• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SapphireSlytherin

• tabitha2

• Rachel333

• Carm_88

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh women can't win. Overweight? You need to lose it. You'd be so pretty if you lost the weight.  Chubby? It's just the last 10 pounds.  Lose the weight? Are you sick or something? You w

I recently lost my girl after 12 years together. The last pic of her enjoying the sunshine :)

Earlier this year the original Gerber baby met the latest Gerber baby.

Posted Images

Italiangirl

I love the title only problem now i crave M&Ms! I have to go to the supermarket and buy some :56247951a4b60_32(2):

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1
KelseyAnn
14 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I love the title only problem now i crave M&Ms! I have to go to the supermarket and buy some :56247951a4b60_32(2):

Just had some mint M&Ms- they're the best!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
Markie

I absolutely love the Caramel M&Ms! So addictive...

• Upvote 7
PumaLover

I love the pretzel ones. I love sweet and salty stuff together. Josh still sucks. That is all.

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3
SapphireSlytherin

I've just discovered peanut butter M&Ms. So like Reese's Pieces, and yet not. lol

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2
Nikedagain?
24 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I've just discovered peanut butter M&Ms. So like Reese's Pieces, and yet not. lol

This is SO curiously true!!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
habert

I imagine if M&M 6 is “on time,” which I think I would consider being born between July-Dec of 2019, then Anna would be getting pregnant sometime this Oct-March which does not feel far off or far along since Mason was born. I think it’s easy to think the “2ish years” spacing is a “long time” compared to Michelle/Kelly, but I would not be surprised if Anna reaches double digits. 

This is apropos of nothing I was just thinking about it

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
Carm_88

With Anna being back on Instagram, I am wondering if M6 will have a social media announcement? Not just a two line announcement by the Duggars. 

• Upvote 9
Pecansforeveryone

I am just steeling myself for the almost inevitable "redemption tour." Even if they don't have Joshley speak for fear of sounding like the oaf  he is, Anna is a different story. She seems pretty and sweet and would be good at selling the power of forgiveness and reconciliation. Especially, especially if D-wreck does finally snap and walk out on  Jill and the boys. Anna is much more likeable than D-wreck or Josh. I believe JB would send her out in a New York minute to keep selling the Duggar brand. That man never did let a good business opportunity pass him by. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
mollysmom
On 5/10/2018 at 8:14 AM, Italiangirl said:

Haha that is EXACTLY what I was going to say!!!!

• Haha 3
curlykate

What, what, WHAT?!

There are mint M&Ms and pretzel M&Ms?!

I obviously don’t spend enough time in the confectionary aisle of the grocery store. I will remedy this the next time I am there. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
mollysmom
8 hours ago, curlykate said:

What, what, WHAT?!

There are mint M&Ms and pretzel M&Ms?!

I obviously don’t spend enough time in the confectionary aisle of the grocery store. I will remedy this the next time I am there. 

I've never tried mint M&M's (although they sound amazing!!) but the pretzel ones are SO SO good!!! Never thought I'd like sweet & salty together but oh man!!! Yum! I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly the pretzel M&M's come in a blue bag.

• Upvote 6
QuiverFullofBooks

There’s also raspberry, which is okay but not as good as mint, and “coffee nut,” which I haven’t tried yet.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1
nomoxian

There are (or at least used to be) crispy M&Ms. Like kinda cookie flavoured?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2
mango_fandango

I barely ever eat M&Ms :pb_redface: and I’m in the U.K., we don’t get the same flavour range as you do in the US.

• Upvote 8
CarrotCake

I loved the almond M&Ms in the US.

I have not found them here yet, except for crazy expensive webshops :-(

Edited by CarrotCake
  • Upvote 4
HarleyQuinn

Smarties* > M&Ms

*Not the nasty fruity smarties, the chocolate ones. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8
curlykate
5 hours ago, mollysmom said:

I've never tried mint M&M's (although they sound amazing!!) but the pretzel ones are SO SO good!!! Never thought I'd like sweet & salty together but oh man!!! Yum! I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly the pretzel M&M's come in a blue bag.

Chocolate covered pretzels are my most favourite thing ever. I don’t buy them often or I would be well over 600 pounds!  Thankfully the place I get them from is a bit out of the way, so I don’t have the temptation to buy them each time I’m at the grocery store. 

The mix of salty and sweet is amazing!!  Cadbury makes a chocolate bar that is peanut butter and pretzel and I can’t get enough of it. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1
Carm_88
4 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Smarties* > M&Ms

Oh completely agreed. I don't eat the red ones last. ;) 

• Upvote 4
Nargus
9 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Smarties* > M&Ms

Amen. 

Nothing makes me more angry than watching ‘American tries Canadian candy’ videos and hearing them say ‘oh it’s just like M&Ms!’  No. No they definitely aren’t.  They are superior in every way. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2
Jilli

I love peanut M & Ms

i also like the sugary American Smarties that aren’t chocolate :pb_lol:

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1
coffeebean7

Forget M&Ms, I saw Pina Colada Oreos the other day. I'm so curious!

I predict M6 arrives somewhere between Oct 2019-Dec 2019.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
Carm_88
6 hours ago, Nargus said:

Amen. 

Nothing makes me more angry than watching ‘American tries Canadian candy’ videos and hearing them say ‘oh it’s just like M&Ms!’  No. No they definitely aren’t.  They are superior in every way. 

The chocolate is better and the outer shell has a much more satisfying crunch! No idea why! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Buzzard locked this topic