IGNORED

Sister Wives 6: Five Adults or Are There? Mariah Is Engaged.

Coconut Flan

I don't believe rumors of a fifth wife or even fifth wife candidate. Anybody can fuck around with Wikipedia, which is why it isn't always a reliable source.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Kody is/was in the middle of an out-of-state move that had plenty of family and real estate drama attached to it. How would he possibly find the time to vet another sister wife candidate?! This is directed at online sources, not at anyone on Free Jinger. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m falling down a sister wives rabbit hole because there are episodes on Hulu right now (season 9 I think?) and I fucking hate Kody lmao

• Upvote 5

On 4/27/2019 at 8:03 PM, SilverBeach said:

I don't believe rumors of a fifth wife or even fifth wife candidate. Anybody can fuck around with Wikipedia, which is why it isn't always a reliable source.

I don't think they'd build a new big ass plyg mansion for exactly four wives if there were any plans of Kody marrying another wife. I have lost so much respect for Kody since the new season aired, but I think he was sincere when he said that four wives was definitely enough for him. I also remember him saying that while he loved children, t(he)y planned for Ariella to be his last as he wants to be able to support all his kids' education (kudos to Kody for making this a priority!) and feels too old to have more little kids. I think he said something along the lines of he wants to be able to walk Ariella down the aisle but is afraid he'd be too old if any more babies were to come. 

There were tons of rumors in the past about Kody possibly courting Robyn's niece, and I get why the Browns thought this was really hurtful. Tabloids didn't shy away from insinuating that he'd be bold enough to proposition his niece. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

I just don't get why you'd be cool with your husband sticking his peen in another woman. 3 others in fact. It's just gross. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, omgpleasestop said:

I just don't get why you'd be cool with your husband sticking his peen in another woman. 3 others in fact. It's just gross. 

You get brainwashed from a young age it’s the only way to salvation, by the time you can question it it’s too late and you have a husband, sisterwives, children, no education and a ton of debt, so to survive you invest in countinuing to rationalize it. 

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, omgpleasestop said:

Thank you for mentioning the pink elephant in the room and making sure all of us have to picture this. LOL! I dunno if I wanna click the FY button (JK, of course), the disgust button, or simply laugh while I try to brain bleach this out of my head. 

• Haha 2

The other day was a boring cold and rainy day so I decided to search for some documentary series or something about sister wife and polygamous life...one of the first 2/3 result was a sister wife dating website! I habe to confess that I fell down the rabbit hole and start browsing you can choose preatty much any combo you want, male, female, couple or group from age 18 to 87!!!

• Confused 1
  • WTF 1

14 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

The other day was a boring cold and rainy day so I decided to search for some documentary series or something about sister wife and polygamous life...one of the first 2/3 result was a sister wife dating website! I habe to confess that I fell down the rabbit hole and start browsing you can choose preatty much any combo you want, male, female, couple or group from age 18 to 87!!!

My reaction is to the website, not your post! Do you know where the site is based out of? I'm assuming it's only in the US. Is polygamy a thing in Italy? Haven't been there in a long time and it was long before I started following fundies (but damn I want to go back to Tuscany for some real Italian pizza. Crave it every day!)

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

Is polygamy a thing in Italy?

Definitely not. It has never been a culturally accepted thing afaik, even pre-Roman cultures weren't polygamous as far as sources show.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, PumaLover said:

My reaction is to the website, not your post! Do you know where the site is based out of? I'm assuming it's only in the US. Is polygamy a thing in Italy? Haven't been there in a long time and it was long before I started following fundies (but damn I want to go back to Tuscany for some real Italian pizza. Crave it every day!)

Don't worry I understand, yes it seems to be us based, but i'm not really sure how to check it.

I live in Tuscany (Florence) so if ever want to come give me a shout out and I will show all the best place to eat pizza and not only. 

As @laPapessaGiovanna has already said no in italy there is defenitly not a thing, I seems to remember that some newspaper said that maybe in some Muslim comunity or something there could be, but I really don't know how much belive them...

• Upvote 1

"Any and all matters with regards to Sisterwives.com to these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws in the State of Arkansas, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Users agree that any and all controversies, disputes or claims arising out of this Agreement, shall be exclusively governed by arbitration. The place of arbitration shall be Carroll County Arkansas."

This was in their rules forum, it seems that are based on Arkansas, someone know how far Carrol County is from the Duggars?  

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

So I keep watching season 9 and I watched season 1 episode 1, and the difference is stark. 

Also, I kinda like Janelle. (Also, is it mean spirited to think that perhaps...Meri sometimes has been drinking when they film?)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

My daughter and I went back to season 1, and we are enjoying it so much the second time, LOLOLOL!  The first few episodes seemed so unscripted and fun to watch.  

• Upvote 4

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:38 PM, Natalie22 said:

Honestly, I think even if the move was because Dayton is starting college it wouldn't be because of Dayton.  He had the choice to go to a local university and not arizona but he applied out of state, which i wouldn't be surprised if it was an attempt to get away.  I think this has more to do with Robyn thinking Dayton won't be able to manage or adjust to living by himself, but I think he'd be just fine.  He seems incredibly highly functioning and this just seems like a helicopter parent more than anything.

I recall that early on in the discussion about moving Robyn said she wanted to move to a place that HAD a college Dayton could attend, not that she wanted to move to a specific place because Dayton had chosen a school there. Robyn wanted Dayton to live at home the first year to help with the transition to college. If they had moved to Pullman, Washington or Manhattan, Kansas then Dayton would have attended WSU or KSU. Wherever they moved Dayton would choose a school near that location. 

I don't think it was Robyn who chose Flagstaff or insisted it be that city, so blaming her really doesn't seem fair. They do all appear to like living in Flagstaff from what I've read on their Instagrams and Twitters. I think the kids seem to like it too, from the little I've seen from them. I don't check on the kids' social media accounts. 

I'm really curious about the house Kody had designed. I liked it a lot and it does seem to make sense IF they plan to stay in that location. However, I can't see Meri being okay with a smaller portion of space than the other wives have. And really, except for Robyn, do any of them need lots of bedrooms? Janelle's last two children are 17 and 14, Christine has girls who are 17,16, and 9, and Meri has no children still at home. Could the individual home areas be smaller and a communal extra bedroom and bathroom area be added instead for when adult children visit? That might pacify Meri somewhat. I just can't see her going along with having the smallest space. For this alone I'm looking forward to the next season. Can't wait to see the wives' reactions to Kody's grand plan!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 5/9/2019 at 5:26 PM, Italiangirl said:

Omg its so wrong i wanna fall down this hole too. 

I am gunna add that to my things to google eventually. I had no idea that kind of dating website was a thing.

• Haha 1

Does anyone have a good idea of the kids ages? Like which kids are graduating hs this year and how many does that leave at home? They gotta be close to Janelle being an empty nester and Christine only having Truly left, right?

edit: just realized their birthdays are on wikipedia doh! 

Edited by habert
  • Upvote 1

@Italiangirl It looks like it is the next county over. If they are still in Benton County, but I think (if I am looking at the map correctly) that is already Washington county, so it is diagonal-ish from them. What is in in Carrol county is Eureka Springs which has a reputation for being a very liberal place. They are very welcoming of all kinds of people, a bit of an anomaly up there. Also where the Cresent Hotel is. That place is super creepy. Sorry drift, I was going to say if a site like that based in AR was going to be anywhere then it does make a bit of sense to be there. Very cool find on your part!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

• 2 weeks later...

So good to hear. All of Jenelles boys had trouble adjusting. Hopefully, he and Hunter can still make sure Gabe is ok. 

I noticed the article sad that Aspen is headed to polygamy. I thought I was the only one that noticed that. She's always said no but there's just something about this marriage that screams "I'm about to get a sister wife".

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2019 at 1:23 PM, OyToTheVey said:

So good to hear. All of Jenelles boys had trouble adjusting. Hopefully, he and Hunter can still make sure Gabe is ok. 

I noticed the article sad that Aspen is headed to polygamy. I thought I was the only one that noticed that. She's always said no but there's just something about this marriage that screams "I'm about to get a sister wife".

This article really just seems to be exaggerating things.  It makes sense that an adult is staying to finish his education.  The AUB has always felt closely aligned with the LDS and the browns even talked about having their kids attend their youth groups.  The parents haven't seemed to have much of an issue with two of their other kids wanting to join the LDS.  Garrison going by his first name isn't that big of a deal.  It happens all the time. And the Aspen thing just seems like pure speculation based on stuff we already know like her husband's sister is a plural wife.  That doesn't mean they want to have more wives. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Natalie22 said:

This article really just seems to be exaggerating things.  It makes sense that an adult is staying to finish his education.  The AUB has always felt closely aligned with the LDS and the browns even talked about having their kids attend their youth groups.  The parents haven't seemed to have much of an issue with two of their other kids wanting to join the LDS.  Garrison going by his first name isn't that big of a deal.  It happens all the time. And the Aspen thing just seems like pure speculation based on stuff we already know like her husband's sister is a plural wife.  That doesn't mean they want to have more wives. 

AUB is a break off of the mainstream LDS church. 

35 minutes ago, SHERA said:

AUB is a break off of the mainstream LDS church. 

Yes, I know.  But from what I've heard from former members, out of many of the fundamentalist groups, AUB is probably the closest to the LDS and still thinks somewhat fondly of them.  The FLDS and the Kingstons are less similar and seem to have less kind feelings to the LDS.

• Upvote 2

Wonder if they were visiting Mariah since she lives there now.

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic