IGNORED

Lori Alexander 45: Sensoring and Sensibility

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if women like Jilly and Hannah confided in her, later changed their minds about Lori, and she holds some information over them that they don't want others to know. 

Lori "mentors" women, talks about them and their problems to her husband, and I don't think it wouldn't be that far of a jump to *threaten* a woman with revealing private and sensitive information if she didn't do what Lori wants. I can see her doing that. She is VILE. 

5 minutes ago, Mellowing With Age said:

I wonder if women like Jilly and Hannah confided in her, later changed their minds about Lori, and she holds some information over them that they don't want others to know. 

Lori "mentors" women, talks about them and their problems to her husband, and I don't think it wouldn't be that far of a jump to *threaten* a woman with revealing private and sensitive information if she didn't do what Lori wants. I can see her doing that. She is VILE. 

Right! All Lori has to says "I'll mention you in a blog post" just like she mentioned the neighborhood kid. 

52 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Woah!! That is freaky. 

LOL, uh oh...here we go again. This seems all too familiar. Will Lori delete her comment again? Stay tuned!

If she does, she will "ignore" The Haters of God by having Ken direct a whole post to them.  Then he'll delete that post and head on over to 2.0.  Once he gets there, he will mansplain a few completely irrelevant things, while ignoring any direct questions or quotes.  After that, he'll scrub about half of his comments and threaten to leave if certain demands aren't met.   Somewhere in there he'll offer to mail a woman a gift.  He might even offer "dinner on him" if "you're ever in the area". :my_dodgy:  Finally, he'll vomit a bizarre string of percentages (completely made up, of course), and mumble something about being reasonable and "serving fairness".

Rinse.  Repeat.

Reader:

Again I will ask you. What about all the female doctors? You know, the ones who regularly save people's lives without discrimination. What about all the female police officers and those serving their country overseas just so people like you can keep on telling them that they should be home chained to the stove. I

Oh, that's easy!  

#1.  Lori shamelessly uses their services, and then trashes them on her blog.  She also likes to claim that every single female doctor that she's ever encountered has confided in her that they wish they were home with their kids.  Every one of them.  And that's totally not a lie.  Promise.  

#2.  She will either delete your comment, or she'll come back and tell you that her advice isn't for women who "hate God and His ways".  She might toss in her bit about how easy it would be for any random person to replace a woman in the work place.  :roll:

Sorry- I slipped up and referred to them as "female doctors".  I believe The Wise Mentor prefers to call them "female doctor women".  Ken likes Harlots of Babylon.  Whichever works...

Hope that helps.

3 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

More scare tactics

There's A LOT wrong with that, but what catches my eye most is 'maybe even a PPI.'  I assume that's proton pump inhibitors like Prilosec, Prevacid, and Aciphex.  WTF does ulcer medication have to do with the rest of that list?  

I'm not even touching the rest of that, I'm really not up to that level of crazy today. 

Looks like she took option 2.  Comment deleted.  

Lori- "Facebook is "sensoring" me!  What about free speech?!?"

Also, Lori- *zaps* Facebook comment, therby "sensoring" her readers.  

I guess Lori's "free country" comment on applies to her.  What a surprise.

@AlwaysDiscerning- That's exactly what I thought.  

She will lose.her.mind over vaccinations & antibiotics, but when it comes to silly little things like human rights, she turns her nose up and declares them unimportant to God.

Lori Alexander:

I have learned that some today think that women dressing immodestly is trivial compared to nations being bombed, corrupt governments, access to health care, education, human rights, and poverty so I shouldn’t worry about these things I write about. There are so many more important things in the world to worry about, they tell me. 

Tell me, how are they going to solve the issues they are so concerned about? 

There is no way they are going to solve nations from being bombed, stop corrupt governments, fix all access to health care, education, human rights, and poverty. ALL of these are completely out of our control and God doesn’t ask us to solve any of them!

Health care, education, and human rights are not God-given rights...

The Gospel according to Lori Alexander:

Human rights= not our problem/out of our control/God doesn't care anyway

Disposable diapers= ZOMG, won't someone think of the children?!?!

It isn't necessarily all GMO crops you should fear. This was brought up in my vermicomposting class yesterday. Not all GMO is bad. The ones to be avoided are the ones that have been bred to not suffer from being sprayed with round up, etc in order to control weeds and bugs in the field,  because that toxic crap sits on the crops and we eat it. That is really the most alarming thing about GMO to me. 

Have I missed something over the years of raising a child?  70 doses of what?  I gave mine all the basics and I think...chicken pox and she made the decision herself to have the HPV one this past year.  I think they might all add up to 15?  I'll say 20 simply to play devil's advocate. WTF do they think kids are being shot up with?  (or am I seriously missing something?)

I get it, our food and water is laced with all kinds of things, but it was also laced with things during her "good ole days".  I remember well water being horrible to drink because of the amount of iron.  My grandmother bought jugs of water because she hated having to drink it, my aunt caught rain water off the gutter so she could wash her hair.  This world has never been pesticide or chemical free.  Those chemicals have simply changed some over the years.  How would she have liked to be drinking Laudanum for her bad neck and end up with an opiate addiction?  

How'd you deal with your early menopause Lori?  I certainly haven't seen you pushing Black Cohosh or Evening Primrose.  And as far as you contraception issues?  You certainly don't want to know how far back the use of Blue Cohosh goes.  

Oh and human rights is a myth, we don't actually have those because the Bible doesn't say we do. 

@Imrlgoddess I don't think you've missed anything. I've been sitting here trying to add up the sum total of my kids' vaccinations over the years, and  I'm not coming up with anything CLOSE to 70! :ENVOUTER:

Sweet Lord in the morning, why is she posting a picture of her feet?  :puke-front:

She's blathering on about nail polish causing cancer, that's why.  

Is that carpet in the background, the carpet that "never needs to be vacuumed"?  Because golly it looks rough.

Is it me or do her feet look dirty ....... and is that dirt under her toenails?  OMG disgusting.

I suspect Lori is too stupid to know this but she can get or give herself a pedicure without painting her toenails.

1 hour ago, EowynW said:

It isn't necessarily all GMO crops you should fear. This was brought up in my vermicomposting class yesterday. Not all GMO is bad. The ones to be avoided are the ones that have been bred to not suffer from being sprayed with round up, etc in order to control weeds and bugs in the field,  because that toxic crap sits on the crops and we eat it. That is really the most alarming thing about GMO to me. 

There is a documentary narrated by Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Hulu about GMOs and the frightening refusal of some to believe the science showing they do no harm. I watched it today and I highly recommend it. Plants bred using GMO do not need to be sprayed with chemicals , resistance to pests and diseases are built in. Pesticide use is reduced accordingly. Many in the anti-GMO contingent are woo promoters who operate in an echo chamber and have a financial incentive to keep spouting their unscientific crap. So much misinformation out there being disseminated by disreputable, borderline nut cases. I know there are strong feelings on this topic, it may have to be moved to No Holds Barred, but I have a low tolerance for those who ignore science, facts, and reason, especially with dramatic hyperbole and ad hominem attacks.

16 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Is it me or do her feet look dirty ....... and is that dirt under her toenails?  OMG disgusting.

No, it's not you.  I thought the same thing, right down to noticing that it looked like she had dirt under her toenails.  I suspect she walks outdoors barefoot.  

Lori is hopeless. She believes every bit of damn woo that she reads, no matter how non-existent the science behind it. If she really thinks her mom got myeloma from nail polish, she is much dumber than I thought. Her feet look horrible, if I didn't wear polish (which I will until I die), I would have my nails buffed and they wouldn't look like her nasty dogs. Triple ugh.

Lori says:

Sticking out your tongue for pictures and having tooting and burping contests are common among women today. 

Godly women are called to be discreet and not do anything to draw attention to themselves. 

I would have never stuck out my tongue for pictures, ever. When I see women do this, it looks disgusting. Tongues are meant to help us talk and eat to enjoy our food, not show off to other people

I say:

Taking pictures of feet is common among women today.

Even women claiming to be discreet and godly are drawing attention to themselves by taking pictures of their feet.

I would never take a picture of my feet.  When I see Lori's feet, they look disgusting.  Feet are meant to help us walk, not show off to other people.

Okay, I confess...my feet probably look worse than hers. I'm from southern Appalachia. Barefoot or sandals are common warm weather attire. Difference is that I am not taking photos of my unpolished dirty feet and calling it good. 

I'm in dire need of a pedi...and can't afford it. However, I can manage to keep my feet reasonably decent looking. There's no need for that FUGLY picture...I mean, if you're going to yak about not wearing polish on your toes, at least make 'em look nice. 

In spring and summer my shoes come off as soon as I get home from work.  I walk around the house and outside barefoot.  The difference between Lori and I is that I scrub my feet and toenails so they aren't dirty.

I wonder if Lori uses the sacred Norwex cloth she washes her face and body with on her feet?.  I have now managed to gross myself out.

Right with you @SilverBeach Toenail polish till I die.

@SilverBeach some are still sprayed for weeds. Some still sprayed for certain pests. It doesn't mean all are sprayed, but some still are. Most Corn and soybean are often still sprayed. Hence my comment about not minding all GMOS but I am still careful about the glyphosate-tolerant varieties, which are sprayed more heavily with herbicide and weed killer than the non glyphosate-tolerant varieties raised by smaller operations. It is true that they are spraying less now for pests, but herbicide and weedkiller they still use. 

Of course, nature still finds a way, lol. More & more weeds are become resistant to glyphosate and so the crops are being sprayed with more herbicides as a result. This was noted by Kansas State University. Also, bugs are slowly becoming resistant. Corn rootworms have already evolved resistance to one of the genes that was developed to resist them. 

It is not a simple cut and dry issue. I do completely understand why someone wouldn't want to eat glyphosate sprayed food. 

I haven’t worn nail polish since HS because I give zero fucks but I also don’t take pictures of my feet and post them on Instagram.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived