IGNORED

Josh, Anna, and the M&Ms: Part 17

Jellybean

26 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Did you know that blue cheese has mold in it?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.02e4dc29d06f4f84e043fa2b0ccc93df.png 

My husband uses the mold angle to try and convince me it is okay to keep moldy food after all mold makes blue cheese yummy. You find some mold on bread? No big deal just cut out and eat the rest. Umm no. Salem witch trials anyone?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

My husband uses the mold angle to try and convince me it is okay to keep moldy food after all mold makes blue cheese yummy. You find some mold on bread? No big deal just cut out and eat the rest. Umm no. Salem witch trials anyone?

I have to say blue cheese is not my favorite. I have had some that was not so good, but there is a place by us that makes wings with a celery and blue cheese "salad"..... that cheese is so good. They do farm to table so I'm sure it is super fresh.

I like most cheese,other than brie and limberger.I don't care for processed cheese,either.I have to agree with what my grandmother called it.She called the processed cheese "rubber" cheese.Plus,when I did eat,to me ,it's so salty.

37 minutes ago, melon said:

I like most cheese,other than brie and limberger.I don't care for processed cheese,either.I have to agree with what my grandmother called it.She called the processed cheese "rubber" cheese.Plus,when I did eat,to me ,it's so salty.

Processed cheese is a waste of calories. Give me the sharp or moldy stuff please.

I can’t eat dairy anymore because it makes my stomach so upset, so I’ve been trying different options for cheese, which I love. So far the best alternative I’ve found is the Treeline brand cashew cheese. It’s really good!

22 hours ago, Ali said:

Processed cheese is a waste of calories. Give me the sharp or moldy stuff please.

Unless it’s a grilled cheese sandwich, on white bread, with Kraft or Government cheese. Fried in lots of butter. Best bad thing ever.

( I may have a horrible fondness for that kind of thing because my mom was a whole grain bread / carob ice cream / real cheese/ no junk  kind of person )

I was brought up on whole bread,too.My parents did not buy white bread.My grandparents didn't buy white bread,either.

When,I was a little girl and would be invited to eat at a friend's house,I LOVED their white bread.

I love grilled cheese,too.

Anna's newest Instagram update:

Idky they are all so far apart in the group picture. Josh and Anna both are half in the shot. If you scroll right, there's individual shots of all the kids.

She's wearing that flowered dress everyone speculated about when Joy was pregnant. Is it a sign...? I hope not.

Josh doesn’t look as big here as he did in the familyphoto from just before Felicity was born. His weight really jojos.

I appreciate that it’s Michael and not Mac holding the baby. 

6 minutes ago, beepy13 said:

She's wearing that flowered dress everyone speculated about when Joy was pregnant. Is it a sign...? I hope not.

Guys. Guys. REALLY. Floaty cotton jersey t-shirt dresses are VERY popular right now. Honest. 

My toddler doesn't like cheese at all. He's 100% not interested. He'll tolerate it on pizza but it's very obvious that it's not his favorite food. He'll only eat about 3/4 a slice and he definitely wants something else on that pizza. It baffles me because I personally like cheese too much and my husband loves it too. Not this kiddo though. Doesn't even like mac n cheese or yogurt. Ice cream is about the only dairy he'll consume. 

I wish I disliked cheese because it's not great for you. I agree that when it comes to vegan cheeses, Chao is my favorite. Kite Hill and Trader Joe's are my favorite substitute cream cheeses. 

Of course Josh doesn't look as big here- half his body is cut out of the picture!

Yup. I could see Anna being pregnant. Her face looks fuller here than in some other pictures, and she's on instagram more than usual. Plus given her birthing history, she's due for an announcement.

Mac is looking good. She must be approaching double digits.

8 hours ago, llg1234 said:

Anna's newest Instagram update:

Idky they are all so far apart in the group picture. Josh and Anna both are half in the shot. If you scroll right, there's individual shots of all the kids.

Okay I knew they had a fifth kid but I cannot for the life of me remember his name. If figures I can remember ever 'J' kid in the first duggar family *in* order (that little sing-song thing Michelle did in the show was catchy as hell and my OCD latched on to it after hearing it twice, I did not try to memorize it) but cannot even remember Josh and Anna's baby's or tell Marcus and Micheal apart.  

Also, Re; Josh and Anna being so far apart, that might be for cropping too. If they wanted the picture posted on JB and Michelle's website or something they might have to be cropped out?

4 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Yup. I could see Anna being pregnant. Her face looks fuller here than in some other pictures, and she's on instagram more than usual. Plus given her birthing history, she's due for an announcement.

Her birthing history? Her kids have been around 2 years apart and Mason is not quite a year old right now. That dress has been seen on some non pregnant fundies, Jana's friend Laura for one. (Disclaimer. I am not saying that she's definitely not pregnant.)

10 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Her birthing history? Her kids have been around 2 years apart and Mason is not quite a year old right now. That dress has been seen on some non pregnant fundies, Jana's friend Laura for one. (Disclaimer. I am not saying that she's definitely not pregnant.)

Mason, there's the one I forgot! 

and yeah given their record (Most of their kids seem to be in the latter half of odd numbered years with the exception of I think Marcus? or Meredith? One of them?) I'd say if we haven't had an announcement by October-November then there won't be one until after Christmas.

I don't think she's gearing up for another announcement yet. If you look back at her posts, she was posting fairly regularly earlier this year (Feb to May), stopped for about two months and then started again in July. I think she's just been gaining more confidence in publically posting once more.

As for the floral dress all the fundies seem to own... I'm betting after 5 kids it's probably comfortable and she feels good in it. Hey, if she likes wearing pregnant or not, I can't complain! I'm guessing most people here have a tendency to wearing clothing pieces multiple times because they like how it looks and feels on them.

I'm expecting an announcement for number 6 next year, but I don't think she's pregnant yet.

Instagram automatically crops your picture to square unless you change it yourself.

On the original wide shot it should look less weird.

When I see pictures like this, especially of Josh's daughters, with all the fundie girls wearing  leggings under their dresses, I always think about the fact that it's all because of Josh Duggar.  So the reason HIS daughters have to wear those things all the time is because he molested his sisters.  I wonder what Anna says to them (or Josh even) if they complain about the leggings and ask not to wear them.  Same thing for his younger sisters and future nieces.

On 9/3/2018 at 8:23 PM, AtlanticTug said:

I'll say it, she looks pregnant to me. The stepped up posting on Instagram also suggests something of the sort. Ugh, I hope I'm wrong.

She also had five kids. I don't think most of us would be able to have five kids in under 10 years without looking occassionally bloated. 

This isn't directed at you specifically, but I just hate it when we say a woman looks pregnant, especailly when she's already had multiple pregnancies. She's not Kim Kardashian. She doesn't have professionals touching up her photos or weight loss trainers after giving birth. I'm sorry, it's just a horrible message to send to women and girls. 

If (heaven forbid) I was a fundie, I'd probably just break down and buy pieces that could accommodate whatever weight/stage of pregnancy I was at on any given day, just to save money and cut down on the hassle of having several wardrobes worth of pieces I couldn't wear. Seems Anna, for one, does this too. 

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived