IGNORED

Sister Wives 6: Five Adults or Are There? Mariah Is Engaged.

Coconut Flan

Welp, I wanted to watch. But couldn't because houseguests. So was watching Superstar on NBC. But that isn't cutting it.

So tuning in late to the party.

Clicked over to Sister Wives just in time to hear Kodouche say:

"A man with 10 wives ... don't be a jackwagon."

Really???? That's where the line is drawn??? Hypocrisy, thy name is Kody. Blech.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

I'm heading over to Three Wives, One Husband. 

Please join me! I could use the company... and the diversion...

• Upvote 3

No new info. Kody and Meri are going to try and work on their relationship. 

Then they answered questions about polygamy. They mentioned the word”principle’ in the context of accepting the principle. I guess that is the spirit babies principal. 

I still really admire they wey they immediately accepted Mariah for who she is. So, that is very good. But polygamy is crazy to me. Because I don’t believe in spirit babies. Ha ha. 

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Welp, I wanted to watch. But couldn't because houseguests. So was watching Superstar on NBC. But that isn't cutting it.

So tuning in late to the party.

Clicked over to Sister Wives just in time to hear Kodouche say:

"A man with 10 wives ... don't be a jackwagon."

Really???? That's where the line is drawn??? Hypocrisy, thy name is Kody. Blech.

Hi! I caught bits and pieces. Kody and Meri ought to just give it up. They are not sexually intimate, and that is tough to come back from especially since Kody doesn't want to.

There was a Tony sighting.

Christine thinks Meri was wrong when she yelled at the kids a few years ago. In this case, Meri was right as the kids were behaving like jerks. Another reason the one family business is a lie.

Kody had a ponytail. I wish he would go bald.

They lied when answering the question about why multiple husbands and one wife isn't a thing. Actually, it's because one woman can only bear so many children regardless of the number of husbands she has. The wives said it's because men are too difficult. Huh?

• Upvote 13

I wish it was an hour of the kids talking. They seem really well adjusted for all the shit with their parents. I'm actually more interested in what they have to say.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

• 1 month later...

Just saw a Hollywood gossip article saying Meri has a mystery man and this time he's real. Wonder if there's any truth to it. 

• Thank You 1

11 hours ago, Berta McGee said:

Just saw a Hollywood gossip article saying Meri has a mystery man and this time he's real. Wonder if there's any truth to it. 

I could easily see Meri with another guy. She and Kody don't seem to even like each other much, and haven't for years, apparently. Other than for financial reasons, what keeps Meri there? She is legally divorced from Kody and would be free to go in that regard. Kody did not appear to be very interested in trying to repair or improve his relationship with Meri so I could see her giving up on him. If she bought that house in Utah she would have a reason to be out of Las Vegas frequently and would have a place to stay. There could well be some truth in the story, I think. I bet Meri INSISTED on meeting him right away this time, if it was an online introduction.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

All I can say is, I hope Meri finds true love again. As bitchy and self-involved as she can be, I don't think that's her true character but that it comes from a place of loneliness and despair and a deep longing for a significant other who devotes his time an love to her and only her. 

I think Kody will get over it. If it's true then I am sure he's genuinely disappointed that it all had to come to this but that's what happens when you have too many wives to meet everyone's emotional needs. He became painfully aware of how distant him and Meri had become even before the catfish scandal and it hit him how one thing led to another. Anyhoo, I don't think he'll be too sad about Meri being gone and it will be more about how to keep the show alive with her gone. Maybe there'll even be more peace in the cult-de-sac with her negative energy being gone with her. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

I don't trust anything I see on InTouch only. They've been doing these stories about Meri every few weeks for a while now and they haven't been true yet, plus they're the only one reporting it.

Meri also posted this on twitter yesterday, which I would assume is a response to the rumors:

• Upvote 2

Meril won't leave. She likes her wet bar too much. And she would be too concerned about possible disapproval from Mariah.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

I don't trust anything I see on InTouch only. They've been doing these stories about Meri every few weeks for a while now and they haven't been true yet, plus they're the only one reporting it.

Meri also posted this on twitter yesterday, which I would assume is a response to the rumors:

Every time I see her talk about staying with him I feel bummed. I mean she’s a fully grown adult and she is choosing to make that choice and all but wow, they shouldn’t have to fight tooth and nail to save their marriage. It is so painfully obvious on the show how little chemistry they have anymore. If anything I think sister wives makes it easier for them to ignore that because they can go long periods of time without hanging out or being physically intimate. Their relationship seems so sad.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

44 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Meril won't leave. She likes her wet bar too much. And she would be too concerned about possible disapproval from Mariah.

I do agree with you but it makes her relationship with Sam so confusing. It seemed for sure like she was in love with Sam and if Sam were real she'd be gone gone gone. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:33 PM, Eternalbluepearl said:

I do agree with you but it makes her relationship with Sam so confusing. It seemed for sure like she was in love with Sam and if Sam were real she'd be gone gone gone. 

I think she'd have been gone, too, if Sam had been real. Do you ever read "his" site, not Batman yet? Oh my gosh! Whenever I need a good laugh I go there. Sam currently has four kids age two and under and his wife now wants out because it's all too much for her. Even though around a month or so earlier she wanted another baby. Poor Sam and his 3 nannies, plus the ever-present-and-wonderful Lindsey will have to raise all those babies alone.  Will they stay in Paris? Will Sam's wife give up all rights to the one baby she actually had? Will the pre-nup hold up in court if there is a divorce? Will Sam ever actually work at any of the numerous businesses he owns? 

The voice of the blog writer is so female; can't Jackie even make an attempt to change that? Still, if I'm bored and need to laugh and joke about something, that blog is the place!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

i've been watching this show off an on for a while, but i haven't watched it in a while just because i haven't the time. for this reason, i love these threads and just wanted to give a big thank you and shout out to everyone that is helping me stay up to date with this craziness because wowee it is epic. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/2/2018 at 5:33 PM, Eternalbluepearl said:

You're exactly right. But once she had no one to go to, she wasn't leaving. That was my point. Meri had an emotional affair and Kody has not forgiven her for it despite him saying that he thought she was taken advantage of.

Edited by SilverBeach
  • Upvote 2

I am not loving any of the mom dresses.  Meri....ayeesh.  They must not be talking to her at  all.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Spoiler

Nachrichten-Bild(3153914610).jpeg.70edac4e69a73fd2843df3fc31b7cd2c.jpeg

Baby Axel's face expresses my opinion on Kody in a kilt. 

Spoiler

aspyn-brown-wedding-6-2000.jpg&w=2200&q=

Beautiful bride. A lot of beard on the groom. 

All I can say about the wedding is Aspyn and Mitch look so happy and I hope they will have a happy marriage. They expressed numerous times that they are not interested in living a plural marriage, so I don't understand why they are getting so much hate. Even if they wanted to live plural marriage, it is their choice. They're adults and can decide for themselves how they want to live. 

They had a beautiful outdoor wedding that actually deserves its name. No freezing disaster like Mykelti and OfMykelti's. Audrey and Mariah look happy together. Dayton looks great! The Browns are a loving family and it shows. 

I am not a big fan of the mothers-of-the-bride dresses, but Janelle looks better than ever and Christine looks great in the dark green dress even though I don't like how it fits. It makes her look bigger than she is IMHO. Meri and Robyn's dresses are mew to me. But seriously, is that what counts? I don't think so. They all want to celebrate their daughter and son-in-law, have fun, and remember this day. So who cares what the parents wear and look like. 

Edited by Pretzel
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

LOL! I hadn't been over to read dear ol' Not Batman lately. So.... his wife was 'overwhelmed' with four kids and three nannies and all the money in the freaking world?  Poor dear.   Especially when Sam did Everything and she didn't have to do anything!   It's so hard for him!  But - never fear, like Meri, she still loves him  - it isn't HIM!   

And on this season of nothing really ever happens there  - a kid or two will get married, Kody will throw his hair back and look around frantically, Meri will cry and be sad and sorry, and not involved in the family.   Genelle will talk about getting fit, and Christine will look forward to more grandbabies while Robyn oversees all with her wise and knowing ways, and her nanny because sister wives don't really like or help each other.   Man, I hope Jinx will be back so I don't have to watch.    

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Tony looks so awkward. Probably thinking about how they could have had this nice of a wedding except they had to wait until December. 

Honestly my first reaction to the Aspyn-got-married news was profound disappointment. Too often marriage just stops the woman's development as a person dead in it's tracks and I like Aspyn, damn it!  But they at least look happy together so here's to hoping.

Kody's hair though. smh

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

Too often marriage just stops the woman's development as a person dead in it's tracks[...]

Sorry, I haven't read bigger bullshit today. Marriage stops a woman's development as a person? Seriously? WTF? 

What stops a person's development as a person is the person herself. The person decides how (s)he behaves, what they do, and who they want to be, in or outside of marriage. 

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2
  • Love 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic