IGNORED

Raquel Strikes Again

dripcurl

18 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Raquel(back when she called herself Miss Raquel), wrote a story with a pure young maiden petting an orange ferret Curious aptly named the Mystical Orange Penis Ferret. 

It had balls in the story too and unintentional double entendre.  This isn't the original because Raquel deleted it, but @VodouDoll's synopsis - with a quotation.

https://freejinger.yuku.com/miss-raquel-does-it-again-t4692.html#p112262

"'You must hold it a bit more firmly than that, m'lady,' the Knight smiled."

You are all welcome. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

And we should have Cognac and Grappa meet Ico, the Mystical Orange Penis Ferret. :ferret::ferret::ferret:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 13
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Raquel(back when she called herself Miss Raquel), wrote a story with a pure young maiden petting an orange ferret Curious aptly named the Mystical Orange Penis Ferret. 

To be fair, the Mystical Orange Ferret was doing very phallic things by Miss Raquel's descriptions.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

I'd like to know about the shampoo as well.  I'm currently suspecting sulfate sensitivity.  And have switched to Cetaphil for my face and it is indeed magic.  

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Curious said:

May I ask what brand this is?  I generally have to use a medicated shampoo because I have mild psoriasis and eczema (and probably other stuff.  My skin is super special snowflake.  My dermatologist was afraid to have me use what she considers the best OTC lotion because she was afraid it would burn my skin.  The second best, Cetaphil for eczema is magical though), but if I use the same shampoo for too long then I get sores on my head, so I have to have a shampoo to switch out with.  I have to vary those shampoos because I also get sores from those if I use the same one too often.

TL;DR: I have a hard time finding shampoo I can use (and that I like)

Absolutely.  Raquel will always be one of my favorites due to the Mystical Orange Penis Ferret.

It's called Free & Clear.  I've only been able to find it at CVS, though the website says it is carried at Walgreen's and Target, too.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Raquel says that she has one Twitter account and all the others are fan accounts. Does she really have fans that are making accounts? There is one account that appears to be making fun of her(and hasn't been updated in a long time), but I have not seen any fan accounts. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

On 5/7/2018 at 6:24 AM, lilwriter85 said:

It totally pisses me off that Raquel, her mother, and others shilling for DoTerra, YL, and other companies don't give any dilution advice.

But YL is so pure, y’know! You can actually use that lemon EO in your cooking and baking and beverage making. I heard it said at a YL party, so it must be true.

14 hours ago, Botkinetti said:

Jump in.

I have a fascination for twits who believe they are special and important. Raquel truly believes she is a deep thinker and everyone she meets is enthralled with her. This is funny when she is just twittering away about her encounters with coffee shop customers but horrifying when she goes to Peru . She freely plagiarizes , is obsessed with her looks and imo , manufactures most of her daily life and purposely lies about most everything. 

Don’t forget her fantasy (or did it really happen?) of getting a coffee shop customer to dance with her.

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, refugee said:

But YL is so pure, y’know! You can actually use that lemon EO in your cooking and baking and beverage making. I heard it said at a YL party, so it must be true.

Don’t forget her fantasy (or did it really happen?) of getting a coffee shop customer to dance with her.

I think it was a cop, and she tried to get him to dance with her, but he wouldn't because he was in uniform.  Or more likely, because he thought she was crazy and didn't want her following him home.

• Upvote 9

There was that time she supposedly climbed out a drive-thru window to chase after a guy. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 7

On 5/7/2018 at 4:45 PM, zeebaneighba said:

I use a scent-free sensitive skin shampoo that proudly claims to be gluten free on the label.  I'm not going to EAT the damn stuff!

There was some type of organic solvent we used in the lab that said gluten free on the label. We let the woman with gluten intolerance know just in case she got an urge to drink one of the chemicals we used. We at least wanted her to choose a safe one. :content:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

Raquel's newest post is a listicle about how to tell if you should date the person whom you're dating and unlike her previous lists there's not a single word about what his job should be and what Jesus says about it.

• Upvote 6

Is she trying to pose in her latest waterfall photo? It's hard to tell, because she's a tiny yellow smudge.

• Upvote 3

"I can guarantee you this - you two have a shot"

I think she is trying to convince herself haha

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Raquel has deleted her Instagram. At first, I thought she had blocked me on both of my accounts, but that didn’t seem right. I never followed her on my real or spam account, but of course I would use both of those to lurk and only used my spam one to look at her stories. So, I created another spam account just now and looked her up, and her account does not exist. I googled it, and while it shows up in the search, it’s a 404 link.

As if I didn’t sound weird enough, I feel like lurking on Raquel has become a Sunday ritual off and on through the years for me. She is my age, and we had a comparable brand of fundie upbringing (more laid back parents, being ethnic, following our whims). To be honest, I have my own issues, and I look at Raquel as someone I am happy I did not become. 

• Upvote 9

I wonder what caused her to delete. It she hasn't be updating her blog or other social media pages. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I wonder what caused her to delete. It she hasn't be updating her blog or other social media pages. 

I would say a traumatic break up or an embarrassing firing at a job, but she loves attention too much to delete an account. I will give props to Raquel for building a decent social media following despite her terrifying content, but then again she had a captive fundie-lite audience. I have a theory her Instagram following is now 90% a metamorphosis, as in a few years back she had retained a lot of followrs from her blog, but as she drifred less from Jesusy things and documented her alarming behavior more, they slowly unfollowed, but randos in the internet saw her high follower count and followed her.

• Upvote 3

Huh. Looks like she deleted her Instagram. Wonder what happened there.

• Upvote 3

She was posting lots of pictures of children from her work in her instagram stories, she might have gotten in trouble for that.

Her blog is getting almost no comments. She built her blog around being a fundie maiden for God and those people aren't going to read her current blog. She really doesn't offer much for other readers. She has no originality at all, nothing to draw in readers. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

She was posting lots of pictures of children from her work in her instagram stories, she might have gotten in trouble for that.

Here's hoping she uses her newly free time to grow the fuck up.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

Her twitter is still there (but it's not like she's used it since finding Instagram - or she's scrubbed it back to circa 2016).  

There was also a boyfriend in the picture.  Someone who was out of the country for a while and had recently returned.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, clueliss said:

or she's scrubbed it back to circa 2016).  

She scrubbed it. There were lots of examples of her flirting with various men. 

Her FB is still there.

https://www.facebook.com/ItsJustRaquelOfficial/

Her Google account page which shows that time she tried to write dystopian fiction.

https://plus.google.com/112805149955860177204

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Her blog is getting almost no comments. She built her blog around being a fundie maiden for God and those people aren't going to read her current blog. She really doesn't offer much for other readers. She has no originality at all, nothing to draw in readers. 

What, she's still doing that?  I hope she did get into trouble.  Serious trouble.

So the new revised blog seems to be an imperfect tattooed and pierced maiden for God given to those interminable lists she steals from other places.  No, she's not going to draw in readers.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

I really don't think I had heard the origin of the Orange Penis Ferret before, so thanks very much for bringing it up and giving me a good laugh! It truly sounds like a very phallic ferret. The synopsis of the story made me cringe: I need to look back on the stuff I was writing while still young and fundie and see if there were any unintentional phallic references. 

Nowadays, my writing is full of intentional phallic references (I self-publish erotica under a pen name). 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 7

I hope everything's ok. She's been on a social media break before but she blogged all about it.

Her Instagram is back. Doesn't look like she has deleted anything. If this involved her getting in trouble for posting pictures of children she works with then they will stop showing up in her Instagram stories. 

Her pinterest is filled these sorts of images. 

Spoiler

06fc2be8d4830d5ac10c3101d4507eaf.jpg

15b43018630cbf2e29a14d325d3511a6.jpg

• Confused 2
  • WTF 11
  • Haha 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic