IGNORED

Raquel Strikes Again

dripcurl

Now I really want to see what this guy looks like! I’ve never seen someone with colored eyes before.

• Haha 5
  • Love 1

Raquel is the sort of person that would find herself astoundingly brilliant if she took mind-altering drugs.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Raquel doesn't even need mind altering drugs to find herself astoundingly brilliant! But if she did take them, she would find herself even more brilliant than she had ever imagined. 

I imagine that Raquel is what Jill Rod. would have been like if she hadn't been married off at 18 and had a more normal life. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, dripcurl said:

Now I really want to see what this guy looks like! I’ve never seen someone with colored eyes before.

?? I don't get it. Everyone has an eye color. She's just saying the color of his is particularly pretty.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Terrie said:

It sounds like this guy has mood rings for eyes.

In that case she must already be using substances with psychedelic properties.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

So, 1) this is further proof that Raquel’s psyche is that of my 12 year old self’s hormone-laden delusional wishful thinking and obsessive thoughts and 2) is this her vague way of admitting the man who “loves her” and picked out her glasses hasn’t actually noticed she exists yet? 

FD85AFC2-AD47-46EA-B977-73CCA572B06F.png

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • Love 1

She claims she's "not blind" anymore, therefore confirming what my eye doctor has told me. It's the people who barely need glasses who make a really big deal out of needing glasses. He says the people who really only need them for things like driving are the ones proclaiming that they can't even get out of bed without their glasses, while the people who are legally blind without their glasses just sort of shrug and adapt, because who wants to have to get your glasses every time you get up in the night to go to the bathroom. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

Does the eyesight issue for Raquel explain some of her driving mishaps?

Also, did anyone else notice that a week or so ago in her Instagram stories she had photos/video of small children that I'm assuming she's babysitting or acting as a nanny for?  Because posting IG stuff of someone's children is so very professional (But typical Raquel)

• Upvote 4

I think her bad driving might just be because she tends to text, take pictures and make videos while driving. Her eyesight might play into it, but she doesn't follow safe driving procedures. 

I really wish she would blog again. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I really wish she would blog again. 

I do too. I’ll be honest and say her stupid shit makes me feel better about myself. This lack of content is bad for my self-esteem. She’s like the Farrah Abraham of fundies, she should capitalize on that.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

So.... you judge yourself, Raquel? Glad to see some humility happening.

Also, this text post was popular like 6 years ago? Seriously, can she not come up with better content. I was glancing through some old posts on her blog and I forgot how astonishingly ignorant she really is.

2577793D-A501-42A0-B37F-2672AE899D83.png

• Haha 9

What on earth happened to write whatever you want

Are we no longer doing that thing in which one can criticize your writing

That thing in which no one can tell you it's bad

I thought that if people hate my writing it means I have succeeded

I thought it means that I made them feel

But now I see it means I have bad grammar

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9
  • Love 3

I hated that post 6 years ago, and I hate it now. Some people are dyslexic. Some people have cognitive disabilities. Some people are just learning English. Judging people on things that are not their actions makes you an asshole.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

Why does one sentence in that post use the Oxford comma and one not?  Is it some ironic "Haha, I judge myself poorly" statement?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

Happy Sunday! Part of my Sabbath is throwing shade at Raquel, so I just want to say that she really has some of the shittiest tattoos I’ve ever seen, and not in an edgy or ironic way. 

Also, who in Portland would want to talk about music with Raquel? She has terrible taste.  

Blessings!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

Please tell us more Raquel, it’s my finals week and I need validation that someone besides me has let their shit catch up to them. Your trainwrecks are so much more cringey than mine - give the people what they want. 

Love,

Your fans

44C54840-CBA9-43FD-BA5A-48865A5F5BAB.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

She's really phoning it in, isn't she?  She's still self-absorbed and shallow, but now she's not even interesting anymore.  At least at one time she had a streak of eccentricity.  Maybe she'll fulfill the boring and basic dream by marrying a man who's a (insert practical but not very interesting job here) and Raquel will stay home to make Youtube videos about green juicing, magical oils and how much she loves her LV Neverfull.  

• Upvote 7

She wasn't getting many comments and her blog audience appeared to be us, so maybe she just gave up on it. Weird since she redid her whole blog right before she quit blogging. 

Her last FB post. Between this and Instagram story about hitting rock bottom I wonder if this relationship has ended too. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Raquel seriously outdid her self today in two different grotesque acts of propogandizing - one for her shitty writing, another for her shitty theology.

The fact that Raquel is so passionate about Reformed theology and Predestination shows that she is in fact extremely irrational and trivial.

8EA4CAE2-7E71-4611-ABFE-2D5B00FC6153.png

2DFA21E2-4AED-474C-8F53-BC96A605345D.png

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2

I'm bummed she still hasn't blogged. Does this mean that her mystery man broke up with her?

Edited by formergothardite
  • Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I'm bummed she still hasn't blogged. Does this mean that her mystery man broke up with her?

Yeah, Raquel is rather flakey about everything besides her hellbent desire to get her ego stroked, but I am glad that she is no longer pursuing Psychology. If she wants to study that and possibly get a degree in it just for her own benefit, that’s awesome. But the thought of her being an actual therapist gives me the chills. Honestly here in the Northwest I have come across numerous smug guru type Christian women who think they are so special - that they are spiritually gifted and above other people when in fact they are just really disturbed people who put on certain personalities to get by. Raquel is the perfect candidate to be shilling Young Living, going to some random Reformed church to show how enlightened she is, and have tasteless tattoos.  I will never get over that stupid post she did about what a unique Christian she is. But, she is kind of unique since she has managed to combine all of the worst evangelical clichés into one mundane lifestyle. 

• Upvote 9

15 hours ago, dripcurl said:

(snip) here in the Northwest I have come across numerous smug guru type Christian women who think they are so special - that they are spiritually gifted and above other people when in fact they are just really disturbed people who put on certain personalities to get by. Raquel is the perfect candidate to be shilling Young Living, going to some random Reformed church to show how enlightened she is, and have tasteless tattoos.  

THIS.  Since moving to the Pacific Northwest I keep encountering these totally insane, super-special Raquel-esque hipster gurus.  They're either of the Hipster Christian variety, or the co-opting Eastern religions variety (you can't have enough Buddha figurines).  In the worst example I've seen, my brother lives across the street from a lady that does "holistic dog healing" including dog reiki and aromatherapy.  She's a Christian who says God has given her a "special connection" to animals.  Oh, and she does smudging and sells EO's.  Oh, and fights against the "corporate death conspiracy" that is immunization.  She is extremely Caucasian, BTW, other than her crappy Asian-style tattoos.

Why do these people come to BC and Washington?  I never met these sorts in Toronto.    

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic