• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Jellybean

Bates 24: Selling the ‘Happy Family’ Lifestyle

KelseyAnn
2 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

Here it is! (Don't mind the baby seat in the background sorry!)

IMG_4676.JPG

IMG_4677.JPG

Thanks! I'm obsessed with that era. 

Ivycoveredtower

I didn't watch the episode but read about it on the recap from the Ellie Blog and that WTF she only got one slice  and they ate all the rest not okay. 

Baca
On 5/26/2018 at 5:16 PM, Oh_Dear! said:

How old is Abby?  Could it be that she’s tutoring there in hopes of getting to know one of the three Bates bachelors?

Or maybe John David???

BeccaGrim

Have we done the speculation on the big announcement next week during the Facebook Live Chat? 

Here are my guesses...

1. Lawson is releasing another album (They always think we are about that)

2. Bringing Up Bates is renewed. 

3. Carson is engaged. 

4. Tori's Gender Reveal (I actually think its this)

5. Josie is engaged 

6. And just for the sake of being really out there...Nathan has a girlfriend.  (I find this the least likely) 

VelociRapture
Just now, BeccaGrim said:

Have we done the speculation on the big announcement next week during the Facebook Live Chat? 

Here are my guesses...

1. Lawson is releasing another album (They always think we are about that)

2. Bringing Up Bates is renewed. 

3. Carson is engaged. 

5. Josie is engaged 

6. And just for the sake of being really out there...Nathan has a girlfriend.  (I find this the least likely) 

It’s bound to be the SEX of Baby BoRi. The reveal party was last week and they didn’t announce it then, so it makes sense that the “big” announcement this week would be the sex.

justmy2cents
2 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

Here are my guesses...

3. Carson is engaged. 

5. Josie is engaged 

I hope you mean Carlin. :pb_lol:

Edited by justmy2cents

singsingsing
1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

I hope you mean Carlin. :pb_lol:

No no, they mean Carson. They're doing betrothals now, like true arranged marriages. It's the most godly way, haven't you heard?! He's all set to marry Meredith Duggar on September 1st, 2034.

(In case anyone's worried, yes, I'm 100% joking. And the fact that I feel even the tiniest need to add this as a footnote says something worrying about fundies... :pb_lol:)

ModestisHottest
1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

No no, they mean Carson. They're doing betrothals now, like true arranged marriages. It's the most godly way, haven't you heard?! He's all set to marry Meredith Duggar on September 1st, 2034.

(In case anyone's worried, yes, I'm 100% joking. And the fact that I feel even the tiniest need to add this as a footnote says something worrying about fundies... :pb_lol:)

Ugh yes, I fell down a rabbit hole of fundy betrothal blogs one time.  Even godlier than courtship! 

ariel9

My Guesses for the “Big News” are

1.) Zachney #3. They’re overdue for an announcement. Whit seems nostalgic for the baby days of Kaci. No straight on full body photo on IG since April. Did not do amusement park rides when they went to the amusement park.Additionally vow renewal videos have been moving, no stand still videos, along with a high waisted dress. The vow renewal seems to be a good time to announce. I’m not trying to body shame Whit but if you wanted to cut down on speculation it makes sense to wear different things or not do full body photos unless you want to  give away the news before you can announce. It’s suspicious to have one preggo in the family 

2.) Bori gender reveal. Last big event to generate news. 

3.) Carlin is engaged. UP has teased it. They hinted at engagement worthy photos at the family trip to myrtle beach. Plus has Carlin been quiet about wanting a ring? Why want what you already have?

4.) Josie and Kelton engaged. Carlin will burst into flames but the seem ready. 

5.) any of the courting age children getting to know someone. 

If it is anything other than this I will be surprised. 

Mischievous
Daisy0322
54 minutes ago, ariel9 said:

If it is anything other than this I will be surprised. 

But really, besides babies, weddings/proposals/courting, and the occasional Lawson album ....what else is there

Ivycoveredtower
49 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

But really, besides babies, weddings/proposals/courting, and the occasional Lawson album ....what else is there

Lawson dropping new music which is where i'm leaning. I mean Tori and Bobby announcing the gender makes sense but what doesn't make sense is announcing it on the facebook live that hardly anyone watches. that seems like something that would be televised like the pregnancy announcement 

Kangaroo

The announcement might be to tune in next week (or on XYZ date) to find out the sex?

I don't think we'll get a big announcement like an engagement or pregnancy via Facebook live, but I could see the announcement being "tune in to find out who's having a baby!" Or similar.

Depressed
ophelia
7 hours ago, Daisy0322 said:

A Bates kid going to a real college. Gil having a real job.  Kelly being able to name all her kids. Gil and Kelly doing some real parenting. The younger Bates kids getting send off to public school so they have a chance to get a real education.

Stuff like this would be worth a big announcement.