IGNORED

Jinjer 38: Bun in the Oven

Jellybean

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, llg1234 said:

Jinger is 31 weeks pregnant and Jeremy is thinking about his glory days

I know Jeremy  is quoting some Bible related quote, but all I can think of is this:

Reveal hidden contents

5afe1b66ac52e_futuramaspongy.jpg.57f6fc0a916182993a947ea646da442f.jpg

9 more weeks...and those are the hard weeks. Looks like another big Duggar baby. I worry about Jinger's face- so round. I hope she IS getting prenatal care-

I love the thought of Jinger in LA with short sleeves, skinny jeans, and a Starbucks coffee in hand.

I love the thought of little Jinger Jr. being taken to LA public libraries and having only a moderate amount of siblings. 

4 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Farrah can be nice to fans or a bitch depending on her mood, like most people . Jenelle is aparently nasty to most fans and pretends she's not allowed to take pictures because of her contract, all her costar's do it and said it's a lie. Farrah is the way she is due to a lot issues and she has at least worked her ass off to provide for Sophia. Jenelle ditched Jace to party and even left him on the drug dealers porch in his car seat.

Jenelle is the worst of all, mainly because of all that’s happened with Jace and also how she lets men treat her kids in general. I’ve seen things that make me gasp, so I can only imagine how things are off camera. I feel like Farrah has always kept her guard up and with her upbringing, that can mean coming off very harsh to others. I don’t like how she treats the producers, but I can definitely see deeper into her problems. Her mom is awful reminds me of my aunt who I lived with after my parents died, but physically violent as well. 

@luv2laugh Swing states have their perks! She came to speak on behalf of Hillary and I was a volunteer. I feel like I heard that as well but was pleasantly surprised, she was also 6 or 7 months pregnant I believe and was totally sweet (not saying of course pregnant women can be bad but when you're almost done I can imagine it not always being pleasant)

5 hours ago, SassyPants said:

9 more weeks...and those are the hard weeks. Looks like another big Duggar baby. I worry about Jinger's face- so round. I hope she IS getting prenatal care-

I don’t think her face is that much rounder than it was at 22 weeks. This is 22, 25 and 31, I don’t think she’s looking that big at all TBH

EECABF43-182B-435E-B225-19BCD93DEF69.thumb.jpeg.8657f0cd724fd3ed73697899f25d0668.jpeg

I don't think Jinger is that big...she seems to be carrying high and honestly she's not that big. Her belly isn't that much further out than her boobs. I seem to remember my belly getting anywhere 10 minutes before my boobs and they got anywhere 5 minutes before the rest of me. A beached whale had nothing on me!

If I were Jinger I’d take some fake 31 week photos while being 26weeks pregnant to avoid these kind of comments. Because how much you’re showing says nothing about the size of the baby that residents inside. You can have more amniotic fluid, or less. Your muscles can work with you, or against, making you look smaller or larger. Position of the placenta plays a role too. Honestly I wish people woud just stop saying it’s a huuuuge baby because of her bump. We won’t know untill it’s here. And yes, I know statistically she’s due for a larger baby given her sisters experiences. 

I think of all the daughters she has the most normal sized bump, she looks glowing & happy I hope she is getting proper care though 

Am I too to the celebrity sighting drift? Hope not...

I once met Sally Field who was visiting my workplace for research on a role (Mary Todd Lincoln) and i freaked out shaking her hand, I was so excited. She was very gracious though clearly thought I was a weirdo.

I also once took a photo with Adrian Grenier at a bar, and stood behind Victoria Beckham at Heathrow. Didn't meet her, just sharing the same breathing was intimidating.

Jinger has always had a round face and in the 31 wk photo her face is turned more toward the camera than the older pictures giving a rounder appearance. She is carrying quite high but I don't see her being all that large.  

Anecdotally I had a smallish bump and a small baby (6 lb 5.2 oz) with low fluid at times.

11 hours ago, SassyPants said:

9 more weeks - i predict a 9lb baby 

I am of to Portugal in June....for two weeks so I wonder if she will have it then :D 

4 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

If I were Jinger I’d take some fake 31 week photos while being 26weeks pregnant to avoid these kind of comments. Because how much you’re showing says nothing about the size of the baby that residents inside. You can have more amniotic fluid, or less. Your muscles can work with you, or against, making you look smaller or larger. Position of the placenta plays a role too. Honestly I wish people woud just stop saying it’s a huuuuge baby because of her bump. We won’t know untill it’s here. And yes, I know statistically she’s due for a larger baby given her sisters experiences. 

She could have twins :pb_rollseyes:

Did Jinger just shade Jill by posting a photo of her and Jessa on Jill's birthday? :pb_lol: 

12 hours ago, Illmarryyoujana said:

Jenelle is the worst of all, mainly because of all that’s happened with Jace and also how she lets men treat her kids in general. I’ve seen things that make me gasp, so I can only imagine how things are off camera. I feel like Farrah has always kept her guard up and with her upbringing, that can mean coming off very harsh to others. I don’t like how she treats the producers, but I can definitely see deeper into her problems. Her mom is awful reminds me of my aunt who I lived with after my parents died, but physically violent as well. 

A shitty child is an explanation for being a shithead- not an excuse. 

I think Jinger will have an 8 lb baby - good size, but not huge. Her bump doesn't look that big, and she's arching her back in all of these photos, making it appear larger than it actually is. 

11 hours ago, Nargus said:

I don’t think her face is that much rounder than it was at 22 weeks. This is 22, 25 and 31, I don’t think she’s looking that big at all TBH

EECABF43-182B-435E-B225-19BCD93DEF69.thumb.jpeg.8657f0cd724fd3ed73697899f25d0668.jpeg

Thing is, it just looks like the baby's tryina reach higher and higher. It's reaching for the milk generators.

55 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I swear my son had his toes in my ribs.

I guess he was literally tickling your (funny) bone.

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

I swear my son had his toes in my ribs.

Same here.  20 years later----I can still feel that! 

6 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Did Jinger just shade Jill by posting a photo of her and Jessa on Jill's birthday? :pb_lol: 

i’ve been trying to figure out what jinger’s right hand is on forever!! is it a doll? a random blob of flesh? am i just going crazy? 

also, Jinger did like Jill’s idiotic Instagram post about Izzy helping Trump build the wall, so i wouldn’t say she’s totally shading Jill (unless she, like the Dillard’s, just *really* loves Trump and hates immigrants, which is a definite possibility).

ETA: maybe the thing her hand is on is a younger sibling stuck in the couch cushions?!? (just kidding, but only a little?) 

43 minutes ago, brusselsgriffon said:

i’ve been trying to figure out what jinger’s right hand is on forever!! is it a doll? a random blob of flesh? am i just going crazy? 

also, Jinger did like Jill’s idiotic Instagram post about Izzy helping Someone With Tiny Hands build the wall, so i wouldn’t say she’s totally shading Jill (unless she, like the Dillard’s, just *really* loves Someone With Tiny Hands and hates immigrants, which is a definite possibility).

ETA: maybe the thing her hand is on is a younger sibling stuck in the couch cushions?!? (just kidding, but only a little?) 

I think her hand is hovering over her thigh--the way she's tilted to the left I think her butt is a bit to the right and the legs would match that. 

I also wouldn't be surprised at all if Jinger had the same views on Trump and the wall as Derick. Just because she doesn't spout nastiness doesn't mean it's not there. 

I think Jinger looks great for her dates and highly doubt she is having sub-par prenatal care since she has escaped the quack "midwifery" of the compound and has access to evidenced based care, whether this is in the form of a certified midwife (tm) home birth  (I'm looking at you Jessa PPH but more you Jill - what were you thinking?) or birthing center or hospital.  As for the celebrity drift, Margaret Atwood, of The Handmaid's Tale, has a quite significant connection to the this Pook's elders.

I wouldn't be suprised if Jeremy and Jinger voted for Trump, and I would bet dollars to doughnuts Jeremy is a fan of Mike Pence. I just think he has more restraint and savy about posting on social media. 

• Jellybean locked this topic
  • Jellybean unlocked and locked this topic

Archived