IGNORED

Random life in Maxhell

SPHASH

Smug Joe and family were gone for Easter but had the immediate family over for dinner.  Gigi wasn't there either.  Amish Anna had a birthday.

I can’t tell what t-shirt Abby is wearing. At first I thought it was one of those obnoxious “I Survived Roe v Wade” t-shirts, but I don’t think that on closer inspection. The Maxwells don’t tend to wear political statement t-shirts anyway. If you zoom in on the “flashlight hide and seek” photo it looks almost like a weather map, like how a hurricane would appear. But Harvey and Irma weren’t anywhere near where the Maxwells were... 

Sarah, it’s not “find and seek”. “Find” and “seek” mean the same thing!! It’s “hide and seek” since those are the two activities involved.

and once again, the best parts of that family are Ellie and Arnold.  So Arnold likes to hang out in the trash can--that was actually pretty damn funny.  he must find the trash more interesting than the people.  

the picture of him and Ellie in the sunny doorway is a very nice photo.  

and once again, a couple of Sarah's captions are head-scratchers, leaving me to reread them to figure out what the hell she actually meant--

"Daddy time so Mommy could concentrate on the conference."  

"Christopher and Anna Marie (who went for a morning) and Melanie’s sister."  

and, ohmyRufus, how did this get past Stevie (did she spike his coffee and write the post while he was napping?)--

"One of my top favorite snacks at the moment: vanilla yogurt topped with granola and fun chocolate pieces."

18 minutes ago, catlady said:

and once again, a couple of Sarah's captions are head-scratchers, leaving me to reread them to figure out what the hell she actually meant--

Yes, and that didn't make any sense as she had just written that her sisters watched Melanie and Nathan's kids so M&N could get away for the weekend.  Does that mean they took only the youngest kid with them and the sisters watched the rest?

The selfie Sarah took of she and Ellie is really cute.  I'm glad she has Ellie.

24 minutes ago, catlady said:

and, ohmyRufus, how did this get past Stevie (did she spike his coffee and write the post while he was napping?)--

"One of my top favorite snacks at the moment: vanilla yogurt topped with granola and fun chocolate pieces."

In addition to the F(un) word, she also used the E(aster) word!!  It's as if she thinks she's an adult or something and can talk any old way she wants!

1 hour ago, kpmom said:

It's as if she thinks she's an adult or something and can talk any old way she wants!

Sarah the rebel!  If only.

Ellie is beautiful and Sarah looks so much happier since she got her.  Where did the baby goats come from?

3 hours ago, catlady said:

and once again, the best parts of that family are Ellie and Arnold.  So Arnold likes to hang out in the trash can--that was actually pretty damn funny.  he must find the trash more interesting than the people.  

the picture of him and Ellie in the sunny doorway is a very nice photo.  

"Christopher and Anna Marie (who went for a morning) and Melanie’s sister."  

I noticed the shitty grammar too.  I got a migraine trying to figure the captions out.

Sarah was at the coffee shop again. Maybe next visit she can stop by a library and pick up a fiction book. Or, god forbid, a science book!

Archived