IGNORED

A Little Fun - Would You Sit By Steve M, Steve A or Doug?

PharmDMommy

I think Dougie would probably be the best conversationalist of the three. I've very interested in history, theology, and the Reformation, but it might be hard not to call him on the bullshit if he went of on one of the tangents where he rewrites how things really were.

Steve A could be interesting, but it would be too tempting to see if I couldn't push enough buttons to get him cuffed and thrown off the plane, and that would be really unfair to the other passengers.

Like most of y'all, I'd pick Doug as my seatmate, mainly because I am taller than he is! HA! I want to see how he'd react to a pants-wearing, college-educated, rock music listening girl that believes in God. I'd run screaming from Steve A. because if the TSA comes after him, I don't wanna look like I'm associated with him...

With Steve M. you could play a drinking game with how many times he mentions death.

Sounds like a serious danger of alcohol poisoning.

I'd like to sit across the aisle observing, while the three of them sit together.

Doug would probably find Steve A attractive, and subtly try to hit on him, as they out-brag each other.

Steve M would be horrified, and begin to preach death and damnation to both of them.

Steve A would realize what Dougie had been about, freak out, and then he and Steve M would try to out-condemn Dougie and out-self-righteous one another.

Steve A might even get up and piss against the wall!

Now, that's entertainment! :lol:

I know, I'm breaking the rules of the game, but imagine it!

Haha!! I wouldn't want Steve A OR Steve M, since the first is scary as hell and the latter is just not interesting enough for me. So Doug it is, by default.

I'd be nice to him, since you get more flies with honey than vinegar, after all. Plus, I'd try to figure out what the hell makes him tick. It would be interesting to see his reaction to someone like me, actually. Whether or not he would try to bring TEH LAWD to me, or just hide behind the Bible I'm sure he would be carrying. I don't dress in a defrauding manner, but I'm sure he wouldn't react well to Lucky Brand Jeans and a T-shirt that do nothing to hide my figure. I think he'd approve of my Keens though. Very sensible footwear for Sydney. :)

Of course, I might be tempted to wear my "Well behaved women seldom make history" T-shirt. It'd be interesting to argue that with Doug. :) hee.

Archived