IGNORED

Raquel Strikes Again

dripcurl

I missed most of her teenage fiction phase

When I started following her blog she was into writing lists

27 Ways My Zodiac Sign Is Awesome Even When We Are Being Jerks

50 Reasons I Won't Date You

A good man was godly and had a great career

A great man gave in to her every whim, and flattered her for her artistic efforts 

Working at McDonald's was a nope

She called herself authoress and wrote poetry that looked like this

Every paragraph is a poem if you insert extra line breaks 

Then she had some bad relationships

Now she is an expert on emotional healing

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

50 Reasons I Won't Date You

Those lists were so ridiculous. Literally no human could live up to her standards. 

• Upvote 3

Thank goodness for Miss Raquel.  She is one of the last remaining unabashedly ridiculous fundies still entertaining me online.  So many of the others still online are outright cruel and/or live lives that look so sad to me.  It depresses me to read about them, but Miss Raquel never disappoints.  

• Upvote 1

Her first blog was titled “Deus Filia,” which she said means “God’s Daughter.” I messaged her and said no—it means “God Daughter,” and what she wanted was “Filia Dei” (thanks to my evil public school education in Latin). She said she was declining to change it because it was her “brand.”

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

20 minutes ago, Hane said:

Her first blog was titled “Deus Filia,” which she said means “God’s Daughter.” I messaged her and said no—it means “God Daughter,” and what she wanted was “Filia Dei” (thanks to my evil public school education in Latin). She said she was declining to change it because it was her “brand.”

Ahh, memories! Her "I use Latin aren't I so much better than you guys" stage. Of course she didn't actually put forth the effort to ever learn Latin

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

@formergothardite, and then there’s the old Paratus Familia  blog, whose title makes Baby Jesus and me cry. Anyone who’s gotten a month into first-year Latin knows they should call it “Familia Parata,” but are too stupid/stubborn to correct it.

• Upvote 2

Raquel is lamenting about the “broken and damaged people” who are “attracted to” her “therapeutic aura”.

THERAPEUTIC AURA.

I think Raquel’s refusal to correct the Latin in her “brand” is because she thinks she IS a god of some kind. In her latest Pome she mentions how she is the “nuance of God’s name” or some shit. Girl, get some help.

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

I guess that explains why nothing was ever heard again about the education. Why study to become a counselor if you can heal by being awesome.

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

Raquel:

I will never drag anyone’s name or reputation through the mud,

Proceeds to then give enough information that anyone who knows her knows who she is saying is a terrible person. This isn't the first time she has done this. 

hen you have been gifted a therapeutic aura, damaged and broken people are naturally attracted to you.
They see you as a wild and free spirit that they wish to have;
a wealth of good energy.

They think that by being around you, they can heal wholly and quickly.

This is not a bad thing.

It is both a blessing and a bittersweet curse.
It is a strength to be part of someone’s path to wellness, but having them in your life can — and will — drain you of vitality and strength.

So you must remember:
you are not the healer.

You are the antidote.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

I used to have some small hope that Raquel would mature and realize that she was not the centre of the universe . She  still presents as a self-centered teenager convinced of her own wisdom and abilities.

I wonder how old the people she hangs around with are because surely people her own age , now grappling with real life ( student loan debt , careers, relationships ) must find her vastly irritating with her childish insistence that she is just so special .

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Botkinetti said:

I wonder how old the people she hangs around with are because surely people her own age ,

Does she ever really mention friends? She used to have some friends she talked about but they never stayed around long.

It must be exhausting to be around Raquel. She has made it obvious she believes her every desire must be viewed as super special while she views the actual needs of others as less than. 

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Raquel:

Proceeds to then give enough information that anyone who knows her knows who she is saying is a terrible person. This isn't the first time she has done this. 

She has been pretty explicit several times that if you're her  ex she will write about you. eg

Spoiler

We will write about you. Possibly before we start dating you, definitely while we are dating you (lover = muse), and if the relationship does not last, take our word that we will continue writing about you. At least for a while. It depends on how we end.

https://vocal.media/humans/23-things-you-need-to-know-about-dating-a-girl-who-writes

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

On 12/3/2019 at 10:03 PM, AmazonGrace said:

She has been pretty explicit several times that if you're her  ex she will write about you. eg

Hide contents

We will write about you. Possibly before we start dating you, definitely while we are dating you (lover = muse), and if the relationship does not last, take our word that we will continue writing about you. At least for a while. It depends on how we end.

https://vocal.media/humans/23-things-you-need-to-know-about-dating-a-girl-who-writes

"lover = muse"

Yikes. That's a lot to put on somebody.

(I should confess that I sometimes have written about people I know. It's not that that weirds me out; it's her relentless focus on her current lover as her MUSE that's creepy. Like, writing about yourself will include some people around you too, I get that. But saying, in advance, that her romantic partners will be her number one topic and be responsible for inspiring her...well, that's a lot. Run away, run away!)

Edited by Petronella
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

God is telling her not to share her latest pomes on Instagram.

ust to update you all -
I am still doing the December daily challenge ¨̮ I just haven’t posted the last couple pieces because God told me not to share them.. at least, not yet.
and that’s okay.

ALSO I have some crazy awesome news that I’ll be sharing here very soon! Stay tuned!

And continue sending me writing prompts.
You peeps are the best.

Translation she didn't actually write them. Is it really a December Daily if you stopped after one day? 

And I wonder if her crazy, awesome news has to do with an MLM.

• Upvote 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic

I started a new thread because someone had to, sometime.

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic