IGNORED

Seriously, Steve?

Palimpsest

Steve must have a conniption when he dares to think about healthcare workers.  We have a schedule, but it's never really consistent.  We have to touch people of the opposite sex and have seen more genitalia than a prostitute.  And if someone is on comfort cares, we have respect and don't ask them/their lover ones where they're going when they die.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 8

28 minutes ago, 3splenty said:

Steve must have a conniption when he dares to think about healthcare workers.  We have a schedule, but it's never really consistent.  We have to touch people of the opposite sex and have seen more genitalia than a prostitute.  And if someone is on comfort cares, we have respect and don't ask them/their lover ones where they're going when they die.

That must be why he made sure he talked Christopher out of becoming a paramedic.

Hats off to you and your work, 3splenty.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, kpmom said:

That must be why he made sure he talked Christopher out of becoming a paramedic.

Hats off to you and your work, 3splenty.

Thanks.  I love my profession.  I could never teach (not patient enough), or be an accountant (I'm not good with numbers), or be in IT (I would smash thr computer with a hammer).  So I definitely admire other people in every other profession.  I'm not the best with trauma, but I love the kids I care for and the elderly.  I can be patient to a fault with those I care for.

Oh lord, medical people talk about medical things at dinner (my kids are used to this).  Could you see if Christopher would have started talking about something during a meal with Steve?

Edited by 3splenty
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • Love 4

43 minutes ago, 3splenty said:

Ticks me off that Steve, Lori, PPP/ZZ have such disdain for higher education and women in the workplace yet they depend on them. 

ZZ’s surgery for the twins, Lori is on the computer day and night, Teri loves her instant pot. 

When PPP jets all over the world to spread his hate does he think about the mechanics , pilots, ground crew who might be women, gay, a person of color?

He puts his life into the hands of sinners. 

Okay my rambling rant is over for now. Before I go however I’ll ask: Has anybody ever confronted them about this glaring disconnect?  I’d love to read their responses. 

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Okay my rambling rant is over for now. Before I go however I’ll ask: Has anybody ever confronted them about this glaring disconnect?  I’d love to read their responses. 

I know that when this is brought to Lori's attention, she always says that because she and some others are part a 'remnant,' it's okay for ungodly women (it's always women with Lori--men can do whatever) are free to be nurses, teachers, etc. But Godly Women have to stay at home. I know with Zsu, she said that the OBGYN that did her surgery wasn't a pervert because he didn't look at women's vulvas and didn't kill babies. How he got to be an MFM surgeon without looking at at least a couple of vulvas remains a mystery.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I know that when this is brought to Lori's attention, she always says that because she and some others are part a 'remnant,' it's okay for ungodly women (it's always women with Lori--men can do whatever) are free to be nurses, teachers, etc. But Godly Women have to stay at home. I know with Zsu, she said that the OBGYN that did her surgery wasn't a pervert because he didn't look at women's vulvas and didn't kill babies. How he got to be an MFM surgeon without looking at at least a couple of vulvas remains a mystery.

Is she the dumbest twit in Arizona or what?  She really thinks a surgeon has never seen lady parts?

What about PeePee Boy? Can he even go to a doctor? A male doctor would have to be gay.  A doctor who was a woman, oh hell no that would be most humiliating ( and a riot to watch.?

So @ViolaSebastian is there a post or YouTube I could watch where ZZ tries to explain away the hypocrisy. 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 8

TIL “Lamentations” is a book in the Bible. 

Confirming me was probably a mistake by my church. On several levels. Oops. 

• Upvote 7

40 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Here's where Zsu addressed the pervert accusation directly in the comments:

http://stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com/2013/12/diary-of-identical-twin-pregnancy-part_8145.html#comment-form

I just started reading it and I had to come here to say IT IS NOT YOUR STOMACH YOU NIT WIT. Uterus! You can say it ZU it won't kill you, it is not a dirty word and you might not sound like such a total dolt.

Okay deep breath.. I'm going back to keep reading. 

Back again to say.. "Oh shut up Z. Piss all over FJ all  you want (or is that Steve's job), but if you really didn't care what we had to say you wouldn't be reading here.  Face it you love the attention negative or positive. 

Oh I've cleared third base and about to slide home.

I'm done. I started to look up her posts about poor little starving Chloe, but I gave up. Just same drivel different post.

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I generally avoid PP ZZ but the nurse assuring her that if she had to be in stirrups, the nurse would cover her vulva got me jntinorobkem-solving mode. 

I envision the nurse tying a long, soft string around Z’s upper left thigh, pulling across to the upper right thigh, tying it there; then, draping a demure little washcloth across the taut string in front of the holy hooha. 

I wish I knew how to draw online and post it here. It’s really a very useful idea to keep physicians who  claim to be treating high-risk pregnancies from getting erections at the sight of a perineum. 

• Haha 15

23 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Ticks me off that Steve, Lori, PPP/ZZ have such disdain for higher education and women in the workplace yet they depend on them. 

ZZ’s surgery for the twins, Lori is on the computer day and night, Teri loves her instant pot. 

When PPP jets all over the world to spread his hate does he think about the mechanics , pilots, ground crew who might be women, gay, a person of color?

He puts his life into the hands of sinners. 

Just FYI. Plenty of L'il PeePee's cult members are non-white. One thing I can say for him, like Jim Jones, is that he does not seem to racist -anti-Semitic but not racist. He has even married several interracial couples.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

59 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Just FYI. Plenty of L'il PeePee's cult members are non-white. One thing I can say for him, like Jim Jones, is that he does not seem to racist -anti-Semitic but not racist. He has even married several interracial couples.

Jim Jones used black people, many of his victims were black. He used them to appear like some great social justice warrior. PP is using black people too, when you are trying to build a cult, sometime you will take anyone who will join. He's still despicable.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

22 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

I generally avoid PP ZZ but the nurse assuring her that if she had to be in stirrups, the nurse would cover her vulva got me jntinorobkem-solving mode. 

I envision the nurse tying a long, soft string around Z’s upper left thigh, pulling across to the upper right thigh, tying it there; then, draping a demure little washcloth across the taut string in front of the holy hooha. 

I wish I knew how to draw online and post it here. It’s really a very useful idea to keep physicians who  claim to be treating high-risk pregnancies from getting erections at the sight of a perineum. 

You kill me. I was thinking a little paper cover with a hole in it.

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

Jim Jones used black people, many of his victims were black. He used them to appear like some great social justice warrior. PP is using black people too, when you are trying to build a cult, sometime you will take anyone who will join. He's still despicable.

Which is why I used the Jim Jones comparison. Race does not matter; just a propensity for hate and ability to be controlled.

• Upvote 4

Antisemitism is still racist. PP stinks. 

I'm trying very hard not to snark in that chocolate mousse thing because different people have different tastes and all that but still. Still! 

At least Mary tied her hair before baking. I'll give her points for that. 

My mother makes chocolate mousse by whipping egg whites with powdered sugar and then very very very carefully mixing them with the egg yokes mixed with dark melted chocolate. Then putting the result in a cold fridge for a couple of hours. I've never managed to do it myself without breaking the fluffiness of the whites in the mixing process sadly. But when done right it's truly heavenly stuff. I can't look at that processed abomination of the maxwells without wondering what they'd think of my mother's mousse. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

PP  uses damn well everyone he can, from Zsu to kids to parishioners to law enforcement.  He's another gigantic waste of protoplasm.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

On 3/7/2019 at 8:36 PM, MamaJunebug said:

I nominate "Protector of the holy hooha" as a post count title.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Back to a "Seriously, Steve?"  subject, the great one divulges that he's recently undergone cardiac catheterization and had stents inserted.  The FJers who commented on his sickly appearance were on the money. 

As much as I can't stand the man, or most of the tribe, I hope he makes a full recovery physically.  I can only imagine how more wacked-out his spiritual stuff is gonna get.

• Upvote 10

I wonder how Steve’s cholesterol problems square with Nathan’s proud statements that his family belongs to Scamaratin because they don’t want to have to pay for insurance that would use money to treat folks with illnesses that they brought on themselves through unhealthy eating.

• Upvote 17

31 minutes ago, VodouDoll said:

I wonder how Steve’s cholesterol problems square with Nathan’s proud statements that his family belongs to Scamaratin because they don’t want to have to pay for insurance that would use money to treat folks with illnesses that they brought on themselves through unhealthy eating.

It's pretty fucking nervy of him to say that, since by Teri's own admission in the original MOTH book they ate frozen processed crap 3 nights a week ON THE REGULAR.

ETA:  I got nothin' against processed frozen food in and of itself...one of my favorite treats is frozen White Castles because I live in Texas and can't get the real thing.  But I have them 3-4 times a YEAR, not 3-4 times a WEEK.

Edited by danvillebelle
clarity
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

I don’t think it’s even the 3x a week thing that bothers you.  If you’re like me, it’s the hypocrisy that they lived like that but then say this bullshit later. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, Granwych said:

Back to a "Seriously, Steve?"  subject, the great one divulges that he's recently undergone cardiac catheterization and had stents inserted.  The FJers who commented on his sickly appearance were on the money. 

As much as I can't stand the man, or most of the tribe, I hope he makes a full recovery physically.  I can only imagine how more wacked-out his spiritual stuff is gonna get.

I popped over and read the post. Why does that man have to be so obnoxious? A normal person might have said, "Hey guys, when I had my cardiac cath I learned that I needed to watch my diet better, lose a few pounds, and keep an eye on my cholesterol." But no: Stevehovah can't admit any responsibility that way. Everything is carefully worded to avoid any admission that he didn't take care of his health properly. 

Followed up with a super-pious Bible quote, of course.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Not a Steve humper here, but diet is not the only cause of high cholesterol.  I belong to a family that has genetically high chlosterol, no matter how we eat.  My husband and I eat the exact same food, his number is usually in the 170's and mine, without statins is in the low 300's.   A statin keeps my numbers in the normal range.                                                                                                                                                             The usual trigger for a cath / stent insertion is either chest pains or rapid heartbeat that won't go away and the patient ends up in the ER.   Dye visible on xray is injested throuth the catheter to check for blockages and a stent or multiple stents  (think metal mesh drinking straw that is expanded in the blocked vein and compresses the blockage and allows for free blood flow) are inserted.   The procedures involves using a major vein in the body, a catheter is inserted near the groin and snaked up to the heart, and  requires at least 6 hours of lying flat on your back with a sandbag on the incision to make sure the incision heals back together.  I've had to wait through these episodes a number of times with different family members.   The  cholesterol problem is still there, and you can develop more blockages in different locations in the heart.    It's not a minor incident usually swept under the table.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

My neighbor just went through this.  It's completely genetic in her case.  She's the most compulsive person I know about being vigilant on her diet and blood tests.  Both her parents died of heart attacks and had high cholesterol.  Her cardiologist prefers his patients go on vegan diets when they have this problem.  She's trying pescatarian as she doesn't think she can handle full vegan.  Steve's family's eating plan requires a major overhaul.  

• Upvote 5

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic