• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

HA88
On 9/14/2019 at 5:17 PM, mstee said:

These people buy houses like crazy. And move a ton. I don’t get why they bought another house and aren’t putting their money towards building homes on their land. 

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/09/14/sister-wives-star-kody-brown-fourth-wife-robyn-reportedly-drop-900000-on-arizona-home/

$900,000 for Robyn's new home blows my mind! The link below includes pictures and loves to poke fun at her saying she was afraid of wooded areas, and the forest fires, and now owns four heavily wooded acres. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7443831/Sister-Wives-stars-Kody-Robyn-Brown-plunk-900-000-Arizona-home.html

I would love to know how the Browns could afford to buy the 20 acres in Flagstaff for $820,000 while having four mortgages in Las Vegas. Then they bought Christine's house for $520,000. I think three of the four Las Vegas homes have sold, so naturally they spend $900,000 on Robyn's new house. The whole we are moving to put some money in the bank because we have equity in the Vegas homes was clearly a lie. Do they use monopoly money? How do they qualify for all these mortgages? Are they all going to file for bankruptcy again once the show is over? I don't want some crummy episode about their fake family interactions I want an episode to how they afford their lifestyle, the homes, land, cars, etc. 

Edited by HA88
Didn't proofread

Wine time!
OyToTheVey

Favorite Robyn gets a pretty nice house while Meri is being kicked out of her rental. I still don’t know why they didn’t use the 900k to build on land they already own. 

mstee

I know that they had previously filed for bankruptcy prior to the show. I just have a hard time believing that they all have learned to manage their money better since and all have amazing credit-enough for all these different houses and mortgages and everything. It’s just all really bizarre to me. And I don’t understand purchasing all these different homes if their end goal is really to live on that land. It almost makes me think that the land is for show and not really for them to build on. Which would also be crazy because they did spend the money for it, not just tour it as a plot-line. I don’t think Meri actually spends time in Arizona. She posts a lot about her daughter and her extended family but not about her sister wives or their kids. I think she is either at her bed and breakfast in Utah or traveling. But that’s just a guess. 

Pretzel
On 9/14/2019 at 11:17 PM, mstee said:

These people buy houses like crazy. And move a ton. I don’t get why they bought another house and aren’t putting their money towards building homes on their land. 

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/09/14/sister-wives-star-kody-brown-fourth-wife-robyn-reportedly-drop-900000-on-arizona-home/

Gosh, they buy a ton of houses. I see why Christine bought hers as she wasn't allowed to move her pets with her to any rentals. A 3-bedroom house is reasonable given that only three more children are living with her at this time. Robyn's new house seems excessive. How do they afford this? Certainly not by selling ugly jewellery or shilling LuLaRoe?! 

Speaking of LuLaRoe, Christine is shilling hard for it these days while Meri is #Living[Her]Why far away from the family 😂. I have no idea why fundies always fall for these MLM schemes. That surely can't bring in more money than if Christine was working a part-time job and going to community college or real college to acquire an actual skill that she could put to use? 

Since the beginning of the show she has often expressed how being heavily over-weight has affected her happiness and self-esteem, and we all know that K-douche has given her a hard time over it more than once ('Nachos', just sayin'). Janelle stated that Kody had not once given her a hard time over her weight or commented on her looks negatively. Just shows again how K used Christine's looks as a way to belittle and control Christine. That said, whatever it is that's brought her some peace, maybe it's Flagstaff, maybe it's having less little kids to take care of, maybe it's Kody just letting her be, maybe it's a lifestyle change, but she looks fabulous these days. 

Spoiler

Edited by Pretzel

SHERA

FYI about Garrison/Robert, LDS church policy has also changed. That’s why it was easier for him to get baptized. New prophet as of January 2018.