IGNORED

Lori Alexander 43: Pepper and Darkness

Wait just a minute...

Reader:

You talked about “dressing in a way that pleases your husband” what if my husband prefers tight clothes what should I do as a Christian wife?

Lori:

Dress to please your husband, Oma. He is the one who will be held responsible if you obey him since he is God’s ordained head over you.

Also, Lori:

Expensive, short, and tightly fitted defines the attire of the harlot

So dress the way that your husband wants or Lori will say you're unsubmissive.  However, when you dress the way that he wants she'll call you a harlot.  

If these women are supposed to dress the way their husbands want them to, then why is Lori Alexander's opinion needed?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Koala said:

So dress the way that your husband wants or Lori will say you're unsubmissive.  However, when you dress the way that he wants she'll call you a harlot.  

If these women are supposed to dress the way their husbands want them to, then why is Lori Alexander's opinion needed?

Fair question.  My husband encourages me to wear snug-fitting clothes, sometimes more snug than I'm comfortable wearing, since I'm...let's just say well-rounded!  So according to Lori I should just wear the tighter clothes? 

Just for the record, my husband never, EVER tries to force any clothing choice on me, or push, coerce, pressure, or do anything more than encourage me to nudge my own boundaries a little bit, and he's made it very clear that it's my decision.  Funny thing there, since he doesn't try to push me to do anything, I'm much more willing to try his suggestions, and sometimes I discover that I like it his way!  

58 minutes ago, Hane said:

This reminds me of my (female) pastor.  A few weeks ago, she noticed that I looked absolutely miserable and called me to find out what was wrong. At the time, I had no other soft place to fall.

I'm glad your pastor is such a caring person, Hane.  

I am reading The Women in the Castle it takes place WWII Germany. It goes back and forth in time to before the war, after the war and years after the war (the current chapter I am on takes place in 1950)

This book was very loosely based on the recovery after the war. Guess who wasn't around when Germany was liberated? Able-bodied men. These women had to survive, had to do everything. Some men came back, some men came back maimed, etc. This book is fiction but there is a thread of truth running through it.

Lori romanticizes the 1950s. She forgets that women all over the world during WWII had to work, had to survive and when the war was over, many places were in ruins. Snapping of the fingers did not magically make all the factories up and running and men able to take their jobs back.

Lori is a moron and is never learning but worst yet, she refuses to learn.

This guy is absolutely freaking  unhinged. If he has to prove something to me I'm a whore, a harlot? It makes me sick to use those words. I never call women these names. Men absolutely have to prove to me that they're good, Christian men who love others with the heart of Christ. Yes they do have to prove they are kind, generous individuals who will respect my personhood. This nutcase has no concept of the inherent dignity that women have as human beings.

I'm very involved in promoting sexual assault awareness and have met too many women who have been harmed by men to not find his statements fucking offensive. I pray, literally pray that he never gets another wife (I believe he's divorced) because he doesn't even deserve to be in the same space as a woman, let alone touch one.

image.png

3 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

This guy is absolutely freaking  unhinged. If he has to prove something to me I'm a whore, a harlot? It makes me sick to use those words. I never call women these names. Men absolutely have to prove to me that they're good, Christian men who love others with the heart of Christ. Yes they do have to prove they are kind, generous individuals who will respect my personhood. This nutcase has no concept of the inherent dignity that women have as human beings.

I'm very involved in promoting sexual assault awareness and have met too many women who have been harmed by men to not find his statements fucking offensive. I pray, literally pray that he never gets another wife (I believe he's divorced) because he doesn't even deserve to be in the same space as a woman, let alone touch one.

image.png

I find it interesting--and oh, so typical--that this comment has been up for over three hours now, and Lori has neither responded NOR deleted it. Which tells me she totally agrees with him. :my_dodgy:

3 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Honestly, I’m terrified for this world. These people are fucking insane.

Anyone else think Ken is a little turned on arguing with all the little women?  Why else is he hanging around for so long?

Yeppers.  I'm honestly afraid to imagine how much he liked typing the phrase "tit for tat".

I think posters who are the target of his wrath should ignore Ken and refuse to engage with him. Tell him that if Lori has a problem with anything they say, she can come talk about it herself. I think Ken got a little turned on when he showed up here too. 

1 minute ago, Hane said:

@EowynW, he’s losing it—look how he’s descending into incoherence!

Considering that he starts at incoherence, that's quite a feat!

3 hours ago, Koala said:

Expensive, short, and tightly fitted defines the attire of the harlot

What the sam hill does expensive have to do with anything? Has stupid Lori ever seen an actual sex worker? I doubt that street sex workers have expensive clothes. 

Well that should get his tighty-whities in a bunch.  freejinger.org just joined the frey    *whistles innocently*

I can't do screen shots...sorry

How do you feel about makeup? I am always so confused by the harlot makeup that pastor david Rodriguez from west Virgina's wife and all her children wear. In at least 4 different bible verses god says he opposes makeup but David's help meat and all her children look like hookers on a street corner. How do you view this?

from Lori's harlot post

15 minutes ago, Curious said:

Well that should get his tighty-whities in a bunch.  freejinger.org just joined the frey    *whistles innocently*

I LOVE you!!! I read your post...and let the snark continue!!! 

This was up about 60 seconds before it was removed.  Jesus, Lori, you are such a fucking hypocrite.  Your flying, fickle, finger of hate is in overdrive.  You don't even ha5ad917d9ae5bb_ScreenShot2018-04-19at3_20_06PM.png.8b885ab89c7e5c1c8391d7c4c0b53edd.pngve the courage to respond.  

Hating women is a sport at which you excell.

1 hour ago, SilverBeach said:

What the sam hill does expensive have to do with anything? Has stupid Lori ever seen an actual sex worker? I doubt that street sex workers have expensive clothes. 

She's probably seen a little of the movie Pretty Woman. A lot of people seemed to think that movie was a realistic depiction of a sex worker.  I often suggest that people read a book by Ann Rule called Green River, Running Red.

Carlsbad is not exactly overrun with "harlots," sex workers, or anything along those lines.   Lori has probably been watching movies. 

3 hours ago, Briefly said:

She's probably seen a little of the movie Pretty Woman. A lot of people seemed to think that movie was a realistic depiction of a sex worker.  I often suggest that people read a book by Ann Rule called Green River, Running Red.

Who would think that? Julia Roberts' character was pretty low-rent at the beginning when she was working the street, definitely no expensive clothes. Her princess transformation wasn't an accurate depiction of the typical call girls wardrobe either, I would imagine.. 

23 hours ago, Hisey said:

I've been reading about Tammie Jo Shults, the SW airline pilot who heroically landed that damaged plane.

She is a married woman with two children, who I think are in their midteens. She is also religious, a Christian who talks about having godly friends and neighbors and talking about Scripture with her kids. She struggled to get a position in the military in aviation, due to gender discrimination, but, with patience and hard work, eventually did so.

Two Christian women who are so different! One flies airplanes and (despite her lack of testosterone) calmly and competently handles a terrible emergency. The other needs to call for help from a man when she needs to evacuate her home! 

I think Tammie Jo is more of a "man" (by Lori's definition) than Ken. 

So, so right, except Lori would call her a “Christian”. I REALLY want Lori to comment on Tammie Jo Shults, about how she should have been home all these years being a home schooling SAHM to her two kids. In fact, I even allowed myself to wonder today how Lazy Lori would have acted as a passenger on that plane. I can truly imagine she’d hear the calm female voice of the pilot assuring the passengers they were descending rapidly -NOT crashing- and want the male co-pilot to take over. After all, as Lazy Lori herself admitted, women can do so much, but it’s much easier to ask someone else to do it. 

5 hours ago, Curious said:

can you add a link to help a poor sis out please?

33 minutes ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

can you add a link to help a poor sis out please?

I'm not really too much of a facebooker, so I'm not sure how exactly to link to a certain post, but here is a screenshot of the post

image.png

Maybe someone more adept than I am will be able to provide an actual link.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived