IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 33: In touch with gossip

samurai_sarah

I'm probably projecting but all those kids look so happy at the children's museum, especially Marcus (or is that Michael?). I hope some of them remember that science and musuems can be a lot more fun than home church and home school and home everything. It has to feel like a whole other level of mental engagement.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/15/2018 at 6:28 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

I found this old 19 kids clip from Ben and Jessa's engagement Jim Bob and Michelle were doing marriage counseling and man did JIm Bob ever piss of Michelle the look she gives him. 

She isn't a robot all of the time! :omg:

On 4/16/2018 at 9:13 PM, feministxtian said:

I don't do selfies. I can't stand looking at myself so the LAST thing I would do is take a selfie. There aren't many pictures of me in existence beyond the obligatory school pictures for precisely that reason. My FB profile pic is my hand on my cat. 

No lie, I think I'm ugly...ugly as sin LOL. So much so, I rarely use a pic of myself as my Facebook profile picture. What is my profile pic is one of the artistic goth art that I wish I looked like. Yeah, I'm one of those people LOL.

My confidence has taken such a hit these last few years. 

2 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

No lie, I think I'm ugly...ugly as sin LOL. So much so, I rarely use a pic of myself as my Facebook profile picture. What is my profile pic is one of the artistic goth art that I wish I looked like. Yeah, I'm one of those people LOL.

My confidence has taken such a hit these last few years. 

I obviously don’t know you, but I want you to know that you are beautiful exactly as you are. Every human being is. It doesn’t matter what size you are or what you look like or whether you have clear skin or shiny hair. You are beautiful because you are you and there is no one exactly like you in the world. :romance-caress:

56 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I obviously don’t know you, but I want you to know that you are beautiful exactly as you are. Every human being is. It doesn’t matter what size you are or what you look like or whether you have clear skin or shiny hair. You are beautiful because you are you and there is no one exactly like you in the world. :romance-caress:

Thank you so much :my_heart: :tw_heart:

image.png.0c5990d37dd3f26dea68eacbf1d9aa74.pngSaw this and thought of the Duggars and their paper plates, plastics and their big (mostly) unused dishwasher. 

38 minutes ago, MoonFace said:

image.png.0c5990d37dd3f26dea68eacbf1d9aa74.pngSaw this and thought of the Duggars and their paper plates, plastics and their big (mostly) unused dishwasher. 

What is homemaker hypocrites AKA the Duggars, Alex.

It’s Jason’s 18th birthday! Wonder if he’ll be a-courtin’ soon. Does anyone know who the woman in the last photo in the DFO post is?

36 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

It’s Jason’s 18th birthday! Wonder if he’ll be a-courtin’ soon. Does anyone know who the woman in the last photo in the DFO post is?

This girl? That’s Johannah.

E0CB34DD-33B6-41B3-BF79-4A805CAAC42F.jpeg.79fb8d51ef7418485d94338dc7fa718c.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I didn't recognize her. How old is she now? Too lazy to look it up.

Her birthday is October 2005, so she is 12 & 1/2. 

A beardless Jason turns 18 today. Another vague post from Michelle. 

It's so weird to think about how kids born in 2000 will turn 18 this year...:character-oldtimer:

"bright future" my ass...the kid is undereducated, brainwashed and incapable of making his way in the world. If he's not one of daddy's employees, he's screwed. His future consists of finding a "helpmeet", breeding and existing. What a sad future. 

6 hours ago, Mayluka said:

This girl? That’s Johannah.

E0CB34DD-33B6-41B3-BF79-4A805CAAC42F.jpeg.79fb8d51ef7418485d94338dc7fa718c.jpeg

Johannah is actually Jedidiah's twin. Not Jer. They look so much alike. They might look the most alike out of all the Duggar siblings. 

IMG_8308.JPG

20 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Hannie resembles Jinger, especially when she smiles?

Yes, you are. lol    I don't see any Jinger in her at all. :)

7 hours ago, llg1234 said:

A beardless Jason turns 18 today. Another vague post from Michelle. 

It's so weird to think about how kids born in 2000 will turn 18 this year...:character-oldtimer:

How is it possible that every one of the Duggar males are balding? At least 1 or 2 should have gotten lucky.

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Hannie resembles Jinger, especially when she smiles?

I've always thought Josie was a mini blonde Jinger. They both look just like Michelle. 

7 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

I've always thought Josie was a mini blonde Jinger. They both look just like Michelle. 

See, I agree that Josie resembles Michelle but I don't think Jinger looks anything like her. So funny how some of us see things differently.  Hannie has changed quite a bit in the last few years.  Maybe she'll look like someone else to me a few years from now.

So Jason is committed to Christ? Well that’s interesting.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived