IGNORED

Lori Alexander 44: Ken Galloping Off on the Horse of Truth The Feminists Are Coming!

13 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Since the button was only up for 20 minutes it really goes to show how much she just sit on her laptop all day monitoring. The average person might check in online every few hours or so. The chances that she even saw that were slim.

I saw it. I'm usually on my computer for a couple of hours every morning, after getting myself ready for the day and feeding the feline headship/throwing laundry in the washer/tidying up the kitchen with non-chicken-juicy cloths. The message showed up around 11 am, I think, maybe a little later. But, unlike Lori, who had to have been up pretty early in California to catch that, I then got off my computer and went over to my mother's to do some cleaning and laundry for her, and to take her to an appointment and grocery shopping. I didn't get back on my computer til late in the day and by then, it was long gone.

I wonder when Lori visited her mother last... :think:

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Loveday said:

I saw it. I'm usually on my computer for a couple of hours every morning, after getting myself ready for the day and feeding the feline headship/throwing laundry in the washer/tidying up the kitchen with non-chicken-juicy cloths. The message showed up around 11 am, I think, maybe a little later. But, unlike Lori, who had to have been up pretty early in California to catch that, I then got off my computer and went over to my mother's to do some cleaning and laundry for her, and to take her to an appointment and grocery shopping. I didn't get back on my computer til late in the day and by then, it was long gone.

I wonder when Lori visited her mother last... :think:

Right, you eventually got off your computer and took care of life...that isn't what Lori does. 

Sadly, I think when her mom passes she is just salivating for the chance to blog about it so she can get all sympathies. 

1 minute ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Right, you eventually got off your computer and took care of life...that isn't what Lori does. 

Sadly, I think when her mom passes she is just salivating for the chance to blog about it so she can get all sympathies. 

Oh, you are so right. Sickens me to think about it.  :pb_confused:

21 minutes ago, freealljs said:

She really has lost her shit.  This latest post about Facebook is like looking at a very unhinged Lori.  I think that Ken really needs to be "manly" by shutting her social media down, at least until she gets a grip.  Hopefully her fangirls will see the real Lori now.

I have often wondered why Kenny boy never shuts down Lori's social media or blogs because it causes a lot of problems and he said on FJ that he was worried about his business being hurt. But, I'm guessing he doesn't have enough power  to shut down Lori's social media/blog activities.

Many of her fangirls needs a wake up call about Lori. There have been a few fangirls in the past like that Mark Kristina who disagreed with Lori and she treated them like shit and blocked them. The only the fangirls will actually learn is if they piss off Lori and she treats them like shit.

On 5/1/2018 at 8:27 AM, quiversR4hunting said:

Lori is awful. First, I doubt this story happened. Secondly, it's freaking dress up! All little boys, I know, like to wear their mom's high heels, just like the little girls because they want to be TALLER! Third, what would Lori say if the little girl said "little girls can wear the fireman's outfit"? What would she say to my daughter that wants to be an FBI agent? Lori blows everything out of proportion and makes a big deal when things really aren't. I knew a guy that was gay and did drag shows (he has passed away) and he never dressed up in girls clothes growing up because he was trying to desperately to fit in. When he got into college he finally found people like him and let him self be him. So Lori insinuating that little kids playing dress up leads to drag queens, butch women, LBGTQ or what not is just ridiculous.

When I was in middle school boys couldn't wear shorts to school. They protested it by wearing skirts one day because all of us girls could wear skirts and stay cool but the boys had to be in long pants. The boys (now men) that participated in the protest, all of them are (heterosexually) married (or divorced) with children. Wearing skirts for 1 day didn't turn them gay. BTW - the protest was successful and the dress code was changed and it allowed both boys and girls to wear shorts (certain length just like the skirts, equal length for boys and girls).

I have 3 daughters. In our dress up bin we have old prom dresses from goodwill, many hats, Hawaiian shirt, leis, police clothes, fire clothes, and scrubs, the kids wear whatever and have a great time (some of the neighbors are boys)

And now for some pictures of men in dresses/skirts. What would Lori say about these?

Reveal hidden contents

lol My aunt has a picture of my male cousin wearing a pair of her heels. He was like 5 or 6 at the time.

We know Lori hates public schools, but she would have flip out if she knew that my public high school had an opposite sex dress up day one year for homecoming week.

Random thought--don't know if anyone was following the homeschooling comments on fb yesterday. This one woman in MS kept claiming you couldn't use free curriculum in her state and that she had done  100 hours of research on this. Within minutes Lindy corrected her and discovered there were plenty of free curriculums  she could use in her state. The woman thanked her for finding what she couldn't in 100 hours of research! My first thought is OMG how stupid can you be! The link Lindy provided was a major source and not hard to find it all. If someone can't find the most basic things in 100 hours, she has no business homeschooling. 

In addition to that, isn't it funny how much they care about getting free curriculum and I think Lori used free stuff too, but when it comes to butter, cookie ingredients, skirts, make up, etc, Lori doesn't care about the cost of those at all. She skimps on the important stuff. 

40 minutes ago, freealljs said:

She really has lost her shit.  This latest post about Facebook is like looking at a very unhinged Lori.  I think that Ken really needs to be "manly" by shutting her social media down, at least until she gets a grip.  Hopefully her fangirls will see the real Lori now.

I hope they do see her for what she really is, but people will see what they want to see.

17 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Lori’s response “would you send your kids to a Muslim school?”

I'm so sick of that argument. It's just stupid.  That isn't even a valid analogy.  Public schools are secular for a reason and do not advocate one religion over another.  The same could be said for Christian schools...they exist for people who choose to send their kids there.  My kids go to a Christian (Catholic) school. Why would I choose a Muslim school? or a Jewish school? 

1 hour ago, molecule said:

Interesting spelling of "censoring."

me too.   Another reason why she shouldn't be teaching. 

It is amazing that Lori is crying persecution again—particularly now from facebook users. I guess its ok for her and her fan girls to go after pages they don't agree with? Wasn't she the reason why Lori Undeleted was banned? There wasn't even anything nasty about that page either—it was mostly about debating her ideas. I never saw anyone even get downright nasty about her on it. I bet The Transformed Wife 2.0 is next.   Heck this page— and I like this page—is more “mean” about her than the undeleted page.

20 minutes ago, jerkit said:

Yep, FB is coming to get you Lori. They're just lying in wait. 

This was my first thought 

Spoiler

tumblr_oavsh3fWV41s1v3r1o1_500.gif

Lori Alexander:

Just as you wouldn’t like my dog pooping on your yard and leaving it there, I don’t allow others to poop all over my blog and Facebook page since it takes away and distracts from what I am trying to teach. If you don’t like what I teach, you don’t have to read it. 

Sorry, Lori.  Facebook doesn't want you pooping all over their yard.  If you don't like the way they run things, you don't have to have a Facebook page.

Like you say, life is NOT fair, and no one likes a whiner.  

• Jellybean locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jellybean locked this topic

Archived