IGNORED

Lori Alexander 43: Pepper and Darkness

In Lori's 'first date' pic with Ken, she's wearing a sleeveless dress with quite silky fabric. Could someone tell me what the difference is between what she's wearing and what her son's slutty classmates were wearing?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, cara said:

In Lori's 'first date' pic with Ken, she's wearing a sleeveless dress with quite silky fabric. Could someone tell me what the difference is between what she's wearing and what her son's slutty classmates were wearing?

The difference is the price tag.

OK, I have to admit Lori was fairly pretty back in the day.  Her face was fuller because she was a healthy weight and her skin wasn't damaged by the sun yet.

48 minutes ago, cara said:

Oh, sure!  Lori hadn’t transformed yet so it doesn’t count.

I guess she thinks she looks beautiful in this photo as she seems to post it quite regularly, for seemingly no compelling reason other than, ‘look how pretty I was!’.  Is that immodest?  Did Ken marry a harlot?  Is Lori vain as fuck?  

I was finally able to see the @Ken exchange on 2.0. For some reason I can't see it on my phone, weird.

I didn't read through all of it but man Ken is dense! He really doesn't know what Lori writes on her blog. The only thing I can say good about Ken is he defends his wife. His logic is off, his reasoning is circular, his misogynistic manners shines through in all posts, his mansplaining makes me want to reach through the computer and smack him and his white, rich privilege shines through brighter than Jesus' gown in Mark 9:3!

18 hours ago, Koala said:

If these women are supposed to dress the way their husbands want them to, then why is Lori Alexander's opinion needed?

That's my question. Why do all these women feel like they have to seek out an online stranger to approve or disapprove of their lives?  It's like they feel they have to check in with the Lori-meister to ensure they are doing womanhood the right way.  Because only SHE knows the right way.  SMH:dontgetit:

11 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Carlsbad is not exactly overrun with "harlots,"

Well, unless you count those women/servers in the restaurant she went to (which lead to a 3 a.m. video on the subject), the girls at the local Christian HS her sons went to, the woman at her church she asked to move, some breastfeeding mom somewhere (that spurred the breastfeeding in public isn't modest post) and the bikini-wearing pastor's wife and all those the women at their beach which forced them to leave. HAHAHA....IN lori's world they are EVERYWHERE

@SongRed7 I don’t get it either. The only reason that seems vaguely plausible to me is that her fans live in isolation and Lori’s echo chamber gives them validation that they and their fellow believers are living righteously .

Or they all enjoy being BEC and her blog gives them the space to endlessly show their disapproval about harlots , food and other people’s clothing choices.

11 minutes ago, Botkinetti said:

@SongRed7 I don’t get it either. The only reason that seems vaguely plausible to me is that her fans live in isolation and Lori’s echo chamber gives them validation that they and their fellow believers are living righteously .

Or they all enjoy being BEC and her blog gives them the space to endlessly show their disapproval about harlots , food and other people’s clothing choices.

I suspect some of them may also be even lazier than Lori, and like letting her run their lives for them. So much easier if you never have to THINK.

As for the immodest dress Lori likes to post photos of herself wearing? It's totes OK! Because

1) it's Lori, who is Voice of God (but only for women, naturally. And Ken. And her fanboys. And anyone else she can get to listen to her.) so she gets to do whatever she wants and

2) it was before she "transformed" (insert Transformers sound effect here) and decided to live in a "Godly" way. Which conveniently happened late enough in life that most of her strictures for other women don't apply to her. 

I've never even seen her "give testimony" or "witness" in any way. She's read 1/100 of the bible and decided what it means to be GODLY and because she is GODLY it's apparently retroactive for her - anything she's ever done is GODLY. But anyone else doing the same thing? Harlot! Slut!

I can't remember ever seeing her talk about God's love, or Jesus's compassion, or "Love thy neighbor" or any of that. I don't even know if she's ever talked about SALVATION or anything of that nature. (Does Lori KNOW where she'll go when she DIES? Paging Steve Maxwell!) Everything I've read from her is gossip about how others dress, keep house, raise their kids, or live - couched in "they must hate God's Ways!!!"

image.png

Since Ken doesn't seem to want to play anymore since I joined in, I thought I'd give him some food for thought :)

5 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Everything I've read from her is gossip about how others dress, keep house, raise their kids, or live - couched in "they must hate God's Ways!!!"

which is really rich since Ken said that the people on 2.0 should stop gossiping about him and Lori. (I can't find the screenshot, that FB thread is HUGE)

19 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

which is really rich since Ken said that the people on 2.0 should stop gossiping about him and Lori. (I can't find the screenshot, that FB thread is HUGE)

is this the one you were looking for?   

image.png

image.png

@Curious that is a great one but not the one I remember. It was a shorter post (IIRC) and he was responding to Rachel (I think) and told her to stop gossiping about him and Lori.

I am sorry, but did I read that correctly?  Did Ken just say. "The Internet.  God's new home for the busybodies and the gossips"???

I am laughing so hard, I'm nearly breathless.  :pb_lol:  Yes, Ken!  And where does your wife spend "a majority of the day"?  THE INTERNET!!!!  Because she's a gossip and a busybody. 

2 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

Well, unless you count those women/servers in the restaurant she went to (which lead to a 3 a.m. video on the subject), the girls at the local Christian HS her sons went to, the woman at her church she asked to move, some breastfeeding mom somewhere (that spurred the breastfeeding in public isn't modest post) and the bikini-wearing pastor's wife and all those the women at their beach which forced them to leave. HAHAHA....IN lori's world they are EVERYWHERE

Which is really odd because Lori never stands out in a crowd as dressed any differently from the other people there.  She has a vivid imagination at times or finds a sort of example and exaggerates.  Hm, Lori exaggerate? 

Tim Fall showed up on that Harlot comment and set that asshat straight with Biblical backing. Lori delete him. I hate her so much. 

11 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Tim Fall showed up on that Harlot comment and set that asshat straight with Biblical backing. Lori delete him. I hate her so much. 

Did you happen to get a screenshot of that?

2 hours ago, Curious said:

is this the one you were looking for?   

image.png

image.png

I refuse to interact with him any further.  I'll help find screenshot backup for others who have a higher bullshit tolerance, and give input for their attempts, but I'm done with him.  He went off saying he knows my motives, which translates to he's made up his mind that I'm not interested in truth, I just want to rip Lori a new one, and I have to say after wading through his nonsense I wouldn't mind someone ripping them both a few new orifices.  On second thought, that would just give them more openings for spewing garbage, so...yeah, let's cancel that thought.  

2 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

@Curious that is a great one but not the one I remember. It was a shorter post (IIRC) and he was responding to Rachel (I think) and told her to stop gossiping about him and Lori.

Maybe this one?

image.png

3 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I've never even seen her "give testimony" or "witness" in any way. . . . 

I can't remember ever seeing her talk about God's love, or Jesus's compassion, or "Love thy neighbor" or any of that. I don't even know if she's ever talked about SALVATION or anything of that nature. (Does Lori KNOW where she'll go when she DIES? Paging Steve Maxwell!) Everything I've read from her is gossip about how others dress, keep house, raise their kids, or live - couched in "they must hate God's Ways!!!"

^^^This!

She says that her transformation is the foundation of what she does what she does--yet nowhere in her own transformation story does she talk about God or Jesus. She only talks about Debi Pearl. When she refers to the effects of her transformation, she says nothing about how her relationship with God has improved because she is obedient. She only says that she is obedient. She barely talks about an improvement in her relationship with Ken, either, other than to say that he is happier. I don't want to discount the value of making your spouse happy, but it doesn't sound like their marriage has any greater intimacy than it did before. The only thing that sounds better is that Ken has less to complain about now. How sad that she thinks this is the measure of a good marriage.

As a Christian, I believe that in obedience to God, we can experience great joy--but she never indicates any joy at all in her own life. She preaches obedience to one bible verse but not to God's commandment to love or to make disciples of others.

She has a big platform and a great opportunity to reach others and bring them closer to Christ. She wastes this opportunity. Is this really the obedience God wants from her? 

or this one @quiversR4hunting

image.png

This one has a "the feminists have found us!" feel to me with the last line.

@Curious - ah Alice! Yes, those are the short responses I remember! thanks for digging these up and making screenshots. Much better than us quoting him as he won't believe the quotes. Pictures are worth a 1000 words :)

33 minutes ago, Curious said:

image.png

'I need to get out of here'...promises, promises, Kenny! 

Just now, delphinium65 said:

'I need to get out of here'...promises, promises, Kenny! 

Well he was posting until I showed up.  My feelers are a bit hurt he doesn't seem to want to play with me :(

15 minutes ago, Curious said:

Well he was posting until I showed up.  My feelers are a bit hurt he doesn't seem to want to play with me :(

Wait...you managed to shut him up?  Congratulations, I didn't think that was possible!  :lol:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived