IGNORED

Zach and Whitney Bates: Part 5

Jellybean

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

How low the bar is for these people.

Very low. That was a step above Kelly....

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

He could name his children when asked years ago, so I'll give him that. 

22 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Could he do first and middle names or first and birthdays? Or all 3? I vaguely remember an episode of ??kids and counting with Gil and Jim-Bob having their usual pissing-contest. Jim-Bob rattled down through all the J-names and then Gil did his party trick. Jim-Bob looked stupid(er than usual) mumbled “I can’t do that!” and then either changed the subject or walked off. 

Made my day to see him embarrassed like that  ?

13 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

Could he do first and middle names or first and birthdays? Or all 3?

This was in an interview Gil and Kelly did forever ago when they hadn't yet gotten semi-famous. The woman asked Kelly to name her children and it got awkward when Kelly giggled and said she couldn't but Gil could. Gil said he could as long as it was in birth order. 

Zach and Whit’s vow renewal photos were gorgeous and all but every episode that they cover their vow renewal wedding planning is so painfully boring to me.

I just have zero interest in watching the planning of a second wedding for a couple barely five years into their marriage.

If any of my family members ever forced me to come to a 2nd huge wedding party not five years after their first big wedding my introverted self would die.

13 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Zach and Whit’s vow renewal photos were gorgeous and all but every episode that they cover their vow renewal wedding planning is so painfully boring to me.

I just have zero interest in watching the planning of a second wedding for a couple barely five years into their marriage.

If any of my family members ever forced me to come to a 2nd huge wedding party not five years after their first big wedding my introverted self would die.

I’m already planning our tenth anniversary and a vow renewal sounds worse than a root canal! My plan is to go away for a weekend to relax! Just the two of us! I also hated walking down the aisle because everyone was looking at me. But I enjoyed the reception. I just hate all eyes on me. It’s awkward. 

Zach can really play the guitar! I’m not sure why I’m surprised, since some of his younger siblings have musical skills too.

• 2 weeks later...

Did she really type ''we all look a mess''?  From that picture? :pb_lol:??

F*ck me, they're all gorgeous. Really, she should see how I look when I'm a mess.

2 hours ago, Vivi_music said:

Did she really type ''we all look a mess''?  From that picture? :pb_lol:??

Just a figure of speech in a way...if they really looked a mess there would be no posted pic.

LIke every time someone comes over I apologize for the mess...it's preemptive in case they see something out of place that I missed.  if the place was really a mess they wouldn't have been let in.

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Just a figure of speech in a way...if they really looked a mess there would be no posted pic.

LIke every time someone comes over I apologize for the mess...it's preemptive in case they see something out of place that I missed.  if the place was really a mess they wouldn't have been let in.

Maybe I didn't get the figure of speech. English is my second language. I hadno idea it could be an expression.

So I just thought they looked incredibly good for messy people. Hahaha!

Poor Brocklyn. Wearing a frumpy dress AND leggings. Looks like Erin and Chad are still on board with the Fundie clothing rules for girls. First I thought the dress was also sporting an ugly ass collar. At least it is just a bib.

I know one could argue that dress+leggings is a normal look for girls but this was my first impression looking at the photo.

7 hours ago, miss_batson said:

Little Bates and Paine's ?

And Isaiah with kids, it seems Bates had a birthday party for him. 

IMG_20181017_082612_612.jpg

OMG, Kaci's face in this picture is AMAZING! :laughing-rollingyellow:

16 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Is that a child in the window behind the kids?

I'm going with ghost!  In reality I think it's a doll picture, though.

Can you imagine a ghost in a Fundie home! The scandal! LOL  Actually , with all the kids child spirits might be very attracted to them. 

So Gil and Kelly have what, 8 grandkids and 1 on the way?

Serious questions, these megafamilies can easily have near a hundred grandchildren...more if their kids follow their lead - how do you have a relationship with each of them?

My grandparents had 24 grandkids and multiple great-grands by the time I came along and I usually felt just like one of the pack then. But I knew they loved me, knew stuff about me...favorite color, foods I wouldn't eat, things that scared me, how I did in school...is it possible to do that as grandparents in these megafamilies?

3 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Can you imagine a ghost in a Fundie home! The scandal! LOL  Actually , with all the kids child spirits might be very attracted to them. 

That's it...if I get a chance to become a ghost when I'm gone it's a fundy haunting I will go.  

Then I'll find a way to become corporeal long enough to type up a post on FJ and tell you all about it!

You'll know it's me because my username will be HerNameIsGhostBuffy and my avatar will be translucent.

2 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm going with ghost!  

Its that one kid that Kelly can never name...

7 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

So Gil and Kelly have what, 8 grandkids and 1 on the way?

Serious questions, these megafamilies can easily have near a hundred grandchildren...more if their kids follow their lead - how do you have a relationship with each of them?

Most Fundie mom's don't have a relationship with their own children, especially if they have a large family and extensively use sister moms. I can't see them having strong relationships with each of their grandchildren. Kelly Bates will be close to her grandchildren when they get close to courting age.

7 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

is it possible to do that as grandparents in these megafamilies?

They don't seem to worry about having a relationship with their children so I'm going to guess having a relationship with their grandkids isn't a high priority. 

That thing in the window is creepy. 

Just now, formergothardite said:

That thing in the window is creepy. 

I really need to know what it is.  is it a book standing up, maybe a greeting card?  My spatial awareness sucks, can anyone get a read on how big it is?

12 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I really need to know what it is.  is it a book standing up, maybe a greeting card?  My spatial awareness sucks, can anyone get a read on how big it is?

I think it is a large cardboard cut out of a little girl holding an ice cream cone. Someone could turn that into a creepy Halloween avatar. 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived