IGNORED

FBI raids Michael Cohen's office

AmazonGrace

4 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

And to think that we haven’t seen the video Omarosa is releasing yet...

That meltdown is going to be one of epic proportions. 

I’m actually concerned at the melt down. Anybody here see Wag the Dog?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

I hope @JMarie can do a Hannity recap for us! Hell, I almost wish Judge Jeanine's show was on tonight so we could hear her nutty spin on today's news.

When you hitch your wagon to an old Buick with balding tires and a cracked windshield, don't be surprised when you end up in the bar ditch waiting for the tow truck.

• Upvote 6

So does this mean they can go after Trump now? Do you think Trump will attempt to save himself by offering Cohen a pardon or is that bridge burned because Cohen taped him? 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

If you get your news from Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter and , Tucker Carlson on Twitter you wouldn't know anything about Manafort or Cohen, they've been tweeting today but nothing about this.

• Upvote 9

7 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I’m actually concerned at the melt down. Anybody here see Wag the Dog?

John Kelly needs to invest in something like this to lock his boss down (or up...) before he can get to his phone and Tweet threaten the next poor country on his list.

9_to_five_dabney.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

So does this mean they can go after Trump now? Do you think Trump will attempt to save himself by offering Cohen a pardon or is that bridge burned because Cohen taped him? 

I think it will depend on what the GOP does. Will they still blindly follow, or will they seize this opportunity to cut ties? 

I’m hoping for the latter, but am afraid it might be the former. It will depend on how tight a grip the Russians have on them.

Edited by fraurosena
Tusfians? Where did autocorrect get that from?
  • Upvote 11

4 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

John Kelly needs to invest in something like this to lock his boss down (or up...) before he can get to his phone and Tweet threaten the next poor country on his list.

9_to_five_dabney.jpg

Heh, I have that movie on DVD! Can you imagine him doing his rally tonight in that getup? 

• Haha 3

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

I suppose this is the only possible defense they could use...

Of course this is their official line. The presidunce will probably say or tweet something soon that completly undermines it.

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

I suppose this is the only possible defense they could use...

Of course this is their official line. The presidunce will probably say or tweet something soon that completly undermines it.

His rally in West Virginia starts in less than a hour, so you should be greeted with some first class nuttery when you get up Wednesday morning.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

23 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

His rally in West Virginia starts in less than a hour, so you should be greeted with some first class nuttery when you get up Wednesday morning.

Technically, it already is Wednesday morning. :my_smile:

I can’t sleep though, too much going on over on your side of the Atlantic. And things just keep getting better and better:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

Heads up, everyone! Cohen’s lawyer will be on TRMS tonight.

Oh, @AmazonGrace, in one of the other threads you pointed out that the top GOP’er were noticably silent on this, one of the biggest news days in along time, but Ryan just made this statement:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 1

10 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Heads up, everyone! Cohen’s lawyer will be on TRMS tonight.

Oh, @AmazonGrace, in one of the other threads you pointed out that the top GOP’er were noticably silent on this, one of the biggest news days in along time, but Ryan just made this statement:

Paul Ryan googling furiously: "is felony a crime?"

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

If you get your news from Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter and , Tucker Carlson on Twitter you wouldn't know anything about Manafort or Cohen, they've been tweeting today but nothing about this.

I checked out Tucker Carlson earlier in the hour, and there was coverage of the West Virginia rally.  Now, three quarters of the way into the hour, Carlson's talking about Mollie Tibbets and the illegal immigrant who has been charged with her murder (though this is a legitimate and important story, the Cohen thing is way bigger and should get the same coverage that CNN and MSNBC are devoting to it).  He may have talked about Cohen directly after the rally finished, but I was eating a late dinner and don't find Carlson (or anyone on Fox News, really) to be a suitable accompaniment to eating.

• Thank You 4

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20180822_maggie5.PNG

Shouldn’t that be “low-level covfefe fixer”? :pb_lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

Lanny Davis just came right out and stated that Michael Cohen has information that would be of great interest to Muller and would be very willing to share it. He’s apparently in soul-unburdening mode. 

Unburden away, Cohen. 

• Upvote 11