IGNORED

Lori Alexander Blog Post 4-9-18 The Boy Crisis Book

How long do those things of Jane Iredale makeup last?  They don't look like they'd last for very long at all.  I will admit that my blush is currently a Clinique Chubby Stick for cheeks.  However, I'd been using a stick blush from Maybelline which they stopped making.  My Chubby Stick will probably last me a year or maybe more.  Sometimes,  makeup that is more expensive is not more expensive in the long run.  I  would never call my makeup routine frugaI though

Lori must be jealous of Annie.  I bet Annie didn't need someone to help her evacuate her house during the forest fires.

23 hours ago, jerkit said:

The same Norwex cloth she cleans up chicken juice with?!

chicken fat is good for the face, didn't you know??? lol

2 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

chicken fat is good for the face, didn't you know??? lol

Why wouldn't she use the same one she uses to wipe up chicken juice?  It magics away bacteria, you know!

6 hours ago, Koala said:

Why wouldn't she use the same one she uses to wipe up chicken juice?  It magics away bacteria, you know!

No, magic is evil. Chicken juice won't harm her, she's so holy and all.  I have to confess, I did think of her when I was wiping out the chicken juice spot I discovered in my fridge!  No, not with norwex.  I used a paper towel and cleaner. Cause I'm not special like Lori is.

Archived