IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 33: In touch with gossip

samurai_sarah

1 minute ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

The Lauren Caldwell in the race is listed as 17 years old. I think Siah's Lauren is 19, isn't she?

Lauren Caldwell is Kendra's younger sister. Siah's Lauren is Lauren Swanson. some people wonder if one of the other Duggar boys might be trying to court Lauren Caldwell. 

Also siah's lauren is 18 turns 19 May 18th

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

LOL - thanks - my bad.

(And good thing @singsingsing gets yet another post to like that corrects me... lol)

Wow, I've been accused of maliciously downvoting people before, but I think this is the first time I've been accused of maliciously upvoting. I generally like any post that provides information, just as a 'thanks' to the person who took the trouble to dig it up and/or share it. It has absolutely nothing to do with you.

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Lauren Caldwell is Kendra's younger sister. Siah's Lauren is Lauren Swanson. some people wonder if one of the other Duggar boys might be trying to court Lauren Caldwell. 

Also siah's lauren is 18 turns 19 May 18th

On the other hand, a 14 year old David Swanson *did* participate in the race (came in 30th). Is he likely to be one of Lauren Swanson's younger siblings? I don't think we have ages and names for them yet, do we?

Plus a Lauren Andregg (16), who I think is the kid of a family friend (Dwayne Andregg was on the show, right?) - she was 33, with Lauren Caldwell at 31.

So known (or ** possible) Duggars and Duggar adjacents in this race:

4th   - Jeremiah Duggar (19)
27th - James Duggar (16)
30th - David Swanson (14) **
31st - Lauren Caldwell (17)
33rd - Lauren Andregg (16) **
35th - G. Andregg (Female, 11) **

These rankings are out of 211, so they collectively did pretty well!

1 minute ago, metheglyn said:

On the other hand, a 14 year old David Swanson *did* participate in the race (came in 30th). Is he likely to be one of Lauren Swanson's younger siblings? I don't think we have ages and names for them yet, do we?

Plus a Lauren Andregg (16), who I think is the kid of a family friend (Dwayne Andregg was on the show, right?) - she was 33, with Lauren Caldwell at 31.

27th - James Duggar (16)

no as far as i know none of Lauren's siblings names have been released I know there are 8 of them shes' the eldest of 9 one a newborn. David probably is one of her younger brothers. If that is the case I would guess all boys are named with a D name. and all girls with an L. to match the parents. her mom is Lana, the dad is Dwain

11 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

27th - James Duggar (16)

I definitely think there's a really good chance that David Swanson is a younger brother of Lauren Swanson. (Wow, they know a lot of Laurens...)

And Elijah Kaneshiro is also listed too, think he came 8th. I am assuming this is the same Elijah guy that boomerangs back and forth between the Duggars and Bates. 

Not a fundie, but I was going through the list and somehow stumbled across someone with whom I went to undergrad.  I Facebook stalked her and found out that she does, in fact, currently work in Bentonville. 

(We live states away from Arkansas, so I wasn't expecting to see someone I know on that list)

I can never track who attends what church. I know Jill and Derrick attend Cross Church. Do JB and Michelle also attend Cross Church? Ben and Jessa?

6 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

I can never track who attends what church. I know Jill and Derrick attend Cross Church. Do JB and Michelle also attend Cross Church? Ben and Jessa?

according to Fundementlist Wiki the Duggar's go to Pastor Caldwell's church which is light house baptist. as Austin's sister. 

http://fundamentalists.wikia.com/wiki/Lighthouse_Baptist_Church

Not that it hasn’t occurred to me before, but I was thinking about it this morning how what an absolute fucking nightmare it’s going to be to get the whole duggar clan together forvever. And it just keeps growing. Like it you have Ma+Pa Duggar, all their kids, all the kids spouses, and all the grandkids in one place, it sounds like what would be my personal hell. 

Not including fiancés and babies en utero, that’s 2+19+6+10 is already 37 people. Add the three more coming (Lauren, Joe’s kid, Jinger’s kid) that’s 40 people. And for the hell of it grandma Mary makes 41. Oh and Tyler, whatever that story is, so I guess 42. 

42 people is a reception. We’ve all been to relatively crowded movie theatres with less people. 42 people is a nightmare amount of people in a grocery store when you just want to run in and grab batteries. 42 people is less than usually gets on two trains of a roller coaster. Like if you have 42 people ahead of you in line of a roller coaster you till got some waiting to do. 42 people at some beaches is a little uncomfortable. Feeding 42 people per plate meal at your wedding can run you thousands of dollars. Like wtf

2 minutes ago, habert said:

Feeding 42 people per plate meal at your wedding can run you thousands of dollars

Not for the Duggars - meatballs, popcorn, and ice cream are cheap. lol

1 minute ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Not for the Duggars - meatballs, popcorn, and ice cream are cheap. lol

Too true lmao!!!! But in real world reference, if someone was like “you have to feed 42 people tomorrow” I would be like “I’m ordering fucking pizza then” and still be out hundreds of dollars for all that pizza and snacks and drinks since I’m a decent person, and it would be a night mare. 

And it’s going to get Exponentially Worse. Like if we say Jer-Josie are just magically trapped in an ageless vortex and are incapable of getting married, and so in the next two years only the last remaining unmarries John and Jana get married, and then all the coupled duggar children from Josh to Joy only have 1 extra child each in that time, that’s a 11 more people in 2 years. That’s just a random hypothetical that could also TOTALLY HAPPEN. and god forbid if they start really loving the marrying teens trend and just go ahead and marry Jer and Jed off in the next couple years too. I’m literally losing my mind. 

Again it’s not like I hadn’t considered it, it’s that I counted it today. It’s making me irrationally angry right now like I’m losing my mind. It’s too many people. It’s not going to stop. 

And if you get all the Duggars and the Bates together like jesus go start a commune at that point. 

1 hour ago, habert said:

Too true lmao!!!! But in real world reference, if someone was like “you have to feed 42 people tomorrow” I would be like “I’m ordering fucking pizza then” and still be out hundreds of dollars for all that pizza and snacks and drinks since I’m a decent person, and it would be a night mare. 

And it’s going to get Exponentially Worse. Like if we say Jer-Josie are just magically trapped in an ageless vortex and are incapable of getting married, and so in the next two years only the last remaining unmarries John and Jana get married, and then all the coupled duggar children from Josh to Joy only have 1 extra child each in that time, that’s a 11 more people in 2 years. That’s just a random hypothetical that could also TOTALLY HAPPEN. and god forbid if they start really loving the marrying teens trend and just go ahead and marry Jer and Jed off in the next couple years too. I’m literally losing my mind. 

Again it’s not like I hadn’t considered it, it’s that I counted it today. It’s making me irrationally angry right now like I’m losing my mind. It’s too many people. It’s not going to stop. 

And if you get all the Duggars and the Bates together like jesus go start a commune at that point. 

Too many people, not going to stop...The entire reason for procreating for Gothard and Jesus.

22 hours ago, habert said:

Not that it hasn’t occurred to me before, but I was thinking about it this morning how what an absolute fucking nightmare it’s going to be to get the whole duggar clan together forvever. And it just keeps growing. Like it you have Ma+Pa Duggar, all their kids, all the kids spouses, and all the grandkids in one place, it sounds like what would be my personal hell. 

Not including fiancés and babies en utero, that’s 2+19+6+10 is already 37 people. Add the three more coming (Lauren, Joe’s kid, Jinger’s kid) that’s 40 people. And for the hell of it grandma Mary makes 41. Oh and Tyler, whatever that story is, so I guess 42. 

42 people is a reception. We’ve all been to relatively crowded movie theatres with less people. 42 people is a nightmare amount of people in a grocery store when you just want to run in and grab batteries. 42 people is less than usually gets on two trains of a roller coaster. Like if you have 42 people ahead of you in line of a roller coaster you till got some waiting to do. 42 people at some beaches is a little uncomfortable. Feeding 42 people per plate meal at your wedding can run you thousands of dollars. Like wtf

This is funny! Hubs comes from a huge family (not Duggar sized - but he's one of 9). And I just did a head count. If every single member of the family, including spouses and grand kids comes to dinner - it's 65 people. 

But they don't - one sister never comes and her 2 kids and their spouses and combined 5 children NEVER come. (too far away & one of the husbands is a complete whack job). One of my SILs has a son who is married and has 4 kids I've never even met (met the wife - never met the kids - they are local but don't come), same SIL has a son with a wife & 2 kids and I've seen those kids ONCE. Same thing - local but... they don't come.

It's crazy - and loud - and if you are at all feeling under the weather (like I was at Christmas) - it's enough to make you go hide in a corner - of someone other house, where all the people aren't jostling you and stealing your chair. 
And we do pot luck. One person ALWAYS does a turkey, one ALWAYS brings salad, I am in charge of bringing A dessert. 
Thankfully at Easter & Canadian Thanksgiving - we try to kick most of the people OUT of the house and we eat in shifts. And Christmas - we have it at SILs house and we mostly all fit (if you didn't want to sit in the same chair twice...) 
In contrast - I have 2 sisters, neither are married - our Easter was supposed to be at my house and was going to be 8 people (one sister didn't come home for it and my aunt & uncle skipped - so it was my little family of three, one sister, two parents) .

What exactly is there for kids to do at Magnolia/Silo/Gainesville whateverthehellitiscalled in Waco?

What do you do there other than eat cupcakes and browse home decor?

I don't understand why people drive hours to visit this place.

I agree completely that it isn't all that.  Last trip to Waco, daughter and I stopped to see what the talk was about.  We looked quickly and left.  Gaines style is definitely not my style.

Is it just me or does any pic of J-Boob and J'chelle make anyone else want to lose their lunch? 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived