• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Jellybean

Michael and Brandon Keilen: Part 4

Granwych
On 3/27/2019 at 6:23 PM, rebeccawriter01 said:

GIven that she has an associate of science in general healthcare from Roane, I doubt she's headed to Crown. It would be the same classes minus the Bible ones as Crown. So more than likely she has been accepted into a technical college. LPN programs and RN programs are both offered at community and technical colleges. RN takes a little over two years, while LPN is more like 12 months to 18 months depending on how lucky you are at getting the right schedule and field work. This also depends how much core you have left to take. She should be done with that.  I would be surprised if she is going for her BSN. 

LPNs are very much real nurses. The curriculum for RNs and LPNs is very similar, but RNs tend to make more money and have more responsibility. LPNs are in high demand. Some states, including Tennessee offer grants that cover almost all the tuition and fees for those qualified to become and LPN because the demand is go great. A lot get their LPN for free under those programs and then take the additional classes to become an RN to make more money. The big difference in duties is RNs get to administer medicine and have more independence. An LPN normally reports to an RN and the doctor. 

I was a working LPN for over 20 years.  The only thing I wasn't allowed to do was to start an IV line.  Each state has its own rules and regulations, but we pretty much did everything but starting the IV line.

Casserole

Michaela was one of the first comments of congratulations on Joe and Kendra's pregnancy announcement on instagram. 

Infertility in general when you want a child sucks, but man, infertility in the quiverfull movement is just a special kind of hell. I don't want more babies born into the cult but I felt literal sadness when I saw her excited comment because I know how bad that must sting for her internally, even if she's keeping sweet on the outside. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

CarrotCake
8 hours ago, Casserole said:

Michaela was one of the first comments of congratulations on Joe and Kendra's pregnancy announcement on instagram. 

Infertility in general when you want a child sucks, but man, infertility in the quiverfull movement is just a special kind of hell. I don't want more babies born into the cult but I felt literal sadness when I saw her excited comment because I know how bad that must sting for her internally, even if she's keeping sweet on the outside. 

I agree, she is the only one in the cult that I actually wish a baby on. Maybe having only one (or two) child will also mean they have a bit better life. So if another baby is born in this cult (which is inevitably) , I wish it was with them. 

SHERA
On 4/8/2019 at 6:18 AM, miss_batson said:

Ugh someone please take her shopping!

bal maiden

I think that's the first dress I've ever seen Michael in that I've actually liked! 🤣 Horses for courses, eh?

SHERA
On 4/15/2019 at 11:52 PM, SHERA said:

Ugh someone please take her shopping!

This dress is more painful.