IGNORED

Maxwell: They Walked to a Park Oh My

nvmbr02

In the last picture of the newest post (a trip to the park) it looks like Bethany is wearing pants. I am fairly certain it is a jean skirt wrapped around her legs or a shadow or something but one can dream...

That has got to be the worst written post Sarah has ever thrown together. Is it even in English?

Who is this Amelia?! A cousin's daughter? Do the ABC girls have cousin friends without the Maxwell last name?! And is Amelia wearing pants?!?

*faints dead away*

49 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Who is this Amelia?! A cousin's daughter? Do the ABC girls have cousin friends without the Maxwell last name?! And is Amelia wearing pants?!?

*faints dead away*

I think Amelia is the daughter of a Sarah's cousin.

I won't be surprised at all if we see Calia wearing pants. And even John's future daughters. Which doesn't mean they're turning less fundie, just more mainstream looking. But ABC girls? I don't think so.

Amelia is "new" --the Maxwell version of Amy Jordan King ["Duggar"] --I'm stunned that she was allowed to play and be photographed with them!

Once again the Maxwells make the ordinary into something hand-wringing-ly difficult!

Wow!  The Maxwells mingled with the children of HEATHENS at the park!  I wonder if they passed out the leaflets asking people if they knew where they'd go when they DIE. 

Seriously though - they should do this more often - allow the kids to play with others. 

When I remember the hours I spent with my siblings, cousins, and complete strangers at the City Park where I grew up.... I feel sorry for any child who doesnt' have the opportunity to do the same. Playing on the swings, slide, see saws... walking through the park, dangling feet in the water...so many things to do and places to have fun!

This is going to sound petty, but the pictures of the aunts on the playground equipment really annoy me.  

What are they doing?  The kids that Anna is posing with are big enough to play without her assistance.  Is she monitoring their interactions with the other kids, or what?  

As a parent, it would make me very uncomfortable to see a group of strange women descend on the playground and start interacting with the kids/playing on the equipment.  I certainly wouldn't want them taking pictures of my kids, or engaging them in conversation.  I mean, what the hell?!

It seems like they just show up and take over, wherever they go.  Step aside, the Godly Maxwells have arrived!

Also, going to the park was a "beautiful idea"?  If so, it looks like lots of other moms had it too!  Good Lord, not every idea is divine inspiration.

Is Bethany the one wearing a purple t-shirt?  If you click on the pictures to make them bigger, it's clear in the in the next to last pic  that's she wearing a skirt  :sigh:

3 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I think Amelia is the daughter of a Sarah's cousin.

Yes she is - on Teri’s side of the family. Which is the slightly more Steve-approved side, IIRC.

They’re probably fundie-lite - the girls in the family wear shorts and pants anyway - but definitely Christian.

Griselda Teri has two nephews from her sister Tami Troy and Mark.  I'm guessing Amelia is the daughter of one of them.

It didn’t occur to Sarah that the park is within walking distance because it’s not part of the normal, routine walking route. 

That is so sad. 

Mat least Anna can think outside the box. 

29 minutes ago, Odd1Out said:

It didn’t occur to Sarah that the park is within walking distance because it’s not part of the normal, routine walking route. 

That is so sad. 

Mat least Anna can think outside the box. 

Like the Kid Farm episode where the son wears a bike helmet for protection because he's leaving the house..... just about as sad,

Youngers? What the hell are youngers? 

Seriously, this post is so labored, I feel bad for Sarah and how difficult it must be for her to right and try to sound interesting all the time. She really doesn't know how. 

10 hours ago, Bajovane said:

Wow!  The Maxwells mingled with the children of HEATHENS at the park!  I wonder if they passed out the leaflets asking people if they knew where they'd go when they DIE. 

Seriously though - they should do this more often - allow the kids to play with others. 

Do these people get permission from parents to put pictures on their blog of minor children?  I would be ripping pissed if I found my minor child's picture on someone's blog without my permission.  Perverts scan the internet for pictures of children.  Even when the kids came home from school with permission slips for them to have their picture on the internet, I always said no. 

9 hours ago, Koala said:

I certainly wouldn't want them taking pictures of my kids, or engaging them in conversation.  I mean, what the hell?!

Ha! I'm reading backwards and that's the same thing I just said.  Someone would get slapped if they started taking pictures of my kid at the park. 

14 hours ago, terranova said:

That has got to be the worst written post Sarah has ever thrown together. Is it even in English?

Seriously:

When we were done, Anna and I walked home with a different set of youngers. I should say the older-youngers.

Uh, okay Sarah.

How could anyone think to blog about such boring drivel?? That blog was about what order in which they walked to the park! The park she never thought to walk to. Because it's not where they usually walk.  "A was in front with B and C and after them was D with the dog and then E was in the back and F and G walked in the middle blah blah". WHO CARES?? Their life is so pitiful I can't believe it. I don't begrudge them the most boring wasted lives of all time, but HOW is that blog-worthy?

"Today I  prayed about it and decided to make a sandwich. My schedule lets me make a sandwich between 12:00 and 12:05. I was wearing a green shirt and a blue skirt. I had my hair parted down the middle. I opened the bag of bread and took out two pieces and put them on a paper plate. It was a white paper plate.  It was wheat bread. I put the bread back in the cupboard.  Then I took out a knife. Not a usual knife, but a fatter one for spreading. It had a wooden handle. I spread peanut butter on one of the pieces of bread. Then,  (wait for it..........) I spread preserves on it! They were cherry preserves. Tom and Sue like raspberry preserves but God laid it on my heart to use cherry preserves. I put the knife in  the sink and took a bite of the sandwich. I took a bite out of the side first. Then I chewed it. I think I chewed it five times, but it might have been six times. I usually chew my sandwich 6 times. Then, I swallowed it. Jesus, Jesus, God, Amen". Good grief

It seems like Sarah always tries to make these boring posts a learning opportunity for her readers by finishing them with "What special thing could you do with your kids, grandkids today?".

Does she really think her readers need her to suggest they take their kids to the park, or on a picnic, or on a walk?  They can't think this stuff up on their own?

2 hours ago, themothership said:

Why does this poor girl look so creepy?
b5333e3c107879fc20e64d5c4665736f.jpeg

Looking back at older photos, this poor thing had unibrows.  Thank the heavens for her she's allowed to pluck them (I assume she does) or she'd REALLY be freaky creepy.

I cannot see anyone being physically attracted to her or Anna.  Especially with the breathy baby talk they love to engage in.  Good lawdie be.

(Yes, I know this sounds mean.  I'm in a pissy mood today and I'ma gonna take it out on this idiot family.) :pb_evil:

Aw come on. Apart from their hateful patriarchal cult (which, admittedly, is a big turn-off) they're perfectly nice-looking people.

They are not bad looking, but the creepy forced smile makes everyone look bad. I don't think I've ever seen them with their normal faces

3 hours ago, themothership said:

Why does this poor girl look so creepy?
b5333e3c107879fc20e64d5c4665736f.jpeg

Which one were you referring to?

On 4/16/2018 at 11:36 PM, griffin said:

How could anyone think to blog about such boring drivel?? That blog was about what order in which they walked to the park! The park she never thought to walk to. Because it's not where they usually walk.  "A was in front with B and C and after them was D with the dog and then E was in the back and F and G walked in the middle blah blah". WHO CARES?? Their life is so pitiful I can't believe it. I don't begrudge them the most boring wasted lives of all time, but HOW is that blog-worthy?

"Today I  prayed about it and decided to make a sandwich. My schedule lets me make a sandwich between 12:00 and 12:05. I was wearing a green shirt and a blue skirt. I had my hair parted down the middle. I opened the bag of bread and took out two pieces and put them on a paper plate. It was a white paper plate.  It was wheat bread. I put the bread back in the cupboard.  Then I took out a knife. Not a usual knife, but a fatter one for spreading. It had a wooden handle. I spread peanut butter on one of the pieces of bread. Then,  (wait for it..........) I spread preserves on it! They were cherry preserves. Tom and Sue like raspberry preserves but God laid it on my heart to use cherry preserves. I put the knife in  the sink and took a bite of the sandwich. I took a bite out of the side first. Then I chewed it. I think I chewed it five times, but it might have been six times. I usually chew my sandwich 6 times. Then, I swallowed it. Jesus, Jesus, God, Amen". Good grief

I was hoping you were going to make a sandwich with cheese, accidentally leave the cheese paper in, bite into it, and then shared how funny it was with the rest of your family. 

I was also hoping you were going to make a salad using a pizza cutter. But that would be too overwhelming.

Archived