IGNORED

Bro. Gary Hawkins 6: Dancing Cocktail Weenies

Jellybean

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[mention=24510]PumaLover[/mention] so sorry you have moved into what sounds like Nog-Land.
Hopefully these neighbors get things straightened out (with a licensed surveyor, perhaps?)

Omg no! Anything but that! If these people don't have indoor plumbing it's all running downhill to my place!
[mention=24510]PumaLover[/mention] Did 911 respond?

Yes, thank you for asking. They answered right away which is nice because I don't have cell service here, only a land line. I am assuming they talked to both parties. There are dense trees between us all so I couldn't see but I heard people talking. It's weird for people to be so combative up here, considering everyone is armed. I learned to use a gun in the case of wild animals, not necessarily crazy neighbors!

Stay tuned.

@PumaLover Wow—that must have been terrifying! I’m so sorry you had to go through it, but I’m glad it’s over (for now, anyway.) You didn’t say if the police were helpful or not, but I’m glad you called 911. Might I also suggest stout locks ASAP?

(Never mind—I see they were.) 

[mention=24510]PumaLover[/mention] Wow—that must have been terrifying! I’m so sorry you had to go through it, but I’m glad it’s over (for now, anyway.) You didn’t say if the police were helpful or not, but I’m glad you called 911. Might I also suggest stout locks ASAP?
(Never mind—I see they were.) 

Thank you Lillymuffin! Our house is attached to a huge metal shop and the door can be easily slid open. But you are right that we definitely need sturdy locks. The front door locks but the back and side doors don't. I don't lock the cars or even the front door when I leave. I hate that this situation has made me question all that now. We left the city because we were tired of all this. I have felt safe the entire time we've been up here, until this incident this evening. I'm afraid to even go down to the creek now because that's the property line. Again I appreciate the responses. My husband was not quite as sympathetic.

I would like to point out that Bro Gary does not currently HAVE the $700. That is AFTER things he thinks he can sell plus what people have sent. 

I think it is safe to say, knowing him, that whatever he thinks he can sell to make up the difference between whatever he has grifted and whatever he needs will not Ben nearly sufficient. 

Remember, they had to pay off bills before they had enough money to purchase their jewelry to sell. If they could make a couple hundred bucks selling stuff, wouldn’t they have done hay already?  

@PumaLover yikes that is scary.  I hope it gets worked out.  Nobody needs crazy abusive neighbors.

what the heck could g&b have that they could actually sell?  They live out of a van on the road, staying in various church homes.  It sounds like they don’t even have a working vehicle of any kind right now.  Lucky for them they can stay in his parents’ trailer.  Are they borrowing a car from them too?  I wonder if Becky gets disability or SSI?

Gary sounds a bit desperate for his god to give him some $.  Meetings and no way to get there F9E84684-7DF7-4659-863E-6862C6FFEA73.thumb.jpeg.ecde90ba69a6e477f54963bf22782173.jpeg

@PumaLover  Document everything and don't hesitate to call 911.   I also live remote so know how alone you feel. My HB actually gave me a handgun that I hope I never have to use.  So sorry this jerk has ruined your peace.  Poor little girl too, hope CPS is aware.  Keep us posted cause we are worried.  Luvs.

ps, keep dogs off his property

*adopts David Attenborough voice*

The polar octopus, or octopus polaris, is perhaps not an animal that one would expect to find in the Arctic Circle. Indeed it only visits in the summer months. It feeds mainly on whelks and clams. The polar octopus is known for being contrary; in fact, it does the exact opposite of what anyone tells it to. If someone says swim left, it'll swim right. If someone says get a job, it refuses and instead swims around preaching the Good Message. This might not sound like the typical behaviour of a cephalopod, but with God, all things or possibly.

5af1fef1e6dc9_polaroctupus.thumb.png.c82b7cd714199721f29cd6d1b06cb0e8.png

(Apologies for my piss poor editing skills. I don't have Photoshop so I had to make do with Paint.)

1 hour ago, keepercjr said:

@PumaLover yikes that is scary.  I hope it gets worked out.  Nobody needs crazy abusive neighbors.

what the heck could g&b have that they could actually sell?  They live out of a van on the road, staying in various church homes.  It sounds like they don’t even have a working vehicle of any kind right now.  Lucky for them they can stay in his parents’ trailer.  Are they borrowing a car from them too?  I wonder if Becky gets disability or SSI?

Gary sounds a bit desperate for his god to give him some $.  Meetings and no way to get there F9E84684-7DF7-4659-863E-6862C6FFEA73.thumb.jpeg.ecde90ba69a6e477f54963bf22782173.jpeg

"But most importantly hoping God show up."?????

Gary, you have no business being a "preacher" if you "hope" God shows up.  That is theologically incorrect and downright stupid on your part.  Your KJB teaches God's omnipresence, does it not?

And I love that you quoted Galatians 6:7 because you are reaping exactly what you sow--NOTHING!  The seeds you are sowing are those of annoyance, sloth, self-righteousness, lack of integrity, and stupidity...among others.

He could volunteer for some paid clinical trials.  I imagine there might be a bit of concern regarding informed consent, but maybe not...

What?  Did they actually get enough money?  Are they just looking at it?  Also of note there is no sound in his video hahaA3227861-43B0-49DA-ADBB-8678EC5691B5.thumb.jpeg.9013a755c065de2bd2d974496298a9ff.jpeg

It's not quite purring then, is it?  We need audio verification, G Haw.

59 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

He could volunteer for some paid clinical trials.  I imagine there might be a bit of concern regarding informed consent, but maybe not...

He could sell his plasma. I think the going rate is currently $20-50 for about 90 minutes of "work" and, get this: the heavier you are the more plasma they can take from you and the more money you get. GeeHaw would be at the upper end of the scale, so to speak.

11 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

He could sell his plasma. I think the going rate is currently $20-50 for about 90 minutes of "work" and, get this: the heavier you are the more plasma they can take from you and the more money you get. GeeHaw would be at the upper end of the scale, so to speak.

Yeah, that's it. He's full of...plasma. And weens. 

@PumaLover I'm so sorry you're going through drama. And after all you did to create such a cute Polar Octopus! May his mittened tentacles wrap you in safety.

41 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

I think there are also blood pressure requirements. I am not one to play doctor on the internet....but I feel comfortable speculating Bro may not be the healthiest ox in the barn.

Oh, Gary.  The LOLs are back in full force (and I need them, today).  I can't wait 'til he inevitably falls into full Supper Bowel  level posts once again.  

A silent video asking us to listen to his new motor purr?  

A Christian preacher who "hopes" that God shows up?   

49 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Yeah, that's it. He's full of...plasma. And weens.

I know if I was in a life threatening situation, I would ask for the ween-fortified plasma.

I got sound on purring engine video.  It sounds good if it's a diesel, if not it's knocking.

I doubt that video is a video of their engine.  It’s about a 5 second clip that is super pixelated.  I was going to say he’s a fucking liar, but he didn’t SAY it was theirs, just said “listen to it purr”. The suggestion is there, but he doesn’t come out and say it.  Mmhmm

I was married to that type once.  Then I divorced that lying sack of shit and married a guy who could keep a job. The same job. For more than a month. 

10 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

I got sound on purring engine video.  It sounds good if it's a diesel, if not it's knocking.

Strange.  I couldn’t hear a thing.   I turned my volume all the way up too.

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:47 PM, Tree Hugger 2 said:

Sis Luna, 

You have a relationship that most of us only dream about.  Be good to Bro Luna, you'll never find another like him. 

Dayumm, I'm jealous!  (Grampwych will have nuthin to do with those holy rollers!)

Maybe the church or whoever he’s buying from sent him some proof of life video... it doesn’t seem like he’s personally there wth the van

12 hours ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

As in, "Knock-knock-knockin' on Heaven's door?"

Ok folks, now they're trying to sell their van. I just looked up 2003 Pontiac Montanas, and found one with a motor for $499. Good luck with that Bro.

Screenshot_2018-05-09-13-13-46-1.png.1f12cfbf8011cd60be84c8bcd3232cb8.png

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived