IGNORED

FBI raids Michael Cohen's office

AmazonGrace

Quoth The Man Not Smart 

"By the way, he pled to two counts which aren't a crime which nobody understands. I watched a number of shows, sometimes you get some pretty good information by watching shows, those two counts aren't even a crime. They weren't campaign finance."

Sayeth The Fake News CNN  https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/michael-cohen-trump-lawyer-plea-deal-fbi/

Michael Cohen: President Trump's former personal attorney pleaded guilty to eight counts of campaign finance violations, tax fraud and bank fraud as part of a deal, which includes jail time.

The President of the USA has consulted Fox and Friends and found out that campaign finance violations are not campaign finance and bank fraud and tax fraud aren't crimes.

• Upvote 8

Aww, don’t you feel sorry for the poor guy? 

Yeah, me either.

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Guess who's talking:

So Seth Abramson was right when he predicted that there would be a sub rosa cooperation agreement with Cohen.  (See his tweet in my post on p.14 of this thread)

Cohen cooperating is not surprising, knowing Mueller's thoroughness. I am now gleefully imagining the abject fear that must consuming the presidunce right now. :56247976a36a8_Gigglespatgiggle:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Twitler rampage in 3......2.....1....

He's got a rally tonight in Las Vegas.

They're saying Michael Cohen is telling people things that may put the Fredos and Javanka in legal jeopardy. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

I bet Cohen is a regular Chatty Cathy with Mueller; Mueller has all of his, uh, stuff and will know when Michael is dissembling or lying.  Such a sweet, sweet situation for Mueller.   

Fredo #1 and Fredo #2  are not prepared to face a wily, implacable and relentless foe like Mueller -- it's outside their realm of experience.  Plus, the Fredos are too arrogant to believe they are in danger, all the time they are stalked with precision.  Cue music from Peter and the Wolf. 

I'm also pretty sure that they feel like they are part of a dynasty in the making.  Dad gets elected in 2020, then in four years, the Fredos become Pres and VP, based on the outcome of an arm wrestling contest or maybe just general dick waving.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Howl said:

I'm also pretty sure that they feel like they are part of a dynasty in the making.  Dad gets elected in 2020, then in four years, the Fredos become Pres and VP, based on the outcome of an arm wrestling contest or maybe just general dick waving.

Don't you have to possess a dick in order to wave it around? ?

• Haha 8

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa nelly!!!!!!!!!  Maybe Cohen is hoping to catch a ride on the Bloomberg train.  Michael Bloomberg just switched his party identification back to Democrat after abandoning the Dems 2001 to run as the Republican mayor of NYC. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Whaaa??

He better hurry up and vote before he becomes a felon

Edited by onekidanddone
typos
  • Haha 9

• 2 weeks later...

He's saying he's been a Democrat all his life and he only switched because the RNC asked him to be the financial chair.

My question is, why the devil would the RNC request a Democrat to be their chair.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...