IGNORED

Jinjer 38: Bun in the Oven

Jellybean

I've always just assumed that Jinger and Jeremy voted for Trump. I think even a lot of conservative Christians who were dead set against him have come around now and have jumped on the Trump bandwagon, more or less. I know Ben said something vaguely anti-Trump once, but I would assume that he's a Trump supporter by now as well. Trump is their rallying point vs. the evil liberals, and these are not people who have strong moral compasses or who value critical thinking in any sense.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pook said:

I think Jinger looks great for her dates and highly doubt she is having sub-par prenatal care since she has escaped the quack "midwifery" of the compound and has access to evidenced based care, whether this is in the form of a certified midwife (tm) home birth  (I'm looking at you Jessa PPH but more you Jill - what were you thinking?) or birthing center or hospital.  As for the celebrity drift, Margaret Atwood, of The Handmaid's Tale, has a quite significant connection to the this Pook's elders.

JinJer are probably in touch with their own local brand of fundie birthing "experts" via their shady crisis pregnancy center. Whoever volunteers to do the "prenatal classes" there would probably LOVE to offer their services to the pastor's wife.

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

I've always just assumed that Jinger and Jeremy voted for Trump. I think even a lot of conservative Christians who were dead set against him have come around now and have jumped on the Trump bandwagon, more or less. I know Ben said something vaguely anti-Trump once, but I would assume that he's a Trump supporter by now as well. Trump is their rallying point vs. the evil liberals, and these are not people who have strong moral compasses or who value critical thinking in any sense.

I think a lot of Christian conservatives were super iffy about Trump until he got Pence and Ben Carson had dropped out. Pence is like a walking messiah for the religious right, even though he’s terrfying to a lot of people.

Jinger is so cute. I love how when she smiles her nose scrunches up. (especially in the pictures of them announcing their pregnancy)

• Jellybean locked this topic
  • Jellybean unlocked this topic
  • Jellybean locked this topic

Archived