IGNORED

Duggar Data

singsingsing

7 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

I wonder if there is a better way to analyze the twins question.  Each time a Duggar daughter has a pregnancy there is a 3% chance of twins.  This increases after they are 25, and even more after 35.  For Jana the odds may be even as high as 1 in 7.  This is a more complex analysis, but I wonder how it would change it.

It will be Jinger's next pregnancy and she'll stop at 3

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If any of them do have twins, may they not be boy/girl twins please! As someone who is the girl twin with a boy twin I would be so sad/mad if I couldn't have a relationship with him because he's a different sex. JD and Jana I hope still have some type of relationship since they are private but knowing how the duggars separate them I wonder.

The author of Duggar Data is an FJ lurker! Well if you're reading this DD, welcome! We'd love to have you (unless you're a troll which I can't imagine).

5afc65eb1f339_ScreenShot2018-05-16at10_09_43AM.png.0d2fec78f07ebb4a98da7be2035f8b1d.png

• 3 weeks later...

:Kaboomm:Duggar data has just made a post about the size of all the bridal party of the Duggar and the Bates so far if someone is interest. Also one about the next 10 granduggars after the two that are still cooking 

They also made a post expecting a Dillard baby announcement at the end of June for a mid April baby (I'm TTC and this seems off to me but I haven't actually done the math).

10 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

They also made a post expecting a Dillard baby announcement at the end of June for a mid April baby (I'm TTC and this seems off to me but I haven't actually done the math).

You're right, even if she got pregnant right at the end of June, she would be due in March. If she were announcing in June, she'd be due more like February at the very very earliest. If she has a baby in mid-April 2019, she won't even be pregnant till sometime in July, and most likely wouldn't be announcing till the end of August at the earliest.

4 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

You're right, even if she got pregnant right at the end of June, she would be due in March. If she were announcing in June, she'd be due more like February at the very very earliest. If she has a baby in mid-April 2019, she won't even be pregnant till sometime in July, and most likely wouldn't be announcing till the end of August at the earliest.

Ok, this is what I thought!  Glad to know I'm not crazy or missing something important.

End of June may mean the Date of Last Menstral Period. My first son was born beginning of March, but we dated the start of my pregnancy to the first day of my last period. 

14 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

End of June may mean the Date of Last Menstral Period. My first son was born beginning of March, but we dated the start of my pregnancy to the first day of my last period. 

Yes, thats how you date it, but you don't know your pregnant at that point (actually for the first 2 of the 40 weeks your not) so you can't possibly announce the baby at that point.

9 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

In this case, Duggar Data was suggesting that Jill was going to announce her pregnancy at the end of June and deliver a baby in mid-April, which is impossible. If Jill announced her pregnancy on June 30th and was three weeks pregnant (i.e. one week post conception and basically as early as you could possibly get a positive test), she would be due at the beginning of March, not mid-April. 

43 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

In this case, Duggar Data was suggesting that Jill was going to announce her pregnancy at the end of June and deliver a baby in mid-April, which is impossible. If Jill announced her pregnancy on June 30th and was three weeks pregnant (i.e. one week post conception and basically as early as you could possibly get a positive test), she would be due at the beginning of March, not mid-April. 

Gotcha.

• 1 month later...

Well, shit, I got Jill :pb_lol:

"Independent and strong, you have a soft side to you just like Jill! While you tend to be a bit of a people pleaser, you end up making your own path in life. You are able to balance home life and work life since both are equally important to you. You are humble but take pride in everything you do, and it shows!"

No relation. Apparently I like a faster paced life and less rules. :pb_lol:

I got Jinger.  No surprise really.  We’re born a few days apart and we’re both a little rebellious.

I got Jinger! I guess I'm okay with that. Also, the picture used for that result is classic Duggar (crunchy curls, seashell necklace).

32 minutes ago, momofsquid said:

RUFUS HELP ME, I GOT MICHELLE.

What did it say in the description? 

Than G-d I got none!

13 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

What did it say in the description? 

Than G-d I got none!

"While you may seem like the quiet type, you are a strong woman and a leader like Michelle, the Duggar matriarch. You lead by example -- not with an iron fist -- and love to help people grow. When you face tough times or stressful situations, you are a rock and work through them with grace."

I retook the quiz to get the description and IMO my answers were not at all Michelle-ish. In fact for the question about how many kids, I chose "maybe 1, if any." So.

I love how different the descriptions are from anything I would use to describe these people!

I love how different the descriptions are from anything I would use to describe these people!

I thought the same thing. Whoever created the quiz really loves those Duggars!!!

Archived