IGNORED

Alyssa & John: Life With Three Daughters

Jellybean

2 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

She changed to 6 after having Allie. And recently said 4 if #4 is a girl.

Was joking. I personally don't believe she will have anywhere near 20. Just commenting on all fundies saying they'll see what god will do. If she really wants a boy and god only gives them girls then they will interpret it as god not wanting them to stop at 4 or whatever number they've decided on.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

Are Webster children quiverful or having little families? The oldest has only 3, but no idea about the others.

I think the only one who could be quiverfull is Jordan. He got married just a few months before John and Alyssa and he and his wife either just had or are about to have their third. So they’re on the same pace as John and Alyssa. 

I think one of his other brothers has 4 kids but super spaced out, and his sister Elizabeth has 3 but she got married in 2010.  

12 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Are Webster children quiverful or having little families? The oldest has only 3, but no idea about the others.

12 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I think the only one who could be quiverfull is Jordan. He got married just a few months before John and Alyssa and he and his wife either just had or are about to have their third. So they’re on the same pace as John and Alyssa. 

I think one of his other brothers has 4 kids but super spaced out, and his sister Elizabeth has 3 but she got married in 2010.  

I don't follow the other Webster children closely so I might be missing that 4th kid, but I have listed that all the married Webster children each have (or are about to have) three children. 

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

I don't follow the other Webster children closely so I might be missing that 4th kid, but I have listed that all the married Webster children each have (or are about to have) three children. 

Brent and Regina have 4. The littlest one was born in 2016 I think but I don’t know his name. 

6AFFB655-BB31-41F2-9650-C4C54D238F04.jpeg

She really says she's stopping at 4 if #4 is a girl again?

28 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

She really says she's stopping at 4 if #4 is a girl again?

Apparently. I think her reasoning was that girls are dramatic, even at that age. I’ll take sex-based stereotyping for 200 Trebek.  :pb_rollseyes:

(FYI Alyssa, two of your kids are toddlers now and toddlers of all sexes and genders are just dramatic in general. Seriously. My daughter and my nephew both throw tantrums over the weirdest stuff.)

5 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Apparently. I think her reasoning was that girls are dramatic, even at that age. I’ll take sex-based stereotyping for 200 Trebek.  :pb_rollseyes:

(FYI Alyssa, two of your kids are toddlers now and toddlers of all sexes and genders are just dramatic in general. Seriously. My daughter and my nephew both throw tantrums over the weirdest stuff.)

My  boys act like teenage girls sometimes. (including tell me that they "can't even")  Drama is everywhere. :pb_lol: 

Alyssa was the one who needed a separate room because the noise/drama with her sister gave her migraines.  Four children in general may be plenty for her noise tolerance.

There is nothing quite like the drama of a toddler. 

Toddlers can definitely be very dramatic. Reasons why my child is crying: I wouldn’t let her stab the wall with the end of a paint brush and I wouldn’t let her drink pool water. I’m just so mean. 

Alyssa looking really great for Mothers day. And girls matching. And Allie in a really short dress for their standards. Or its just me? 

Of course it’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done, Alyssa - you’ve never done anything else. (Okay, cooking for 21 people was something.) Super cute photo though. 

Just now, Melissa1977 said:

Why is Alyssa dressed as a 1980 secretary?

Why not?

She can rock it

1 minute ago, HereticHick said:

Why not?

She can rock it

Yes, but it ages her a lot. 

1 minute ago, Melissa1977 said:

I can walk out of my office and round up dozens of  Congressional interns and staffers of Alyssa's age wearing very similar outfits. I guess young women dress differently when they go to church in Barcelona?

They seem to have the wannabe politician family look down. Also, Alyssa looks great for just having had a baby. 

14 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I can walk out of my office and round up dozens of  Congressional interns and staffers of Alyssa's age wearing very similar outfits. I guess young women dress differently when they go to church in Barcelona?

In fact, young women don't use to go to church in Barcelona (just a little minority). But yes, Alyssa's outfit would be a bit weird here, even between bank workers or lawyers, who tend to dress smart. 

I would like to add that I didn't pretend to be offensive. I just found her hair and blouse a bit outdated in my opinion.

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

In fact, young women don't use to go to church in Barcelona (just a little minority). But yes, Alyssa's outfit would be a bit weird here, even between bank workers or lawyers, who tend to dress smart. 

I would like to add that I didn't pretend to be offensive. I just found her hair and blouse a bit outdated in my opinion.

You were snarking. That is allowed. Until it isn't, by one of Alyssa's BFFs.

Wow Alyssa looks great. I actually really like her outfit. 

7 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

It’s cute and she still looks early 20’s. She’s just dressed more adult-y, which is what I’ve been doing since I was about 14. 

EDIT—I didn’t find your comment to be rude. I just disagree that it ages her is all. 

I actually like Alyssa’s outfit, though I think she looked better as a brunette. But hey, her hair, she can do what she wants with it. Her husband, on the other hand, looks like a future politician. By which I mean, he looks smarmy and untrustworthy. 

2 hours ago, JillyO said:

I'm just amazed that she can walk in those heels. And with a baby in her arms, too.

Those heels are so high she looks like she's en pointe. I don't know how she walks for any length of time in those!

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived