• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
AmazonGrace

FBI raids Michael Cohen's office

AmazonGrace

Quoth The Man Not Smart 

"By the way, he pled to two counts which aren't a crime which nobody understands. I watched a number of shows, sometimes you get some pretty good information by watching shows, those two counts aren't even a crime. They weren't campaign finance."

Sayeth The Fake News CNN  https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/michael-cohen-trump-lawyer-plea-deal-fbi/

Michael Cohen: President Trump's former personal attorney pleaded guilty to eight counts of campaign finance violations, tax fraud and bank fraud as part of a deal, which includes jail time.

The President of the USA has consulted Fox and Friends and found out that campaign finance violations are not campaign finance and bank fraud and tax fraud aren't crimes.

AmazonGrace

AmazonGrace

AmazonGrace

AmazonGrace

AmazonGrace

I am starting to think Michael Cohen might not be completely honest 

AmazonGrace

Happy
fraurosena

Aww, don’t you feel sorry for the poor guy? 

Yeah, me either.

AmazonGrace

Guess who's talking:

Happy
fraurosena
11 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Guess who's talking:

So Seth Abramson was right when he predicted that there would be a sub rosa cooperation agreement with Cohen.  (See his tweet in my post on p.14 of this thread)

Cohen cooperating is not surprising, knowing Mueller's thoroughness. I am now gleefully imagining the abject fear that must consuming the presidunce right now. :56247976a36a8_Gigglespatgiggle:

Howl

Twitler rampage in 3......2.....1....

Cartmann99
1 hour ago, Howl said:

Twitler rampage in 3......2.....1....

He's got a rally tonight in Las Vegas.

AmazonGrace

They're saying Michael Cohen is telling people things that may put the Fredos and Javanka in legal jeopardy. 

AmazonGrace

Please have something on Jr 

Howl

I bet Cohen is a regular Chatty Cathy with Mueller; Mueller has all of his, uh, stuff and will know when Michael is dissembling or lying.  Such a sweet, sweet situation for Mueller.   

Fredo #1 and Fredo #2  are not prepared to face a wily, implacable and relentless foe like Mueller -- it's outside their realm of experience.  Plus, the Fredos are too arrogant to believe they are in danger, all the time they are stalked with precision.  Cue music from Peter and the Wolf. 

I'm also pretty sure that they feel like they are part of a dynasty in the making.  Dad gets elected in 2020, then in four years, the Fredos become Pres and VP, based on the outcome of an arm wrestling contest or maybe just general dick waving.

Cartmann99
2 hours ago, Howl said:

I'm also pretty sure that they feel like they are part of a dynasty in the making.  Dad gets elected in 2020, then in four years, the Fredos become Pres and VP, based on the outcome of an arm wrestling contest or maybe just general dick waving.

Don't you have to possess a dick in order to wave it around? 🍄