IGNORED

Bro. Gary Hawkins 6: Dancing Cocktail Weenies

Jellybean

@MayMay1123 and yours has the “unimpressed” face right in front of a screenshot of Bro Ween, which is JUST as good. Gary, none of us are impressed with your lifestyle. Get a proper job.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, keepercjr said:

@Texas Heifer start watching just before 18 minutes and you will get the best of it all

Seriously friends.  His theatrics in that video are a do.not.miss.

Okay, so I watched the rest of it, and...I...I...well.

Wow.

This fella. Entirely unhinged.

I'm worried about the kids left in this batshit environment. They must feel so incredibly unsafe.

"UNEVENTFUL BLESSINGS!" God throwed 3 campin' chairs right at BroG!

29 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

"UNEVENTFUL BLESSINGS!" God throwed 3 campin' chairs right at BroG!

That doofus was *drivng* while doing his live video.  All so he could boast about getting those 3 chairs thrown at him.  He really isn’t too bright to want to trade all his folding metal chairs for camping chairs.  They are more comfortable but will fall apart after a while.  And you can’t really clean them.  But Gary discovered them and that is what he wants and like a good helpmeet Becky just goes along with the plan.  (And helps him remember words.)*

*I had a good friend who had a lung transplant and had a hard time remembering words.  He had his intellect but had a hard time recalling words sometimes, mostly due to all the meds he had been on.  His wife was so patient with him and just filled in wothout a thought.  I really miss him. He lived almost 20 extra years thanks to his donor.  Gary is just stupid.

Well folks, Uneventful blessing- not expecting a Gary video and it's  thrown at you! Is he talking about the folding chairs you bring to watch a soccer game? Those are not easy to store set up or clean. I worry one of those chairs was throwed at his head and  he's confused. 

Sis Candy

Will look for things being throwed at me

10 hours ago, Candydandy said:

Well folks, Uneventful blessing- not expecting a Gary video and it's  thrown at you! Is he talking about the folding chairs you bring to watch a soccer game? Those are not easy to store set up or clean. I worry one of those chairs was throwed at his head and  he's confused. 

Sis Candy

Will look for things being throwed at me

Bro Weens was confused long before any airborne objects collided with his cranium. 

Gary has posted a video of him preaching this morning at the Revival.  There appears to be about 5 people attending.  Lots of gloom and doom, 10,000 repeats of, "OK, folks, Ima be honest with you here", skipping from one point to another, etc.  But my favorite part was when Gary said his brother told him he could make $20.00/hr plus lots of overtime driving truck for the same business Gary's bother worked for.  

Gary is NOT in it to make money, he just wants to stop people from going to hell.

Legitimately the world's worst evangelist. 

How can souls be saved when there are 6 people max at a church they alreay beling to?  Bro Ween is angry preaching to the choir.   I don't trust a church that has him come to preach either.  Bunch of weirdos!

That video was cringe worthy.  I need to recover my strength before attempting the 2nd live video he just finished.  There was no message in that over 30 min session.  So his brother all but offered him a job but since that actually requires work it was a no go.  He could suspend his preaching for a year and take care of his family and save up some money but that requires maturity and basic intellect and Gary lacks both.  

He mentioned they went to Myrtle Beach but didn’t go to the beach because he didn’t want his boys to see or know what is out there yet he can say “whoring around” in a sermon they listen to?

44 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

He mentioned they went to Myrtle Beach but didn’t go to the beach because he didn’t want his boys to see or know what is out there yet he can say “whoring around” in a sermon they listen to?

So they went to Myrtle Beach to not go to the beach?  How clever.  Must be all those weens.

Myrtle beach is filled with African Americans riding motorcycles right now. (it's Atlantic Beach bikefest) 

Ohmygawd. You are in SO much trouble, little Missy @mango_fandango.

Having quite the serious convo in the room with my son & daughter. The topic is intense. So I'm just sitting over here...minding my own business... and there -- without warning-- is a microphone going in/up/down Geehaw's nostrils looking for demons. 

I legit LOLed. And had to show my phone to my daughter. Who gave me the funky-eyebrows-WTH-look. Dear. Rufus.

Some things just cannot be explained. 

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

So they went to Myrtle Beach to not go to the beach?  How clever.  Must be all those weens.

I think it's the buns they are worried about.  

51 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Myrtle beach is filled with African Americans riding motorcycles right now. (it's Atlantic Beach bikefest) 

In the words of Paris Hilton "That's hot"!  

Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way to the prayer closet with my imagination lust. ; )  

It's kinda cracking me up how obsessed Gary is with the chairs now. It's like all he can talk or think about, and he has never even explained WHY he wants new chairs. Presumably they're more comfortable, but not being screamed at by an unhinged moron in a hellishly hot tent all day is even more comfortable, so I can't really see how comfort is the goal here.

Great deal for anyone who wants 80 used uncomfortable metal chairs that go for probably like $5 each at Walmart's, or even $8 if Becky is to be believed.

Gary's videos generally get a couple hundred views. I wonder how many of those are us. I'd guess at least about half.

Sorry to anyone I’ve inconvenienced. Not sorry for the microphone. Some things just have to be illustrated. 

4 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

It's kinda cracking me up how obsessed Gary is with the chairs now. It's like all he can talk or think about, and he has never even explained WHY he wants new chairs.

I believe he said they take up less space in the trailer, which I highly doubt to be true. 

5 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

It's kinda cracking me up how obsessed Gary is with the chairs now. It's like all he can talk or think about, and he has never even explained WHY he wants new chairs. Presumably they're more comfortable, but not being screamed at by an unhinged moron in a hellishly hot tent all day is even more comfortable, so I can't really see how comfort is the goal here.

Great deal for anyone who wants 80 used uncomfortable metal chairs that go for probably like $5 each at Walmart's, or even $8 if Becky is to be believed.

Gary's videos generally get a couple hundred views. I wonder how many of those are us. I'd guess at least about half.

He does seem to get very, very fixated on something. Easily perseverates. 

A vee-hickel, Joory, toothpasta, now campin' cheers. 

I don't understand how what he does is preaching. I mean, what did any of those people take away from that evening for instance? All I got was that he is saved and he is glad he is going to Heaven. Well.....so what? He tries to read scriptures and he doesn't even know what scripture he wants. "It's Thessalonians 14, no I mean 6, well it's somewhere in there and everything like that". He can't read AT ALL. All that stammering and mispronouncing words is SO hard to follow. He is dreaming if he thinks he's a preacher. Who looks at the flyer and thinks "Oh wow, Gary Hawkins is speaking, let's go!"? Any of you or I could give a nicer sermon that would give people something to think about.

Ok folks I watched with some fast fowarding the preachin videos. First off there was maybe a handful of people there. Secondly it was not inspiring or uplifting in any way. He seems to go off in different directions using stories he may or may not remember.He cant get the correct bible verses or details but Haymuhn anyway. Also  looked like they were indoors so no tent and where was the KFC Bucket? 

Sis Candy

5 hours ago, Snarkylark said:

I believe he said they take up less space in the trailer, which I highly doubt to be true. 

What trailer? They don't even have one.

One thing thing that I noticed is he is absolutely searching for validation in his preaching with all the amens.  nobody was amening him and he totally noticed and made a comment about it.  I think he said that the church sent out a few thousand fliers and they got a handful of people, probably regulars at the church anyway.

6 hours ago, Coy Koi said:

What trailer? They don't even have one.

To steal a line from the Rodrigues threads, this is Bro Gary we’re talking about...

8 hours ago, Snarkylark said:

To steal a line from the Rodrigues threads, this is Bro Gary we’re talking about...

@Snarkylark, I surely hope you don't expect us to eat a ween every time someone uses that phrase!  Between him and Jill, we'd all get clogged arteries and stay buzzed all the time.  

Re: Myrtle Beach--he did the beach-goers a HUGE solid by not going.   

:eyewash:

Well folks those videos keep callin my name. There is a third one up and I forwarded to where he was talkin about how he and his wife decided to try to make some extra money- well money cause he admitted they dont make it any other way than the Lord. He said they were watchin a Paparazzi video (he said it correctlyh  and then somehow he was talkin about another pastor who left his wife for another mans wife. I dont know how that fits into the Pappatratzi video and sellin jewrry but hey Im not fluent in the Weenese line of thought. 

And he wont say what he is talkin about Wednesday cause people get upset when he talks about hell. So get those mics ready

Sis Candy

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived