IGNORED

Wackadoo Ultra-Orthodox Car

GeoBQn

6 minutes ago, FeministShrew said:

@PennySycamore I'll be looking for your car now, lol!

I don't have any political stickers, but I  have a Starfleet sticker (yes, I'm a member), a T-Rex eating a stick family, two skulls, a "live long & prosper" hand, a very faded Fluttershy, and the Black Knight/ "Tis but a scratch" sticker beside the first scratch my poor truck ever had. (Said truck has since been broadsided by a deer, lol). 
My fangeek cred is completed by a skeletal arm on my driver's door (ala Furiosa's War Rig in Mad Max: Fury Road) and a life-size  Vader sunshade sticker on the back passenger window. (It's scared drive-thru employees a few times, & a cop at a license check made a joke about it once). 
I'm getting ready to buy a new(er), smaller vehicle, & my truck & its stickers will pass to my son. I probably won't have any stickers on my next car. I want to try being anonymous for awhile, lol.

I think we may be a lot alike! I'm an original Star Trek fan and am known as the Borg Queen by quite a few people. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a Dalek family with two cat nuns and a K-9  :my_biggrin:  There's also a USA Swimming sticker, and a sticker from my sons swim team.

Love the stickers some of y'all have! :my_heart: I got this magnet, but I'm afraid to put it on my car, in case it falls off or someone takes it. It's on our fridge instead. :giggle:

Spoiler

tardismagnet.jpg.95df4ec2bf7f1b526ae36b91ed1a8200.jpg

When I opened this thread I thought it was going to be about how using self-driving cars was fine on Shabbat.  I wasn't sure why that was wackadoo. :)

On 4/11/2018 at 11:41 PM, December said:

I'd never put any "statement" bumper stickers (politics, religion, out-of-town sports teams) on my car but it's because I'm afraid someone who disagreed would key my car! 

Some truth in that.  Ages ago someone bashed in my tail lights in a parking lot when banning greyhound racing was on the ballot in this state.  Apparently they didn't like my "Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Retired Racing Greyhound" bumper sticker.  Weird, because many greyhounds need homes when tracks close. 

I'm not at all prone to road rage, but on the car I have now I have the same sticker, and an "I :changing_color_heart: my Galgo Espanol"  and lurcher outline stickers.  I also have a "Therapy Dog On Board" magnet, but I only use that when one of them is actually on board.  

I think my car says Crazy Dog Lady and the bumper stickers help me find it in parking lots!  

I followed someone yesterday with a plate frame that said, "Be nice to your husband." I knew I had been spending too much time in the Lori Alexander forums when that made me want to go all rage-y at her to tend her own household well.

My own car only sports a bumper sticker for my first half marathon. Mr. Snood favors the Alt National Park stickers.

Saw one that made me smile yesterday. "Proud parent. No matter what their grades, my kids have an A+ in my book."

Archived