IGNORED

Bro. Gary Hawkins 6: Dancing Cocktail Weenies

Jellybean

$3200 would be a great down payment on a used vehicle. That was my first thought–then I realized that fundies don't like going into debt for anything. Also, they don't have jobs so I guess they can't really finance anything. My guess is it will run a week (hopefully) and they'll be back to grifting in no time. 

I finally watched the latest joory video and as everyone else said, it made me very uncomfortable. I don't know why Bro Ween kept hovering in the background. He seemed so unnecessary and also just so domineering. Eek. I keep starting to feel sorry for Becks but I try and tell myself that yes, she did choose this. But I have no idea why. Her self esteem must really be in the toilet to feel like she deserves someone like that. :(

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

$3200 would be a great down payment on a used vehicle. That was my first thought–then I realized that fundies don't like going into debt for anything. Also, they don't have jobs so I guess they can't really finance anything. My guess is it will run a week (hopefully) and they'll be back to grifting in no time. 

I wonder how he could have not gone into debt on his previous clunkers.  Didn't he barely grift enough for down payments, not to mention the repairs that were needed shortly after he drove off?

He pays what he has on hand and hopes for the best next hand out.

i just can't watch that whole live jury video...but this is from about 2-3 minutes of video :gary rubs his nose, pushes his glasses up, rubs his nose again. his hands are doing something out of camera and then he pulls his pants up. he rubs his nose again, then his beard, then pushes his glasses up again, then rubs his nose again. looks away a couple of times and then does some kind of weird thing with is mouth. always, his hands and shoulders are moving around. he scratches his head, then pushes his glasses up, then rubs his nose. he interrupts becky a number of times.

dammit woman, get out of there! go back to nursing, move in with a relative and leave this mess behind!

sis may-who sure hopes ghaw uses a lot of hand sanitizer  and soap

@Nikedagain? I think you are correct with the bus breaking down on the drive home.

Not only are people not warning him about this van they are asking for his address to mail payments and how to do it via PayPal!

as far as paying for the bus, I think it was $5000 and he went on a crazy Facebook gritting mission and I believe he managed to collect it.

I take it back... one person is warming him.. sort of (good advice that he won’t listen to)

AFEBDD5E-8D2D-4AF6-8022-281F80CA7BAB.thumb.jpeg.76a51afd4cac3f2179ed053ec2683f2e.jpeg

also someone asked about the bus

Spoiler

98BE73EC-E134-4BFD-B6A7-CF390490E51A.thumb.jpeg.f4c97810c1266f58f3d698fd6d919cb9.jpeg

Bro Gary will never, ever learn. Sigh.

Part Two of the Wa-La diner visit is here!!

GarynBecky still have 30 peaces of Joory lef to sale.

Mega sales pitch..."I need these gone!".

I'm guessing they're out of the Joory bizness.  Back to full on grift for a passenger van.  

Pray about it.  It must be God will not Gary's. 

49 minutes ago, Carol said:

Pray about it.  It must be God will not Gary's.

Ok folks, I grew up in a church that was the polar octopus of fundie, so I don't know the doctrine here, but by praying for Bro Weens' van, are they assuming that God wasn't planning on the van, and they're hoping to change His mind?  Assuming that God was undecided on the van, and they're hoping to influence His decision?  Reminding God about the van in case He's been busy with wars and disasters and trivial stuff like that, and it's slipped His mind?

I was taught to pray by giving thanks, and by asking God to help me to be good and kind; the idea of praying for the acquisition of material goods is foreign to me.

15 minutes ago, FullOfGravy said:

I was taught to pray by giving thanks, and by asking God to help me to be good and kind; the idea of praying for the acquisition of material goods is foreign to me.

Ya, you are obviously not a fundie then!  That's God's main role in fundie's lives--to bring them material goods and good weather for their trips/mulching/PP Protesting.

Ok folks 

There is OFFICIALLY a Bro Gary sub forum in Families and Individuals!!! GLORY TO GOD HALLAYLOOYER HAYMAYUN.

Sis mango_fandango

On 5/2/2018 at 8:42 AM, General Jinjur said:

Snail man:

Hide contents

South-Florida-Snail-Man--108200.thumb.jpg.4de95883a4d219aabc282ce8cc2f8d17.jpg

Hey sis jinjur. Im reel worryed bout ole Snail Man there. Doesnt snails git all sic an shrivle up if'n they git in salt? An that their man is walkin right by salt water!!! I think weed all better pray for him reel hard.

Sis WWJCD who is reel worryed

Ok folks someone needs to let Gary know it may not be God's will to send him a working van along with a trailer for his tent and also an 8000 motor for a broke down bus! Will his next prayer request be for God to send peeps to buy more $5 jeweree and $20 toothpasta! Maybe he can best serve God by providing for family, give them a stable home, and an education- yes the ebil public kind cause we dont want to burden him with tuition. So thats that and Haymuhn Hayleerlula wheres the Tylenol! 

Sis Candy

laundry is calling my name

Dear Gary,

You asked me what my will is for you to buy a 15 passenger van for $3250.00.   For heaven's sake, I bought you a bus that broke down a couple of days after you bought it!  I bought you a van that's broken down, too.  I gave you a place to stay for free so that you could sort out your life and make good decisions going forward.   I buy your gas, your food, your lodging and your internet connection and what do you do?  You start selling toothpaste at $20.00 a tube that sells on Amazon.com for $11.00 with FREE Prime shipping!  And when that doesn't bring in the thousands you thought it would, you switch to cheap jewelry...and you're in the hole for that.  All this in just in the past year!

I think you get my point.  I'm done taking your calls.  It's time to stay put and find a regular job.  Preach on Sunday if you want to, hand out leaflets after work.  But, for god's sake, get off my prayer line!  Between you and John Shrader of Sub-Saharan Africa no one else can get a word in edgewise.  

In my name,

God

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Wonder what would happen if Becky threatened to leave if he doesn't get his act together.

He'd probably just tell her to mind her headship.

12 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Hey sis jinjur. Im reel worryed bout ole Snail Man there. Doesnt snails git all sic an shrivle up if'n they git in salt? An that their man is walkin right by salt water!!! I think weed all better pray for him reel hard.

Sis WWJCD who is reel worryed

Oh noes! Yer prolly right. Pore snail man.

On 5/4/2018 at 11:46 AM, keepercjr said:

I take it back... one person is warming him.. sort of (good advice that he won’t listen to)

AFEBDD5E-8D2D-4AF6-8022-281F80CA7BAB.thumb.jpeg.76a51afd4cac3f2179ed053ec2683f2e.jpeg

also someone asked about the bus

Reveal hidden contents

98BE73EC-E134-4BFD-B6A7-CF390490E51A.thumb.jpeg.f4c97810c1266f58f3d698fd6d919cb9.jpeg

Douchebag Gary didn’t even thank his friend for all the prayers he’s going to be giving.  

Gary asked for prayers... he got prayers... ungrateful. 

Ok folks, I'm legit embarrassed for them on the last joory video. Gah!  Cringe worthy.  I should probably think they are cute in their little interactions but, I don't.   Get your shit together Bro Gary and Becky!  They have no shame constantly begging.  It's embarrassing me!  Stop it.

Sis. Beermeet ( 7lbs 11 oz, owns a cat, just ate a slider or 3 and lost my bet on the Kentucky derby)

Why do they need at 15 passenger van again?  Why not get a double cab truck to pull their shit?  It's just them and 2 kids at this point, right?

1 hour ago, LovelyLuna said:

Why do they need at 15 passenger van again?  Why not get a double cab truck to pull their shit?  It's just them and 2 kids at this point, right?

Probably so they can sleep in it.

On 5/4/2018 at 3:41 PM, FullOfGravy said:

Ok folks, I grew up in a church that was the polar octopus of fundie

This has to be an awesome autocorrect, yes? I have this mental picture of an octopus wrapped in a scarf. 

I felt really sorry for Becky when she kept saying so proudly that Gary LET her have the necklace she was wearing.  She really liked it so he let her have it.  It's a damn cheap ass $5 necklace, and he LET her have it.  That just makes me furious for her.  I can't fathom having to have permission from my husband to buy a $5 necklace.  I can't imagine having to live with that fool.  Free Becky.  Run Becky run!   

4 minutes ago, Ms. Squishels said:

I felt really sorry for Becky when she kept saying so proudly that Gary LET her have the necklace she was wearing.  She really liked it so he let her have it.  It's a damn cheap ass $5 necklace, and he LET her have it.  That just makes me furious for her.  I can't fathom having to have permission from my husband to buy a $5 necklace.  I can't imagine having to live with that fool.  Free Becky.  Run Becky run!   

And it want even $5 since they purchased it to sell.  It was something like a bit less than $3.  Yes to me that came across as really controlling.  He loves to brag on his “purchases” for her... the shake, the hat, the hair cut, the necklace, etc.  and they are all cheap.  I would be embarrassed if my husband did that.

37 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

And it want even $5 since they purchased it to sell.  It was something like a bit less than $3.  Yes to me that came across as really controlling.  He loves to brag on his “purchases” for her... the shake, the hat, the hair cut, the necklace, etc.  and they are all cheap.  I would be embarrassed if my husband did that.

Wow, you're right.  So her necklace may have even been cheaper than her milkshake.  Gary is a controlling a-hole.

9 hours ago, SuperNova said:

This has to be an awesome autocorrect, yes? I have this mental picture of an octopus wrapped in a scarf. 

It was thrown around a bit in an earlier Bro Gary thread, and I thought I remembered it as one of his mispronunciations.  Looking back, though, it was actually from @Coy Koi's young daughter - oops!  Either way, it stuck in my head in relation to the Bro Gary threads, but also just in general because I have that same mental picture and it's adorable.

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived