IGNORED

Roman Polanski: MeToo = hysteria

47of74

Ugh

Roman Polanski says the #MeToo movement that sheds light on sexual misconduct of powerful men in Hollywood is "collective hysteria" and "total hypocrisy."

Polanski made the comment to the Polish edition of Newsweek in a recent interview given just days before the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences stripped him of his nearly 50-year membership, citing a case in 1977 in which he pleaded guilty to unlawful sex with a minor.

The interview was published this week and the footnote said it was done before the May 3 Academy decision.

In his interview Polanski said that to him, #MeToo is a "collective hysteria of the kind that sometimes happens in the society."

Hey Roman, drink a big glass of shut the fuck up already. 

I'm a woman, so I've never had the experience of being kicked in the balls, but somehow, I have figured out that it is not something I would ever want to experience for myself. Do we need to stick Roman in an elevator with some guys twice his size and have them grope him for an hour so he can understand this issue a little better? :angry-cussingblack:

Horrible man, he has never taken responsibility for his past actions and he obviously thinks what he and others have done is OK, while he should have been stripped of his membership a long time ago, I'm glad he has now.

5 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I'm a woman, so I've never had the experience of being kicked in the balls, but somehow, I have figured out that it is not something I would ever want to experience for myself. Do we need to stick Roman in an elevator with some guys twice his size and have them grope him for an hour so he can understand this issue a little better? :angry-cussingblack:

I volunteer Gene Hackman for that job...

Archived