IGNORED

Duggar Data

singsingsing

I got "no relation". Thank you, Rufus!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Jinger, too. I wonder how many options there were.

17 minutes ago, KeshetParparNesicha said:

I got Jinger, too. I wonder how many options there were.

19 and counting...

Thank Rufus, I am not related to a Duggar.  Phew!

But I took the House of Cards survey and it told me I was Claire.  :shocked:

From the quiz:

Something I can do on my own time around my kids' schedules -- maybe a school teacher or a real estate agent

HUH?! Pretty sure school teachers have a very set schedule. If I suggested to any of my teacher friends that they can do their work on their own time, they would laugh in my face.

I got Jinger too

While you follow (most of) the rules, you have a bit of a rebellious side to you too! Like Jinger, you nurture with a dose of reality but know when it’s appropriate to be a bit softer. Fiercely independent, you like doing things on your own but also find comfort in having plenty of people around you for support.

And since when does a school teacher set their own schedule???

I think the reasoning behind the teacher = kids' schedules is:  Once the kids are in school, they have "roughly" the same schedule. 

I said roughly because I know there's more than just classroom time. I am the child, grandchild, and great-grandchild of teachers, so I don't need the "lecture" about "outside the class time" involved in teaching. lol 

Just now finding this thread for some reason. I came here to admit, I now stalk Duggar Data lol They predict a Jessa and Whitney Bates pregnancy announcement this month. Based on the recent pictures of Zach and Whit on the 4th, not sure we'll get that announcement. My favorite post so far was the guess at the next 10 Duggar and Bates announcements. The fact that the whole thing is number based fascinates me.

This is a long one, but DuggarData has posted the next expected announcements for all Duggar and Bates adults and it's really interesting:

"When Will Each Second–Generation Duggar or Bates Couple Reach Their Next Milestone?

As of July 8, 2018, here’s what the Predictor expects is up next for each couple or single adult, and when it’ll happen…  (Note—References to a ‘Pregnancy’ are to the pregnancy announcement, not conception.)

Duggar Couples

Josh + Anna   Pregnancy, January 2019

John + Abbie   Engagement, October 2018*   

Jill + Derick   Pregnancy, September 2018    

Jessa + Ben   Pregnancy, Literally Any Day Now

Jinger + Jeremy   Birth, Literally Any Day Now 

Joe + Kendra   Pregnancy, February 2019

Josiah + Lauren   Pregnancy, November 2018

Joy + Austin   Pregnancy, January 2019

* Personally, I think it’ll be a lot sooner.  Like…  This month.

Single Duggars  (Age 18+)

Jana   Courtship, April 2019

Jedidiah   Courtship, July 2022   

Jeremiah   Courtship, July 2022

Jason   Courtship, October 2023

Bates Couples

Zach + Whitney   Pregnancy, Literally Any Day Now

Michaela + Brandon   Pregnancy, November 2018

Erin + Chad   Pregnancy, April 2019

Alyssa + John   Pregnancy, February 2019

Tori + Bobby   Birth, October 2018

Carlin + Evan   Engagement, November 2018

Josie + Kelton   Marriage, October 2018

Single Bateses  (Age 18+)

Lawson   Courtship, January 2019

Nathan   Courtship, August 2018

Trace   Courtship, August 2020"

No duggar relation for me too!

Based on last post, looks like the D's will have a shit-ton of announcements starting this fall to early spring!

2 hours ago, neurogirl said:

This is a long one, but DuggarData has posted the next expected announcements for all Duggar and Bates adults and it's really interesting:

"When Will Each Second–Generation Duggar or Bates Couple Reach Their Next Milestone?

As of July 8, 2018, here’s what the Predictor expects is up next for each couple or single adult, and when it’ll happen…  (Note—References to a ‘Pregnancy’ are to the pregnancy announcement, not conception.)

Duggar Couples

Josh + Anna   Pregnancy, January 2019

John + Abbie   Engagement, October 2018*   

Jill + Derick   Pregnancy, September 2018    

Jessa + Ben   Pregnancy, Literally Any Day Now

Jinger + Jeremy   Birth, Literally Any Day Now 

Joe + Kendra   Pregnancy, February 2019

Josiah + Lauren   Pregnancy, November 2018

Joy + Austin   Pregnancy, January 2019

* Personally, I think it’ll be a lot sooner.  Like…  This month.

Single Duggars  (Age 18+)

Jana   Courtship, April 2019

Jedidiah   Courtship, July 2022   

Jeremiah   Courtship, July 2022

Jason   Courtship, October 2023

Bates Couples

Zach + Whitney   Pregnancy, Literally Any Day Now

Michaela + Brandon   Pregnancy, November 2018

Erin + Chad   Pregnancy, April 2019

Alyssa + John   Pregnancy, February 2019

Tori + Bobby   Birth, October 2018

Carlin + Evan   Engagement, November 2018

Josie + Kelton   Marriage, October 2018

Single Bateses  (Age 18+)

Lawson   Courtship, January 2019

Nathan   Courtship, August 2018

Trace   Courtship, August 2020"

I do not think it will be so long for courtships for the (my bolded) howlers and Trace Bates mentioned above. That seems like a long time! 

A courtship announcement next month of Nathan Bates??

hmmmmmmmmm interesting.

@elf1590 I also stalk DuggarData! I think it is so interesting how these emotional events that include so so many variables can be boiled down to numbers. Like there is a statistical number assigned to love and emotionally progressing a Duggar/Bates relationship is so fascinating.   

I'm really hoping they do the next 10 events posts monthly. That way folks that are "past due" get new predicted dates, and data shuffles a bit. I agree I think it's the numbers predicting such major events. Like they predict within DAYS due dates/wedding dates/etc which is awesome!

On 7/11/2018 at 4:35 PM, Nikedagain? said:

I do not think it will be so long for courtships for the (my bolded) howlers and Trace Bates mentioned above. That seems like a long time! 

I agree, especially when you consider there aren’t many Duggars left to court.  I know most of us are in agreement that Boob doesn’t have total control over when his kids court and with him, but he’s got to be a little concerned that the show will become an endless cycle of pregnancy after pregnancy for the same handful of couples if he doesn’t start marrying off the howlers.  I literally could care less about Anna’s next pregnancy or Jessa’s, etc, but at least a new courtship/engagement/marriage gives audiences someone new to talk about.

I just think we’ll see Jed, Jer, and Jason court sooner rather than later and when Boob is really desperate to save the show, he’ll try to marry Jana off.

On 7/11/2018 at 4:35 PM, Nikedagain? said:

I agree.  I read a post on Duggar data that the algorithm (or however the heck she does it) is based on the fact that it seems the Duggar boys become more established on being the breadwinner of the family and time to get on their feet before jumping into courtship.  Which I get, but I Feel like the Duggar boys are more involved in work and stuff already, probably more than we know.  I do think it will be sooner than later as well.  

Personally, I'm waiting for a Jed or Jer courtship announcement here very soon honestly. I thought it was one of them when they announced JD but it wasn't!

Does JB get paid for being on Counting On? At first it was only going to be Jill and Jessa, but the rest of the family has slowly been added.

On 7/16/2018 at 12:24 AM, Bad Wolf said:

Does JB get paid for being on Counting On? At first it was only going to be Jill and Jessa, but the rest of the family has slowly been added.

Not sure but he probably will be paid for all the single kids that appear on the show and are still under his roof.

• 2 weeks later...

Duggar Data has the new predictions for the next 6 months:

August 20   Evan proposes to Carlin.  (Announced by September 5.) 

August 21   Nathan starts courting.  (Announced by December 5.)

September 16   Jill + Derick announce Pregnancy #3.

September 21   Jessa + Ben announce Pregnancy #3. 

October 5   Josie + Kelton get married, per their registry.

October 6   Josie + Kelton get married, per the Predictor.

October 26   John + Abbie get married.

November 2   Jana starts courting.  (Announced by February 9, 2019.)

November 23   Robert Ellis “Cade” Smith IV is born to Tori + Bobby.

December 1   Carlin + Evan get married.

December 11   Michaela + Brandon announce Pregnancy #1.  Maybe.

December 28   Josiah + Lauren announce Pregnancy #1.

January 5   Josh + Anna announce Pregnancy #6.

January 7   Lawson starts courting.  (Announced by April 23.) 

January 15   Joy + Austin announce Pregnancy #2.

I think both Jill and Jesse will miss the estimates, Jill because the data is still skewed by Izzy, and Jessa because I really do think she will make it out of 2018 without a pregnancy.  I also expect Joy may be later than they say (similar issue as Jill).  

What do others think?

I agree that Jill and Derrick will be longer. Jessa and Ben I am really not sure about.

I think it might take a bit longer for John and Abbie to get married, I don't know why.

About the Bates: I think Evan will take way longer before he proposes and I really hope Michael gets pregnant soon.

Sadly, I'll be very surprised if Jana courts or Michael gets pregnant in 2018.

I totally expect a Kendra or Lauren pregnancy announcement though. I'm less sure about the older girls.

I got Jinger on that quiz. 

I also reckon Kendra may very well announce another pregnancy by Christmas, or in January at the latest. I'd give Lauren the same timeline, or perhaps later since it's such a recent marriage.

Archived