IGNORED

Maxwell: They Walked to a Park Oh My

nvmbr02

On 17-4-2018 at 8:36 AM, griffin said:

How could anyone think to blog about such boring drivel?? That blog was about what order in which they walked to the park! The park she never thought to walk to. Because it's not where they usually walk.  "A was in front with B and C and after them was D with the dog and then E was in the back and F and G walked in the middle blah blah". WHO CARES?? Their life is so pitiful I can't believe it. I don't begrudge them the most boring wasted lives of all time, but HOW is that blog-worthy?

"Today I  prayed about it and decided to make a sandwich. My schedule lets me make a sandwich between 12:00 and 12:05. I was wearing a green shirt and a blue skirt. I had my hair parted down the middle. I opened the bag of bread and took out two pieces and put them on a paper plate. It was a white paper plate.  It was wheat bread. I put the bread back in the cupboard.  Then I took out a knife. Not a usual knife, but a fatter one for spreading. It had a wooden handle. I spread peanut butter on one of the pieces of bread. Then,  (wait for it..........) I spread preserves on it! They were cherry preserves. Tom and Sue like raspberry preserves but God laid it on my heart to use cherry preserves. I put the knife in  the sink and took a bite of the sandwich. I took a bite out of the side first. Then I chewed it. I think I chewed it five times, but it might have been six times. I usually chew my sandwich 6 times. Then, I swallowed it. Jesus, Jesus, God, Amen". Good grief

You did an amazing job at making a boring post. But then Sarah completly outdid you. She spend a whole page on telling us how to throw meat in an instant pot... 

Actually, I think Mary is very beautiful, and I'm seriously envious of her thick hair. I think she's at her best when she is not so "made up" ( don't know the right word in English) but more in her natural look and not fake smiling, which, admittedly, is rare with these people who like to grin manically. She has such a fresh face and beautiful and kind smile when she is not trying to force it. I just wish I hadn't heard her breathy baby voice.

Archived