IGNORED

Baby Vuolo Is a Girl

GnomeCat

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I've had a Carly and a Camilla (both second-hand Camrys driven into the ground).  Camilla died last year.  Dramatically.  She was 15 and not worth the repairs.  Second-hand Sally (Scion) and I are making friends, but I still miss Camilla.

Mr. P doesn't name his cars.

My parents' had a Bronco that finally died at a car dealership. Smoke coming up from under the hood. You should have seen all those salesmen racing towards us trying to be the first one to reach us. You should have seen the looks on their faces it was like Christmas day. Customers who absolutely couldn't leave without buying a car. My parents knew the odds of getting a good deal died with the car.      

2 hours ago, SweetJuly said:

Why and how do people come up with names for cars?

Not snarking at all, just honest question.

I have never felt the urge or need to name a car, and I honestly wouldn't know where to start if I was to select a name. All cars, whether owned or rented, were referred to by their brand and/or model.

We do know our current car is a girl, though, because cars are feminine in French ;)

I pretty much name everything so its not really surprising that I named my cars.  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived