IGNORED

Bro. Gary Hawkins 6: Dancing Cocktail Weenies

Jellybean

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you just know that the DON FINCH FAMILY is reallllllly something special...

I'm way behind and just watched the last jurry FB live. He makes me soooo uncomfortable. I worry about Becky and the kids, he seems like he is seething just below the surface. Like a volcano about to erupt.

Mr. Shrew's car ( a 1997 VW Cabrio) died Wednesday. It's currently parked in my office complex parking lot because he had picked me up for lunch was bringing me back when it made a horrible noise & cut off. He coasted the quarter mile or so to the complex & was able to get it in the driveway & into a parking space (all downhill & fortunately no cars coming so he didn't have to stop at the entrance). 
We suspect the timing belt broke. 
We live in an apartment, so our plan is to have it towed to my son's house so that it can be worked on by Mr. Shrew, my son, & my daughter's bf, if we decide it's cost effective (21 year old car, parts almost impossible to find, none in any junkyards around here; it would cost more than the car is worth to take it to "real" mechanic). If not, he can sell it for parts. 
Now I'm wondering if we should follow the Brother Gary System, and try to grift a motor or a whole new car...I just don't think I'm fluent enough in Weenese to do it properly. 

i couldn't find DON FITCH but i did find numerous youtube videos of tommy drewett and family. yeah, i can't get those 5 minutes back...i guess they're good for what they are, but dayam, that would put me right to sleep in church.

sis may, who likes songs just a little more modern at church

3 hours ago, FeministShrew said:

Now I'm wondering if we should follow the Brother Gary System, and try to grift a motor or a whole new car...I just don't think I'm fluent enough in Weenese to do it properly.

OK Folks, car dun broak ned toe repare LORD work, no AMONET to big to small, hay-mayun!  Toe first rapr PRAY follow Lord Will fer fix car. Time ned belt.  NO belt may git new listen LORD give wat you can spar.  Need ween car fer Lord WORK ned 1500 sed makank.  Time labore.  Fine joory call Bro.

14 hours ago, Nomorethanfour said:

I'm way behind and just watched the last jurry FB live. He makes me soooo uncomfortable. I worry about Becky and the kids, he seems like he is seething just below the surface. Like a volcano about to erupt.

Many of us feel the same way.  Have you watched any of his preaching from the recliner videos?  That anger just seems to simmer just below the surface.  

@FeministShrew I gave you the sad face because VW Cabrios are among my all-time favorite cars. I had one when I was in college, and I drove that sucker til it absolutely fell apart around me. 

If it is the timing belt, you’re probably in luck. That went on mine as well, w/ zero warning, and I don’t remember it being hideous to replace. Fingers crossed for you—let us know how it turns out!

Ok Folks, just checking in after stepping away from Gary for a few days. It's just after midnight in my time zone so Gary's Friday deadline has come and gone. Does anyone know what exactly the deadline was for?

I have no idea how Gary's life plans are going to come together if all he does is sit in his damn recliner. This man, who already does nothing, decided to take the winter off. Can you imagine telling your boss, yeah, I'm gonna be taking the winter off to regroup. I'm positive that they have officially worn out their welcome and the church that they're holed up in wants their basement back. That poor innocent basement has seen a winter's worth of pink weens in ME. And for the love of Rufus, does ANYONE HERE KNOW, DON FINCH?!

Ok, so my sleep-deprived brain actually misread that as Don Fitch. I googled it, and sure enough, a post for “Salem Bible Baptist Church” in Alabama from 2014 came up, announcing evangelist Don Fitch and his wife Judy. So yes, they are real.

Also, if you google Don and Judy Fitch, you’ll find a YouTube video of them singing under a tent. 

WAS THEY UP THER SINGIN WITH THE TOMMY DREWITT FAMLY?  EVER BODY NOES THEY SUNG WITH THE TOMY DREWIT,FAMLY!  DREWETS HAD A BUS DID YOU BUY IT? DIDN'T YOU GET MY MESAGE?  I NEW SUM HAWKINS THEY HAD A PRISIN MIMSTRY BECAUS HAF OF THEM WAS IN PRISIN!!  HAHA!!  GET IT??? JUST KIDN!!  HOP YOU FINDA BUS!

19 hours ago, BonleofJore said:

Ok, so my sleep-deprived brain actually misread that as Don Fitch. I googled it, and sure enough, a post for “Salem Bible Baptist Church” in Alabama from 2014 came up, announcing evangelist Don Fitch and his wife Judy. So yes, they are real.

Also, if you google Don and Judy Fitch, you’ll find a YouTube video of them singing under a tent. 

Dunno why, but I imagined them singing under one of those kid parachutes while singing the itsy bitsy spider.  No? No one else did?  

WAS THEY UP THER SINGIN WITH THE TOMMY DREWITT FAMLY?  EVER BODY NOES THEY SUNG WITH THE TOMY DREWIT,FAMLY!  DREWETS HAD A BUS DID YOU BUY IT? DIDN'T YOU GET MY MESAGE?  I NEW SUM HAWKINS THEY HAD A PRISIN MIMSTRY BECAUS HAF OF THEM WAS IN PRISIN!!  HAHA!!  GET IT??? JUST KIDN!!  HOP YOU FINDA BUS!

Stop this at once, Carol. I almost choked to death.

#Weens4Jesus

Gary and Becky put up some normal photos of themselves yesterday.  They're kind of cute, peeking around a tree at each other.  Except that they're both professional grifters preaching a gospel of hate who need to give up preaching and get jobs to support themselves.  Will god come through this time with a new bus?  

Someone mentioned up thread that Gary's time to find a bus/van is narrowing.  By my calculations he needs one by this weekend at the latest as he has a revival next week.  I wonder what is happening...how long he can go on fooling himself that Jesus wants him to preach.  I expect we will see a slow burning rage from Gary couched in "if Jesus moves you to do this".  By the end of the week, if he doesn't have vehicle he will be blaming his readers for it.

Stay tuned.  Gary is nothing if not predictable.

What happened to bro Gary’s preaching videos? He hasn’t done one in a while....and, for a family trying to raise money they sure haven’t been using this time to sell their juwry or toothpasta at all. I need to know if Gary has breathe in the morning:giggle:

Gary is begging again in a mildly threatening tone.  I can't for the life of me figure out what he thinks he is going to get.  I suspect his readers are onto him in terms of giving money to a fool who can't be bothered to check out a vehicle before he before he buys it.  I wonder how much hard earned money they've given him only to see it go to shit.  A lot, I'd guess. 

5afa6a2193dd3_ScreenShot2018-05-14at9_57_50PM.png.e39dce73646f7e30d0ac3c745fe20640.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 9.57.50 PM.png

Sounds like the Lord's saying no, Bro.  And don't expect people to be praying all day for you...I'm sure most of them have JOBS and the rest are probably looking.

Wonder how many churches he’s imposed himself upon are counter acting his praying for a vehicle with prayers he stays put...

if he were really sought after, surely congregations would be willing to spot them some money...

It beggars belief how these people expect to get away with not working. He’s never going to make any sort of money because his pool of leghumpers is so small, and they likely don’t have much money themselves. Most people would surely get irritated over this... these people will have had to work hard for their money, and here’s Gary begging for whole vehicles and so on without any particular reason or issues.

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived