IGNORED

Bro. Gary Hawkins 6: Dancing Cocktail Weenies

Jellybean

Pretty  sure even those predatory lending places would steer clear of Bro Ween.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK folks, Snail Man is pretty much the funniest damn thing I've ever seen. My autocorrect has some pretty ridiculous typos but I typically check my post before actually posting it to FB. I wonder if he is too lazy to type and does the voice to text and that accounts for some of the incomprehensible posts. My husband does the same thing and half the time his texts don't make sense. One of my favorites is, "Josh is yelling the trailer." It was supposed to be, Josh is taking the trailer. (?) Just a thought, knowing how lazy he is.

Also, I like how at first they needed a 4 passenger van, and then in their newsletter it jumped to a 12-15 passenger van. Is that fundie math, or just seeing how much they can possibly grift? Just kidding, I know it's the latter.

Sis Puma

Here is Part One of Wa-La Diner revisited. Don't worry, Part Two will definitely cover pink weens. 

(BTW, Annie and Marissa are family friends who are the same age as Jessica and Faye).

On 5/1/2018 at 1:57 PM, LovelyLuna said:

At the exact same time we both whispered  “HeyyMAN!”, completely not planed.

Sis Luna, 

You have a relationship that most of us only dream about.  Be good to Bro Luna, you'll never find another like him. 

21 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

If the rest of us are as egotistical as me, we like receiving notifications from old posts, so no apologies necessary. :my_biggrin: And we love new Ween friends!

And you can't be blamed for sharing a birthday. I share a birthday with John Grisham, and while I generally like him and his books, if you've ever been unfortunate enough to read his Christmas book ("Skipping Christmas"), you'll understand my reluctance to share anything with him. That thing could have almost been written by Bro Gary. I read it a few years ago and I'm still a bit dazed. I'm not a book-snob at all, but I'm not a book-G-haw either.

I share a birthday with Tom Cruise.  I am exactly a year older than him.  Stupid Scieno stole my birthday!

I share a birthday with the late Princess Diana and Pamela Anderson. Rather different to each other... and I'm not particularly like either of them :pb_lol:

I will pay someone ONE MILLION dollars if they can provide video to us showing BroG "constructing a church". 

GarynBecky went live again last night.  They didn't sell a single piece although they've upped their game about 10%.  Lighting was better, barely, and Becky was a bit perkier.  I saw 6-7 comments, total.  This was the same jewelry, 5th presentation.  All pieces are still "purty".  

Becky said to watch carefully because she was only going to go through the jewelry once during this video because her back hurt.  Gary said, "Well, I'll see about that!", and then told her she could present the jewelry a second time sitting in a chair.  What a pig.

Gary hovered and swayed, mispronounced words, interrupted, scratched under his armpit, scratched his face, arms, belly, smacked, harrumphed, fixed his belt, pulled up his jeans, pulled on his hat.  

He could not keep his face out of the camera or his mouth shut.  I'd say they lead lives of quiet desperation but that's an insult to literature.  Maybe it's more like, "they're totally fucked".    

3 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I share a birthday with the late Princess Diana and Pamela Anderson. Rather different to each other... and I'm not particularly like either of them :pb_lol:

Then your birthday is quite close to mine!  Diana was 2 days older than me.

On 5/1/2018 at 7:29 PM, Coy Koi said:

If the rest of us are as egotistical as me, we like receiving notifications from old posts,

Sis Koi,

If my memory serves correctly, you were the one that brought us to Bro Gary.  Our lives are richer for it.   :my_biggrin:       You just go right ahead and be as egotistical as you want to be!! :my_angel:

Sis Hugger

1 hour ago, Carol said:

GarynBecky went live again last night.  They didn't sell a single piece although they've upped their game about 10%.  Lighting was better, barely, and Becky was a bit perkier.  I saw 6-7 comments, total.  This was the same jewelry, 5th presentation.  All pieces are still "purty".  

Becky said to watch carefully because she was only going to go through the jewelry once during this video because her back hurt.  Gary said, "Well, I'll see about that!", and then told her she could present the jewelry a second time sitting in a chair.  What a pig.

Gary hovered and swayed, mispronounced words, interrupted, scratched under his armpit, scratched his face, arms, belly, smacked, harrumphed, fixed his belt, pulled up his jeans, pulled on his hat.  

He could not keep his face out of the camera or his mouth shut.  I'd say they lead lives of quiet desperation but that's an insult to literature.  Maybe it's more like, "they're totally fucked".    

It was awful. He went on and on about her hair and his buy one get one milkshake. I wanted to punch him in the throat. I have to constantly remind myself NOT to feel sorry for Becks. She chose this. I'm totally engrossed in the new season of The Handmaid's Tale and I like to think that Bro G would have been sent to the colonies just for being dumb as a box of hair. I don't think Becks would be a very good Martha with that bad back, either.

;) 

1 hour ago, Nikedagain? said:

I'm totally engrossed in the new season of The Handmaid's Tale and I like to think that Bro G would have been sent to the colonies just for being dumb as a box of hair.

I think hair deserves more credit.

2 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

It was awful. He went on and on about her hair and his buy one get one milkshake. I wanted to punch him in the throat. I have to constantly remind myself NOT to feel sorry for Becks. She chose this. I'm totally engrossed in the new season of The Handmaid's Tale and I like to think that Bro G would have been sent to the colonies just for being dumb as a box of hair. I don't think Becks would be a very good Martha with that bad back, either.

;) 

Thank you for saying this.  I get caught up in Becky...so much about her reminds me of me many years ago.  I had terrible self esteem and it's an issue I'll struggle with until they pat my belly with a spade.  

It's interesting that you mention Handmade's Tale as I just now watched the first two episodes of season 2.  While it's a disturbing show to watch, I take seriously the admonition to be very aware of the hyper religious.

Good news...today I saw the bumpersticker, "Goddess Bless" and it really made sense for my life.  I'm appreciating my forward momentum.

Ok folks I was waiting for my moms surgereee to be done yesterday so I had plentee of time to watch the jeweree video. Once he started goin on about the free shake I just turned it off. Plus I didnt want people sittin next to me to see Bro on screen.So I read a book instead. Soo today hes askin if we would accept John the Baptist, Peter and Paul as preachers? Arent they considered "original" Catholics?   Its too early to be thinkin and my allergies are mean!

Sis Candy

Not cold but sneezin

11 hours ago, Carol said:

It's interesting that you mention Handmade's Tale as I just now watched the first two episodes of season 2.  While it's a disturbing show to watch, I take seriously the admonition to be very aware of the hyper religious.

I read an interview with Margaret Atwood (the author) and she's just as cool as you would expect and I want to be her when I grow up and all, but what was really chilling to me was that she said everything in the "A Handmaid's Tale" universe was based on things that have really happened. It wasn't just speculative. I can try to find the article again if anyone is interested. She lists real events and circumstances that she used for basis. It made me see the book and show in a whole new light.

Just painfully made my way through the live jurry video. I can't even with these people. Becky puts herself down a lot, I've noticed. For example, "if you have big wrists like me, or smaller wrists like a normal person..." And of course Gary does and says  nothing, and I imagine he is the reason for what seems to be a very low self-image. Also, Gary certainly seems to have some sort of nervous tic disorder, and it is distracting and disgusting to watch, especially him licking his lips constantly. I am convinced that Gary writes phonetically, and just like he talks.  And one last thing- Becky is guilty of my worst pet peeve ever (and one I've been trying to break my kid of), and that is adding an L to the word "Draw."  "If you share my video, I'll put you in a DRAWLING." UGH.UGH.UGH. This drives me completely batty.

17 hours ago, Carol said:

I know this had been discussed before but I still have to ask. With this kind of behavior, what kind of job could he hold down?

I wonder what he did for work in his first marriage? 

Does his dad support him in any kind of way? 

How much joory and toothpasta would they have to sell to make $3200?? And for such a low price, how do they know it runs well and doesn't have all sorts of problems they just can't see? These people.

If this isn't the van they don't want it?  Why wouldn't it be the van if he's grifting for it?  And if he's grifting for it, doesn't that mean they want it?  WTF.

2 hours ago, DancingPhalanges said:

And that's when he's trying to look pretty for the camera.

1 hour ago, PumaLover said:

How much joory and toothpasta would they have to sell to make $3200?? And for such a low price, how do they know it runs well and doesn't have all sorts of problems they just can't see? These people.

Just like the bus he bought last year for $5000 that broke down within a week.  People tried to warn him but he did it anyway.  I am sure the church he bought it from was happy to take his money and get that bus out of there.  And for $3200 this one is bound to not last long...

13 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

Just like the bus he bought last year for $5000 that broke down within a week.  People tried to warn him but he did it anyway.  I am sure the church he bought it from was happy to take his money and get that bus out of there.  And for $3200 this one is bound to not last long...

Wait Sis, did it even make a week? I swear I think it basically broke down when they drove it away...

He's such an idiot. Please tell me that people are questioning his stupid ass. Pleaseee

(I'm blocked)

On 5/2/2018 at 5:37 PM, Nikedagain? said:

I will pay someone ONE MILLION dollars if they can provide video to us showing BroG "constructing a church". 

Donate it to some sort of escaping fundy charity... but don’t worry it’ll never ever happen

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

If this isn't the van they don't want it?  Why wouldn't it be the van if he's grifting for it?  And if he's grifting for it, doesn't that mean they want it?  WTF.

Ha ha!  I was out for my evening walk and saw a car with a bumper sticker that said "Grifter."  If he gets the van (whether he wants it or not, I'm confused!), I'll supply the bumper sticker listing his occupation.  He can maybe use it if he runs short of duct tape to hold the thing together.

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived