IGNORED

Dillards 55: Selling the High Life

Jellybean

Not sure if anyone has seen Pickle’s newest post but I think she has gone off of the deep end. She is now requesting every one message and harass Jazz to try to get her to agree with the meeting with D-Wreck. I’m starting to realize why she is so unliked here at FJ.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well the boys and Jill went with Derick and I'm going to say this WTH Jill walked 1 hour and ten min with both boys just to get some fucking Chick fila both boys  look miserable. 

4 minutes ago, KeepingSweet said:

Not sure if anyone has seen Pickle’s newest post but I think she has gone off of the deep end. She is now requesting every one message and harass Jazz to try to get her to agree with the meeting with D-Wreck. I’m starting to realize why she is so unliked here at FJ.

WTF. she's really off the deep end she needs to leave that poor family alone and as much as I dislike Derick I say good for him for blocking pickles. 

Holy shit, when I first read that pickles post about arranging a meeting and covering the costs via go fund me, I thought it was dripping with sarcasm.

But now she's telling people to contact the girl? Derick is an asshole but stop harassing a minor!

Luckily from the few comments I saw that's what her readers think as well.

12 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

She made her 2 year old walk for an hour?? That's awful! Chick Fil A isn't even worth it!

It looks like Izzy is riding on the stroller. Not sure how safe that is, but he may not have actually walked that long. 

11 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

Holy shit, when I first read that pickles post about arranging a meeting and covering the costs via go fund me, I thought it was dripping with sarcasm.

But now she's telling people to contact the girl? Derick is an asshole but stop harassing a minor!

Luckily from the few comments I saw that's what her readers think as well.

I wonder how long it’ll be before she deletes the post/ starts blocking people that don’t agree with her? She’s not getting the feed back she expected, and she is way more like J-Rod than she is willing to admit.

On 4/2/2018 at 10:16 PM, Inis Mona said:

I’m so sorry to hijack the thread, and I don’t know where else to post this, but I’m engaged! :D 

Congratulations! :my_heart:

My question: did she even get them food? Or did she just take them there to play on the jungle gym?

8 minutes ago, Joyfully_Unavailable said:

My question: did she even get them food? Or did she just take them there to play on the jungle gym?

yes they got food. the fourth pic shows a just over it Izzy. and a trying to seem super excited Jill with food. 

If I'm not mistaken the group was helping with starting up a plant church? My guess would be some sort of moving/construction projects where Jill and the kids would be in the way but then why not just stay home?  I doubt Izzy was THAT adamant he wanted chicken, sounds more a nice long way to kill time. That doesn't look like a Sit N Stand stroller either. Dear Gods I hope she didn't make Izzy walk all that way. 

1 hour ago, KeepingSweet said:

I just noticed her post. Trying to get her followers involved? No thanks.

Seriously, I think she is doing more harm than good. I wish she would drop it, maybe Jazz doesn't want to meet Derick. If so, I couldn't blame Jazz.

1 minute ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

yes they got food. the fourth pic shows a just over it Izzy. and a trying to seem super excited Jill with food. 

Ahh thanks I was struggling to scroll on mobile. Glad they got food after that long walk! 

2 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

If I'm not mistaken the group was helping with starting up a plant church? My guess would be some sort of moving/construction projects where Jill and the kids would be in the way but then why not just stay home?  I doubt Izzy was THAT adamant he wanted chicken, sounds more a nice long way to kill time. That doesn't look like a Sit N Stand stroller either. Dear Gods I hope she didn't make Izzy walk all that way. 

Jill be away from Derick for more then a few hours why you just must be joking.:shocked: how dare you even suggest such a thing Jilly muffin wouldn't know what to do with out Derick by her side why how would she prove she was a wify with the best hubby around. :laughing-rollingyellow:

Holy crap give your kids sunglasses. The sun is clearly bright and bothering Izzy. How clueless can you be. 

Well, it has to be a Chick Fil A, because it's more godly than, say, McDonald's. BEC here, but why does Jill always have her mouth wide open like she's so surprised? And yes, they're all squinting in the sun. They need hats and sunglasses.

1 minute ago, Bad Wolf said:

Well, it has to be a Chick Fil A, because it's more godly than, say, McDonald's. BEC here, but why does Jill always have her mouth wide open like she's so surprised? And yes, they're all squinting in the sun. They need hats and sunglasses.

I don't even think that's a BEC comment I think fundie's and Jill in particular need to show that they are having fun at all times and that is jill's way of showing oh how much she loves her life and how excited she is. 

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

well the boys and Jill went with Derick and I'm going to say this WTH Jill walked 1 hour and ten min with both boys just to get some fucking Chick fila both boys  look miserable. 

WTF. she's really off the deep end she needs to leave that poor family alone and as much as I dislike Derick I say good for him for blocking pickles. 

Jill's post should have started off with "You know you're a moron when..."

True story: I've never eaten at a Chik Fil A. In my mind, that makes me more godly than the Duggars lol.

Does DD get paid for this gig? If not, how are the Dillards living, traveling, eating and paying for their health care?

1 minute ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

True story: I've never eaten at a Chik Fil A. In my mind, that makes me more godly than the Duggars lol.

We went once about 12 years ago- 

18 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

I'm confused what does any of this have to do with being a mother?

who knows with Jilly muffin. she's probably just mad that she didn't have an Aunty mom or grandma near by to pawn the children off on, but she really wanted chicken so she had to take them with her.  Why couldn't she have just waited for Derick to finish what ever he was doing and then he'd take her? I'm assuming he is the one that picked her and the boys up. Or better yet just stayed home in AR and let Derick do what he had to do. 

Sam in the third picture is my favorite thing of the week.  He looks pissed off, but also sort of resigned to his fate.

I can imagine walking an hour and 10 minutes for a fabulous meal that was exclusive to the area, but for Chick Fil A?  with two babies?  Oh hell no.

All I am thinking is this:

d2s8vx59zruz.jpg

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived