IGNORED

Sister Wives 6: Five Adults or Are There? Mariah Is Engaged.

Coconut Flan

I like how close the kids are. I also think that the fact that (so far) none of them are interested in polygamy! So no matter how much Kody is trying to sell their lifestyle, it's clear that even the kids didn't think it was that great! 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

for anyone that may get confused here is a family tree break down. though I do have to say that I find the broken lines of Meri and Kody to be a bit rude by In touch sure they are legally divorced but they are still together and Janelle and Christine who don't have legal marriages have the solid line. 

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/sister-wives-family-tree-156611

4 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I like how close the kids are. I also think that the fact that (so far) none of them are interested in polygamy! So no matter how much Kody is trying to sell their lifestyle, it's clear that even the kids didn't think it was that great! 

I was just watching an old episode and Aspyn said she wanted to live the life style. now she's marrying someone who grow up that way and whose sister lives that life style. from what I hear they aren't planning to at this point but I could see that changing in the future. 

• Upvote 5

1, So far this evening has been incredibly underwhelming. Quite the snore.

2. So sorry I missed you three- Thanks for joining us: @OhNoNike @Ivycoveredtower and @Don'tlikekoolaid.

3. Am I the only one who didn't recognize Mykelti at the game night? I just thought she was a pretty Latina friend of one of the kids. Really makes me wonder what the deal is with Tony MIA again.....

~ ~ Sorry for posting on top of yours, @2manyKidzzz. Maybe some of our more-skilled than I FJ sleuths can find some nuggets of explanation for us. (Seems a little early for the honeymoon to have worn off, IMHO.)

Edited by ChickenettiLuvr
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I don’t see Tony. Where is Tony?

really hmm Mykelti posted a pic of her dog today but nothing about Tony since December and she was just out with him last week with her mom Janelle and her sibs and their SO's. makes me think there quicky courtship and marriage has imploded. 

in other news here is a picture of Mitch and Aspyn from Janelle's insta. 

• Upvote 1

The siblings are the high point of the show, they are as functional aa the adults are dysfunctional.

Kody can't see how much better his hair looked shorter? Are the wives blind?

I noticed that none of the houses have backsplashes and they all have that builder grade carpet. Ugh. I would have rather had a smaller house with nicer finishes. Meri got her wet bar though!

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I don’t see Tony. Where is Tony?

I'm glad not to see him. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I was just watching an old episode and Aspyn said she wanted to live the life style. now she's marrying someone who grow up that way and whose sister lives that life style. from what I hear they aren't planning to at this point but I could see that changing in the future. 

In the episode last week, he said he’d left the church because he didn’t believe in a lot of the things they believed in. And he was pretty clear he wasn’t interested in polygamy.  I mean, I guess there’s always the possibility, but he’s distanced himself from the religion already. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

In the episode last week, he said he’d left the church because he didn’t believe in a lot of the things they believed in. And he was pretty clear he wasn’t interested in polygamy.  I mean, I guess there’s always the possibility, but he’s distanced himself from the religion already. 

I was about to say that! To me Mitch has seen the lifestyle and doesn't want it for himself either. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

really hmm Mykelti posted a pic of her dog today but nothing about Tony since December and she was just out with him last week with her mom Janelle and her sibs and their SO's. makes me think there quicky courtship and marriage has imploded.

And she refers to the dog as “mine” not “ours”.   I mean, my cats were “mine”, but I had them when I met my husband.  So they were always “mine”. It’s a little weird as a newlywed to talk about a new puppy as “mine”, isn’t it?  I mean, from someone who was smoochy woochy lovey dovey...

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

I haven't had a chance to watch last weeks episode so thank you for letting me know that. I'd read that he wasn't really connected but I wasn't sure to what extent that went. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I haven't had a chance to watch last weeks episode so thank you for letting me know that. I'd read that he wasn't really connected but I wasn't sure to what extent that went. 

I hear you!  I read a lot of speculation on here and perhaps on the internet elsewhere as soon as they announced their engagement that he grew up in polygamy so he must be a polygamist. I think it’s a natural thought.  I was glad they addressed it last week. 

I lucked out with great parents, but I’d hate to be judged based on their choices or have people assume I believed the same. (As it is, there are things I differ from them on in beliefs, but nothing as major). 

I have to remind myself of that, though, because I find myself speculating too. 

Edited by OhNoNike
  • Upvote 6

here is the video she posted after not being on social media for months.  tony may or may not be over by the bed when it pans out at the end but it's too fast can't tell. 

Edited by Ivycoveredtower
  • Upvote 1

Ladies, thanks for your on!ine company. I am starting to get a migraine, so I'm gonna log out for a bit. Great discussing the show with you all. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Great question! @2manyKidzzz

First time they aren't glued together like the other young couples.  ... In last week's episode that was replayed earlier tonight, Mariah mentioned she just graduated Westminster and would be working for the summer. ... Not sure of Audrey's school/work status ...

• Upvote 2

I would rather have the game than listen to any more therapy appointments. Or deep guarded/safe conversations.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the pleasure of your company, Snarkettes!!

Now on to more interesting cray cray:

Who's joining me over at Three Wives, One Husband. Where Abel is planning to marry two more wives. (His brother's widows)

Edited by ChickenettiLuvr
  • Haha 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic