IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 8

Coconut Flan

Per Faith’s insta they are moving back to Texas today. So, they have been in Durango, CO this whole time, and are going back to San Antonio?

DB579E71-746B-4109-86F6-3817242150FD.png

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Doug's former friends, the latest post on Jen F.'s Facebook page is her description of a barely-controlled rampage at a Florida Trump rally: "I laid hands on more than a few myself! I did refrain from some of the fights that ensued before the police finally showed up." 

Gosh, Jen... It kinda sounds like a riot. But I know you don't use the "R Word" unless people of color are involved. 

The Yeo family (Justice is dating Yeo daughter Kelcie) are huge wheels in Young Living. Today, Kelcie was beyond stoked that YL now allows both spouses to have an account. She claims her mother makes 6 figures and is Platinum. Both daughters have an account, Kayla Yeo is even refers to it as an MLM on her website. I wonder if Beall and the girls will get involved to support themselves somehow.

On 7/31/2018 at 10:53 PM, dripcurl said:

Per Faith’s insta they are moving back to Texas today. So, they have been in Durango, CO this whole time, and are going back to San Antonio?

That's crazy. It's humid and a bazillion degrees of hot and miserable in Texas that won't end until mid October.  Summers are awesomely pleasant in Durango and fall is off the charts.  I'd of waited until Oct to move, but that's just me.   

I hope she is happy "back home" and can re-connect with friends. 

I'm not clear though.  Is Beall still holding down the fort in Durango?  

17 hours ago, dripcurl said:

The Yeo family (Justice is dating Yeo daughter Kelcie) are huge wheels in Young Living. Today, Kelcie was beyond stoked that YL now allows both spouses to have an account. She claims her mother makes 6 figures and is Platinum. Both daughters have an account, Kayla Yeo is even refers to it as an MLM on her website. I wonder if Beall and the girls will get involved to support themselves somehow.

Per Kayla's website, "The oils are used are specifically designed for this process to cleanse the cell’s receptor sites, delete incorrect data, or DNA and restoring the cell to their proper function."   I didn't learn about "incorrect data" in cell biology lessons.  Nor did I learn that cell receptors - which are just proteins - get dirty.  And deleting DNA?  Is she really suggesting that essential oils are capable of genomic editing?  I wish someone would tell all those scientists wasting research money on CRISPR.  

I'm not sure if Kayla invented this word-salad of vaguely sciencey words to try and snare dim customers, or if she copied this from someone else and was simply too ignorant to recognize it as drivel.  

The oils are used are specifically designed for this process to cleanse the cell’s receptor sites, delete incorrect data, or DNA and restoring the cell to their proper function.

Fundy homeschooling for the win!  This sentence is so wrong in so many ways, I can't quite deconstruct it.

1 hour ago, acheronbeach said:

Per Kayla's website, "The oils are used are specifically designed for this process to cleanse the cell’s receptor sites, delete incorrect data, or DNA and restoring the cell to their proper function."   I didn't learn about "incorrect data" in cell biology lessons.  Nor did I learn that cell receptors - which are just proteins - get dirty.  And deleting DNA?  Is she really suggesting that essential oils are capable of genomic editing?  I wish someone would tell all those scientists wasting research money on CRISPR.  

I'm not sure if Kayla invented this word-salad of vaguely sciencey words to try and snare dim customers, or if she copied this from someone else and was simply too ignorant to recognize it as drivel.  

I'm 100% sure she's just copied. I have a couple friends deep into essential oils, the things they say are insane. Like essential oils can cross the blood/brain barrier, as if that's a good thing. And that they can heal just about any kind of cancer. Like the guy who was jaundiced so instead of going to the Dr he treated with oils for 2+weeks then died of liver and kidney failure. The YL people are ALL IN. No doubt they actually believe oils can change your DNA.

6 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

The other possibility is that she wrote it because she believes it and views others who believe it, not as "dim customers" who are ripe for ensnarement, but  as enlightened -- as she is!

53 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

The other possibility is that she wrote it because she believes it and views others who believe it, not as "dim customers" who are ripe for ensnarement, but  as enlightened -- as she is!

I wonder how many people her family has squished to be at the level they are. We all know that money made with YL is not from the products but from your inferiors. If the Yeo’s are as sustainably well-off as claimed, I could see this being a beneficial match for a Phillips kid due the situation they are in. Especially since Justice seems to be doing the PCT almost constantly???? Does he have a source of income for himself?

8 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

I've heard relatively smart, college educated people say stuff like this. The worst I've heard is that if you dislike a particular essential oil smell it's because your body NEEDS it. The toxins are just telling you not to smell it because they like infesting you. THE TOXINS KNOW.

2 hours ago, meowfundiecatz said:

I've heard relatively smart, college educated people say stuff like this. The worst I've heard is that if you dislike a particular essential oil smell it's because your body NEEDS it. The toxins are just telling you not to smell it because they like infesting you. THE TOXINS KNOW.

Or! Could be Satan! Maybe they are possessed and the demons don't like the smell. 

I've heard before that if you don't like the taste of something you shouldn't eat it because it means it's not good for you (which actually makes more sense from a biological protective sense) wouldn't it be the same for smelling things? If you don't like the smell maybe you shouldn't smell it.

21 hours ago, dripcurl said:

I wonder how many people her family has squished to be at the level they are. We all know that money made with YL is not from the products but from your inferiors. If the Yeo’s are as sustainably well-off as claimed, I could see this being a beneficial match for a Phillips kid due the situation they are in. Especially since Justice seems to be doing the PCT almost constantly???? Does he have a source of income for himself?

Well, bells. Here I thought Justice had gotten Alaska-ized and was making it on his own in The Last Frontier. Instead, looks like he’s just another apple falling right next to the rotting family tree — and just lolling there. Phil, Jr., I shall think of him.  

On 8/2/2018 at 9:43 AM, Howl said:

I'm not clear though.  Is Beall still holding down the fort in Durango?  

From Beall's latest IG:

myfirstyearat50 It's awfully nice to be back in San Antonio and be welcomed by a Starbucks gift from a sweet friend! #thisishalfofus #backinTexas #nativeTexan #ilove50 #iam50

amypars__ How did the move go? Are you sad to give up your Durango home?

myfirstyearat50@ amypars__ Oh, we'll go back! We are official nomads now, back and forth!

I'm as confused as ever about their living situation, because Beall has made the "we go back and forth" claim before, as recently as her last visit to Tx in back in February.

I do think it's a more long term move for Faith, since she quit her job in Durango, but maybe Beall and some of the others plan to go back?

In tangentally related news, our own John Robert Moore has been exploring drag and cross dressing and is having a custom gown designed for him by none other than Lourdes herself. 

6 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

In tangentally related news, our own John Robert Moore has been exploring drag and cross dressing and is having a custom gown designed for him by none other than Lourdes herself. 

This is the happiest news I have heard all year. And he’s poly to boot! Definitely not my thing but damn that’s interesting.

Please someone, link me to this, I need a pick-me-up.

Good LORD those cheekbones. Fine looking human. Contour game on point, and I am deeply jealous as my makeup skills pale in comparison.
Noticed that one brother has posted pics of himself in very little clothing. Then again, if I had that body, I’d do the same.
That family certainly skews towards broody cheekbone types and I wholeheartedly approve.

There are two insanely adorable puppies in that Insta feed. 

15 hours ago, bea said:

Please someone, link me to this, I need a pick-me-up.

Here's a link to an FJ thread where he discusses his bisexuality, and getting the boot.  Beautifully frank. 

Read here

On 8/4/2018 at 12:20 PM, dripcurl said:

This is the happiest news I have heard all year. And he’s poly to boot! Definitely not my thing but damn that’s interesting.

Is he still a tedious LOLbertarian, though?

Beall has posted a pic of a Brené Brown book cover on her Instagram: The Gifts of Imperfection.  

I have a friend who is a huge Brené Brown fan;  Brené Brown is NOT a Christian writer, AFAIK. I've not read anything by her but my impression is more humanistic psychology.  Not so very long ago in VF circles, a book like this would have been seen as the heretical work of Satan, and I don't think that's an exaggeration. Who knows what interesting insights this will bring. 

Just checked out a Brené Brown bio.  She's a Texas girl, teaching at the Univ. of Houston.  From her Wiki: 

She has spent the past sixteen years studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy and is the author of four #1 New York Times bestsellers – The Gifts of Imperfection, Daring Greatly, Rising Strong, and Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and The Courage to Stand Alone. Her new book, Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts., is scheduled for publication in October 2018. Brown's TED talk – The Power of Vulnerability – is one of the top five most viewed TED talks in the world with over 30 million views.

I don't get the flitting back and forth from Durango to Texas.  Not great for developing a work history, a small business, a steady income.....

I think Beall is still living in deep deeeeeeeeep denial. Maybe she even believes that one of Doug's projects will hit it big and she won't have to worry about being a job-type person.

Speaking of, Doug posted the trailer for his Bobby Bowden thing on his "DW" Facebook page, guess he's still trying to get it picked up. At one point, his website said it would be out in 2018, but Google brings up absolutely NO recent results, except Doug's own.

What does Matt Chancey actually do? Like, for money? Do they have family money or something? I know that Jennie has a pattern business, but... They just never seem to struggle or have to beg, like some fundies. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived