IGNORED

Chelsy and John Maxwell 4: Will She Blog Post the Honeymoon

Coconut Flan

Is it awful that I am disturbed by the fact they are having a BBQ and there is no potato salad? WTF. Potato salad is mandatory for BBQs. I am a BBQ snob. 

i can’t believe Sarah says it was warm and then posts photos of the girls in super long dresses with leggings under them. They must have been burning up. Even Anna looked like she was sweating. At least Calia just had a regular dress on. Also, Chelsy barely had any sleeves. I wonder if the men were expected to look away. 

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that everything they do revolves around reading the Bible. Having a bbq? Read the Bible. Having friends over for lunch? Read the Bible. Family for dinner? Read the Bible. Even Jesus didn’t spend this much time reading the Torah.

2 hours ago, Jana814 said:

As the pictures. Joshua is sitting on Steve’s lap. Doesn’t surprise me he’s probably Steve’s favorite grandchild. 

Of course HE is His favourite.

Wonder if there will be a picture of Stevehova with a girl grandkid on his lap in the next famblee f*n post. Hi Steve!

31 minutes ago, nomoxian said:

Wonder if there will be a picture of Stevehova with a girl grandkid on his lap in the next famblee f*n post. Hi Steve!

I doubt it. 

In the Bible Time photo (I guess people started having too much fun and they needed to bring it down a notch), most of the people appear to be holding phones.  I assume it’s a bible on there... but why am I not surprised that NR Anna appears to have an actual Bible...

“Annie’s” photo is the one used on the Tits2 blog for Anna’s bio photo, just a zoomed-in version. 

7FC4DF63-3ADE-4C43-A00D-3D2712495DCD.jpeg.256e0f37784287c12d99b902811ef1ef.jpeg

52 minutes ago, freethemall said:

So - who thinks they used this time to announce the pregnancy to the family?

I don't know if they'd do that with random friends in attendance.

Has anyone figured out why Kyle's eyes are "strikingly cute?" Guess you had to be there....

Anyone have any guesses on who the friends were?

It is about time to announce the deed has been done and the egg has been breached.

5 hours ago, OhNoNike said:

In the Bible Time photo (I guess people started having too much fun and they needed to bring it down a notch), most of the people appear to be holding phones.  I assume it’s a bible on there... but why am I not surprised that NR Anna appears to have an actual Bible...

Pristopher might not allow her to have a smart phone.

What the Maxwells had was a cookout, not a barbecue.  At least it wasn't to anyone from the South.  Cooking hotdogs on a grill does not a barbecue make.  What you barbecue depends on where you are.  In much of BBQ Nation, you do pigs -ribs, whole hogs, etc.  Texas does brisket. Owensboro, Kentucky barbecues mutton.  The sauces and rubs vary by region, too..  My daughter and son-in-law are competitive barbecuers and have won some trophies.

Judgy Chelsy has been absorbed into Maxhell, she is now dressing like her spinsters in law.  I pray she only wears tops like that when Coward Steve is around.

I should have mentioned that goat barbecue is popular in parts of Georgia or at least it was 40 years ago.  I had barbecued goat once and it was delicious!

3 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

What the Maxwells had was a cookout, not a barbecue.  At least it wasn't to anyone from the South.  Cooking hotdogs on a grill does not a barbecue make.  What you barbecue depends on where you are.  In much of BBQ Nation, you do pigs -ribs, whole hogs, etc.  Texas does brisket. Owensboro, Kentucky barbecues mutton.  The sauces and rubs vary by region, too..  My daughter and son-in-law are competitive barbecuers and have won some trophies.

I attended the Waylon Jennings BBQ competition several years ago in Littlefield, TX.  I was expecting normal size BBQ/grills.  Holy Smokes, those things were HUGE!!  Like half a semi truck length huge!  Decorated and decked out.  It was like the Pimp My Ride of the BBQ world.  Those people were SERIOUS!!

10 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Has anyone figured out why Kyle's eyes are "strikingly cute?" Guess you had to be there....

Anyone have any guesses on who the friends were?

It is about time to announce the deed has been done and the egg has been breached.

We just had seeeeeeeeeex and it felt so gooooooood...

And the Maxwells live close enough to KC that they should know the difference.

On 16/5/2018 at 12:30 PM, nomoxian said:

As if! Women are second-class citizens, even his granddaughters would never compare to his precious grandsons!

If it was a hot day, Calia is the only girl there with an outfit that wouldn’t be hot. Her parents didn’t stickbotleggings on her or an undershirt. If these fundies are so worried about little girls accidentally showing underpants in the summer, they need to buy shorts to go under the dresses, not leggings. 

On 5/16/2018 at 4:36 AM, clese said:

I can only find one partial photo of chelsy at their bbq. Disturbingly it looked like she had a frumper.  on! So I searched all the other photos and nothing! Why just a very partial photo Steve? ? What are you trying to hide?

My first thought was they were hiding something as well. I mean, she was the hostess who displayed such amazing hospitality and she gets one partial photo from the neck up?

Wait, was that seriously all the food they had? veggies with dip, chips and hotdogs. That is the kid food in my world. Did they really have thirty people over and that was all they fed them? 

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If it was a hot day, Calia is the only girl there with an outfit that wouldn’t be hot. Her parents didn’t stickbotleggings on her or an undershirt. If these fundies are so worried about little girls accidentally showing underpants in the summer, they need to buy shorts to go under the dresses, not leggings. 

I'm surprised we don't see more of Calia on the blog, because Elissa, Joseph, and Calia are a really normal-looking and cute family.  I can see them having a lot of appeal to young families perusing the Titus2 website.  Same for Melanie and Nathan's family - their kids usually look pretty happy and cute.  

2 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

I'm surprised we don't see more of Calia on the blog, because Elissa, Joseph, and Calia are a really normal-looking and cute family.  I can see them having a lot of appeal to young families perusing the Titus2 website.  Same for Melanie and Nathan's family - their kids usually look pretty happy and cute.  

I think Joe Maxwell family are just at the Maxhell home less than the others and that’s why they are featured less. I’m sure they would feature them more if they were around more. 

2 hours ago, dripcurl said:

I thought John bought a split level, but this house looks one story.

The house could be on a bit of a slope. I lived in a house on a slope so the garage that was in the basement of the house could be accessed from behind the house where the bottom of the hill was. John’s back yard might be higher than the front yard. And that’s why the garage (lower level of the split) is accessible in the front. 

4 hours ago, dripcurl said:

I thought John bought a split level, but this house looks one story.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The house could be on a bit of a slope. I lived in a house on a slope so the garage that was in the basement of the house could be accessed from behind the house where the bottom of the hill was. John’s back yard might be higher than the front yard. And that’s why the garage (lower level of the split) is accessible in the front. 

That's exactly it, the house is on a slope. If you look at the first two pictures (croquet and John at the grill) you can see the fence following the slope down towards the front of the house. It is definitely the same house but they've really cleaned up the yard.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived