDuggar why do you think she is getting to know his little brother?  They have spend a lot of time togheter without any particoulary family reson?  Or is just a feeling?  

2 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

@JermajestyDuggar why do you think she is getting to know his little brother?  They have spend a lot of time togheter without any particoulary family reson?  Or is just a feeling?  

No, someone else mentioned it as a possibility. Sorry it may have been on one of the other Bates threads. Bori gender reveal. JoKelt engagement. Possible Zachney spawn. So much going on at once! I can’t keep up! 

There will be a Bates engagement announcement during the show "Our Wedding" tonight.  "Our Wedding" is another UP show and it airs at 8 pm CST.  

19 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

Wherever they are is just incredible. There are some absolutely stunning natural places in the USA but I think they always get overshadowed by other things happening. Your all very lucky to have such beautiful places!

I'm not surprised Josie is engaged first. Yes she's "after" Carlin, but in terms of preparation for a fundie bride she's more ready.

Poor Tori is probably going to be super pregnant at this wedding though. I know that's what happens when there is so many people in their families but it still sucks. Tori and Josie seem pretty close, and so are Bobby and Kelton. It's not going to be fun for everyone if your bride is stressed about her wedding, your bridesmaid is stressed because she's pregnant or just given birth and the best man is stressed because his wife is stressed and his best friend is stressed because his future wife is stressed and theyv've all got to play nice for TV.

As for the Whitney pregnancy, remember this is one user that claimed to have seen a video. They may have been mistaken, or it could have been uploaded far too soon. I haven't seen any other chatter about it which I think is odd given people would have seen it if it were uploaded by accident.

My high school and college years were spent in Northern Arizona and Utah. It is indeed beautiful. Sedona, Arizona, Arches National Park, and Havasau Falls are all beautiful. 

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No, someone else mentioned it as a possibility. Sorry it may have been on one of the other Bates threads. Bori gender reveal. JoKelt engagement. Possible Zachney spawn. So much going on at once! I can’t keep up! 

Scroll up, I posted about it in this thread, although there might be another comment from someone else in another thread. I just noticed they were sitting next to each other and talking, and I also found it curious that his brother went on a Bates family trip to their grandparents summer home.

6 hours ago, TeaELSee said:

Scroll up, I posted about it in this thread, although there might be another comment from someone else in another thread. I just noticed they were sitting next to each other and talking, and I also found it curious that his brother went on a Bates family trip to their grandparents summer home.

I also kind of wonder about the friend Logan. He’s at the Bates home a lot hanging out with the boys but he has to notice Katie. She’s so pretty. I hate how the Bateses start so young with the courting stuff. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived