IGNORED

Update the About section, Steve

anjulibai

It's been over two months since Elizabeth was born and nearly 2 months since Kyle was born, but they have yet to update their About section with them. It almost sounds like Chris and Anna and Joseph and Elissa are expecting again, and due early next year.

This is bugging the crap out of me, because it absolutely should not take that much effort to change. I know, it's petty, but they have the freaking time!

Come on, Steve, I know you read here, update it!

19 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

It's been over two months since Elizabeth was born and nearly 2 months since Kyle was born, but they have yet to update their About section with them. It almost sounds like Chris and Steve and Joseph and Elissa are expecting again, and due early next year.

This is bugging the crap out of me, because it absolutely should not take that much effort to change. I know, it's petty, but they have the freaking time!

Come on, Steve, I know you read here, update it!

Sorry, but I have to laugh at this typo.

16 hours ago, meee said:

It almost sounds like Chris and Steve are expecting again, and due early next year.

It's a miracle.  :my_angel:

5 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

It's a miracle.  :my_angel:

It's Adam and Eve, not Chris and Steve!!!11!!!!!

Bless you, for giving me the chance to quote the late, great writer David Rakoff :my_heart:

(Fundie:) "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve."

(David R:) "Well, of course not Adam and Steve. Never Adam and Steve. It's Adam and Steven."

And what do you know, the About section has been updated! Although the newest babies still need to have tags and hyper-links associated with their birth notice posts. Steve, instead of sitting around perving on your wife's internet surfing habits could you please do the whole job, rather than half arsing it. Alternatively, get the long suffering Poor Sarah to do it. 

Additionally, I know Chelsea has far too much f*n to be a real Maxwell, but she is part of your 'extend family' now, so it's probably time you update John's photo to include her. 

Also, the hyper-link which is supposed to link to NR Anna and Christopher's wedding goes to Chelsea and John's, and the hyperlink which is supposed to go to Chelsea and John's wedding actually goes to their engagement. Get it together, buddy.

OMG, they updated!! 

You are so freaking transparent, Steve!! Hi!!! Why don't you come talk to us some time? We'd love it!

Oh, and since you are changing things, this sentence:

Nathan and Melanie homeschool and have five children.

is grammatically stupid. 

It should be either

Nathan and Melanie homeschool their five children.

or

Nathan and Melanie have five children, whom they homeschool. 

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:45 AM, anjulibai said:

OMG, they updated!! 

You are so freaking transparent, Steve!! Hi!!! Why don't you come talk to us some time? We'd love it!

Oh, and since you are changing things, this sentence:

is grammatically stupid. 

It should be either

or

Technically that's incorrect though, as they don't yet homeschool their youngest.

they don't yet homeschool their youngest.

Do people who homeschool their kids just not teach their kids stuff like colours and ABCs until they are of the age where they would have gone to Kindergarden? If so, isn't that just going along with the ebbl public school? Or is their only concern Keeping the Kids Hearts and not taking cues from their kid, nuturing natural development and encouraging mental growth?

Even young babies can be taught basic sign language, indicating they understand words like 'food'. Much like an older person learning a new language, babies can understand more than they can articulate.

Archived