IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 9: Garrett David Has Arrived

Jellybean

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping that there are no more pregnancy announcements until Lauren, but D'Wreck keeps posting pics of Jill from the chest up. This could easily be coincidence, or D'Wreck wanting to create a buzz. Once again, Schroedinger's uterus.

1 hour ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I'm hoping that there are no more pregnancy announcements until Lauren, but D'Wreck keeps posting pics of Jill from the chest up. This could easily be coincidence, or D'Wreck wanting to create a buzz. Once again, Schroedinger's uterus.

This was from the Scholarship thing they did recently in memory of Derick’s Dad:

E50C20A1-1F20-4173-90EA-01AEB885C566.thumb.jpeg.8d87fb32de8a7fa03618339eb3dd46ca.jpeg

Deena is wearing maternity clothes (she’s due in September.) Jill appears to be wearing her nornal clothes - I see no ruching on the sides of her shirt like you’d see on a lot of maternity clothes. 

And a few more photos from their recent May blog post:

Spoiler

673D5BD4-CBCB-4D36-A5C1-F4DF9436E203.thumb.jpeg.3864735d5a2aad8c577d0d5b1df50d00.jpeg

Jill getting food with other Cross Church Ministry School wives. 

Spoiler

8C2EADE9-CD7A-423E-BDF2-766525AF8890.thumb.jpeg.4dd89048f3a911130dd669da21b77ae3.jpeg

Izzy, Sam, and Gideon going for a ride together.

Spoiler

3E8A0777-617D-4F15-97B5-FD3782B7A6B4.thumb.jpeg.fef0fd9af60074c5bffd06772bd381f4.jpeg

Izzy and The Spur playing on the tire swing at TTH.

Spoiler

A03A27B2-7D5C-4CAD-A059-A9828D27985C.thumb.jpeg.ac7b131d8c1da50fd49367be776c114c.jpeg

Celebrating Jill’s 27th birthday at a Thai restaurant for lunch. 

Spoiler

B144BF53-BE13-4938-838D-941CA7E1F3D6.thumb.jpeg.d164facc4487889df667d451cea2d2f1.jpeg

Sam and Mason. 

Spoiler

2FF0F542-5910-4054-B43D-926868A97820.thumb.jpeg.f190daced683392f1081b7cd3a1beb35.jpeg

Izzy with his new school, “Sing, Spell, Speak, and Write.”

Spoiler

709CE661-04E2-45AF-A249-F4E16A381B85.thumb.jpeg.82e9ceacebffadb5dd53c6e6d9ba2942.jpeg

Sam helping with the laundry. His adorable smile is killing me!!!

Spoiler

78401361-C5EA-4D6D-B47A-96DD46AB4683.thumb.jpeg.c3c794a47d0a4d06034426de98e41f3f.jpeg

And this one is killing me too. They’re such cute little guys. It’s such a shame they were born into the Duggar family and have Derick as a father. 

I'm pretty sure Jill just said in one of her most recent blog posts that she's only had two pregnancies. So she's not pregnant again yet. Sure, she could be lying, but I seriously doubt it. If she were pregnant she'd be playing coy and trying to drum up speculation (I'm actually surprised she let slip that she's not pregnant, for that reason).

What, Jill went to a Thai restaurant instead of Marketplace Grill? what is the world coming to!

Jessa looks pregnant. hahahahahahahaha!

Just now, karen77 said:

I hate myself for it, but I had the exact same thought, lmao. I suck.

(She definitely wasn't pregnant as of the beginning of May, so if she is pregnant, it's very recent.)

4 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I hate myself for it, but I had the exact same thought, lmao. I suck.

(She definitely wasn't pregnant as of the beginning of May, so if she is pregnant, it's very recent.)

Her face is a little rounder there, but really, I'm just joking around. That could totally be the camera angle. 

10 minutes ago, karen77 said:

What, Jill went to a Thai restaurant instead of Marketplace Grill? what is the world coming to!

No worries. She still got one. :pb_lol:

And I don’t care what anyone else thinks - that chocolate mess looks magical and I would do horrible things to it. 

Just now, VelociRapture said:

No worries. She still got one. :pb_lol:

And I don’t care what anyone else thinks - that chocolate mess looks magical and I would do horrible things to it. 

oh, phew, I thought hell had frozen over!!

Me,... too much chocolate..... don't get me wrong, I love me some chocolate, but I need something else to break it up (except in the case of brownies). But alas, I've gone dairy-free, so the lactose would give me issues :(

12 minutes ago, karen77 said:

Her face is a little rounder there, but really, I'm just joking around. That could totally be the camera angle. 

Me too. I just had to throw that footnote in because otherwise I know someone'll jump on it and suddenly we'll be having a conversation about how Jessa is secretly six months pregnant with identical triplets. :pb_lol:

3 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Me too. I just had to throw that footnote in because otherwise I know someone'll jump on it and suddenly we'll be having a conversation about how Jessa is secretly six months pregnant with identical triplets. :pb_lol:

This is true.... lol!! I almost hope they are just done. one of them got fixed (mutual decision). highly unlikely though!

I don't think that Jill is pregnant. She doesn't look pregnant, and I don't think that OfJill is in any hurry to have more kids. He appears to find the existing ones a big annoyance as it is.

My guess for announcements would be the following order: Jessa, Lauren, Kendra, Anna, Jill, Joy. Not sure about Jinger, we'll have to see how #1 goes.

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Yep. I'm usually on board with most of the criticism over the Duggars' food choices. However, I do not require ice cream desserts to be sophisticated in any way, shape or form.

I don’t think JinJer will have more than 3 kids.  Jinger just doesn’t seem to want eleventy kids and each new kid means less time for Jeremy.  And let’s face it, it’s all about Jeremy.  Heck, they may even stop at two...

5 hours ago, karen77 said:

opps saw someone already posted about it. LOL 

6 hours ago, AtlanticTug said:

My guess for announcements would be the following order: Jessa, Lauren, Kendra, Anna, Jill, Joy. Not sure about Jinger, we'll have to see how #1 goes.

This is very close to the list I have. 

My guesses for the next bit: Jessa, Lauren, Kendra, Jill, Anna, Joy, Jinger, Lauren, Kendra. That gets us through summer 2020. 

I fully expect Kendra to have a bunch of blessings very quickly. Less sure about Lauren, but we'll see. 

26 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

This is very close to the list I have. 

My guesses for the next bit: Jessa, Lauren, Kendra, Jill, Anna, Joy, Jinger, Lauren, Kendra. That gets us through summer 2020. 

I fully expect Kendra to have a bunch of blessings very quickly. Less sure about Lauren, but we'll see. 

My guess is Lauren, Jill, Kendra, Joy Anna, Lauren, Kendra, Jessa.  (With 1 unknown mixed in). But we will see!

One of these announcements better come soon. I’m all cought up on all the threads and I’m bored. Someone get married, engaged or, even better, out. Now. 

I think it's going to be, Jessa, Jill, Joy,Anna,  Lauren, Kendra and a potential Jinger but I'm not holding my breath.

See, I think we'll get an announcement for JoKen2 sometime between Gid's and Garrett's 1st birthdays. I would put $ on Lauren pregnancy announcement, this fall (still want so bad for them to have an April Fool's baby, if they must spawn, lol). Benessa I could see "trying" again once they hit their 4th anniversary, if they're not pregnant by chance before then; I could also see them trying to have their kids in "pairs" with a longer break in between, some sort of build-in-best-friend idea. In order I think we'll have Lauren - Jessa - Kendra - Anna - Jill - Joy....all those babies being born in 2019 except Jostin2.

My guesses for the order of the next few (dates of birth, not announcements): 

Jinger & Jeremy (obviously):  July 2018. 

Josiah & Lauren: April 2019.

Jessa & Ben: May 2019.

Joy & Austin: May 2019.

Josh & Anna: June 2019.

Joseph & Kendra:  July 2019.

Jill & Derick: October 2019.

(And this is assuming that there are no other marriages this year or next. Realistically, there's still time for someone else to announce they're courting, get engaged, and get married all before the end of this year!)

Ooh announcement guessing again! I think the next few will be Jessa, Lauren, Jill, Anna. But Lauren might be first. But I am really starting to think we'll hear adoption news from the Seewalds soon.

Hmm...  2018 announcements: Jessa, Lauren, Jill, maybe Kendra. 2019 announcements: Kendra if she didn't announce in 2018, Joy, Anna, Jinger, and whoever gets married in 2019. Lauren may sneak in before Jessa. Kendra has stopped looking like a name to me anymore. Help.

I love predictions! Here are mine:

Jessa and Ben: December 2018 (I feel like she'll announce by the end of the month)

Josiah and Lauren: April 2019

Joy and Austin: May or June 2019

Josh and Anna: August 2019

Joseph and Kendra: September 2019

Jill and Derick: November 2019

Jinger and Jeremy: January 2020

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived