IGNORED

Is Anna courting?

SPHASH

Poor Sarah has a post up about spring with grammar errors of course.  She mentioned Goofy Anna was traveling.  Courtship maybe?

2 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Poor Sarah has a post up about spring with grammar errors of course.  She mentioned Goofy Anna was traveling.  Courtship maybe?

Even in just my 20 second skim reading of the post, and ignoring Sarah's typical writing issues, I couldn't believe how messy this particular post was. It's like she hadn't even reread it!

I wondered about the Anna bit also.

I'm guessing maybe some of the "extended family" (eyeroll) may have gone somewhere and she went to help with kids or something since with the last courtships they've gone almost above and beyond to try to avoid anything that might even hint at that possibility. So the mention by Sarah seems too overt for it to really likely be a courtship. Either way it's like she's begging for people to ask what Anna was up to.

And Sarah, maybe you want to edit your post and at least fix these two most glaring issues...

We missed Anna, but she traveling for the weekend.

The beginning out of the project.

Sarah and I have the same apron! It's from Amazon. I would think such a dedicated keeper of the home might sew her own....

I'm far from a Keeper Of The Home, but even I didn't find it overly difficult to sew an apron. I even added a snap on one side of the neck loop to make it easier to take off (I've never seen that on other aprons)

Sarah should make an idol of her homemade pizza; it looks far more appetizing than the e coli casserole and the triple-cooked-hamburger soup.

5 hours ago, SPHASH said:

please, please, please!!

I only check on Maxwell's once in awhile because well it's the Maxwell's nothing ever happens!

10 minutes ago, socalrules said:

I want to know how many pizzas were made or do that all just get one slice of that pizza. it does look good.

How do they cut pizza?

Next post: making a pizza in a pressure cooker for 45 minutes. 

Oh man, the latest post reminded me that Teri and Steve have a minivan to drive their adult children around in and I started laughing all over again. 

It would be awesome if this was true, but if they kept John/Chelsey so under wraps, I doubt anything would trickle out about Anna until after the wedding....

I gotta snark hard on their choice of carpet. I know it’s an entry way, but there are a lot of other stain-resistant options to go with other than 90s-office-park industrial. 

30 minutes ago, freejugar said:

This is the first  time i've seen good food on the blog

this and her chocolate chip muffins.  i make those a lot, and we call them Sarah's Muffins.

Well there you go. I didn’t think the pizza looked good at all!

I’m on the not-courting train. Who was Anna’s Chaperone? All the immediate family (tm) were home. 

I've got a good feeling about this! Of course I could be feeling overly confident after my last 100% accurate Maxwell courtship prediction but I think Anna will be the first daughter they marry off. 

It would explain all the inspirational crap Sarah has been posting lately. 

That said, I don't think in the Maxwell world that girls go visit the boys during courtship. 

We'll see, probably within the next year. 

The retreat page says it only went till the 26th. Would she still have been travelling home from it on Saturday? 

4 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

The retreat page says it only went till the 26th. Would she still have been travelling home from it on Saturday? 

She could have. May have stayed longer with the Bontragers, too. 

3 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

She could have. May have stayed longer with the Bontragers, too. 

That's what I was thinking, maybe they went to visit the Bontragers. Well, let the speculation about Anna courting whatever Bontrager dude is left single begin. :P 

(Note: I do not actually think that Anna is courting a Bontrager. Or anyone else.)

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I gotta snark hard on their choice of carpet. I know it’s an entry way, but there are a lot of other stain-resistant options to go with other than 90s-office-park industrial. 

I kind of love it in an ironic way! 

3 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Looks like they’re straight outta Home Depot. And they suit the Maxwells perfectly. Boring. no Flor tiles for them!

7C1B21D2-6176-4BA2-AF4E-BBEE8B391916.jpeg

045E2445-33B6-4EB5-ACCC-C49B8FAD7F69.jpeg

Tell me she's doing flooring in a skirt. I won't believe it.

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Ah, that would make sense. Wonder why Mary and Sarah didn't go. 

Teri needed help making Steve's lunch.

Archived