IGNORED

Josiah Duggar Part 7: Waiting for the Wedding Pics

laPapessaGiovanna

On 5/29/2018 at 5:59 AM, Naga Viper said:

My death cult brings all the fundies to the yard
And it's, like, more righteous than yours
Darn right, more godly than yours
I can preach it but I have to charge

I was going to post the same song, but with ‘pickle’ instead of ‘death cult’ in the first line. I didn’t get any further - yours is much better!

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

Now in this particular picture I don't see nearly as much of Josh as we have in previous shots. But this trend of them marrying people who could almost be their sibling? Ugh!! Joe and Kendra come to mind first but also in the one above, 'Si and Lauren look to have the same nose and same jawline. Biggest difference I see is in the eyes. So maybe the Duggar genes aren't that strong but JB picks partners with certain physical characteristics? It's kinda creepy really.

I remember once reading something about spouses often looking curiously similar:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-mysteries-love/201505/are-we-attracted-people-who-look-us

It's definitely true for my husband and me. We are not related in any way and come from different countries and ethnic backgrounds, but we could pass as siblings. Even on our baby pictures we look more similar to one another than to our actual biological siblings ;)

6 hours ago, miss_batson said:
And there are some comments its wedding weekend.

I don’t think it is. Alexandra Perez is getting married tomorrow. The Duggars have attended I think all of her sisters’ weddings, Josie was even a flower girl in one of them.

I think June 30 is the most plausible date still. 

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

I don’t think it is. Alexandra Perez is getting married tomorrow. The Duggars have attended I think all of her sisters’ weddings, Josie was even a flower girl in one of them.

I think June 30 is the most plausible date still. 

Don't know, just speculation. Im not really in touch with Perez Family or Wedding that is going to happen these weekend. But i also found these. Just another speculation. Hannah is i believe Lauren's friend. 

Screenshot_20180601-170859.png

Screenshot_20180601-170849.png

Well, if they just had lots of friends come to Arkansas for the bachelor/bachelorette party, it would indeed make sense for them to get married soon after that so people wouldn‘t have to travel twice. Would make this weekend plausible. Just saying. 

Edited to add a comma that‘s probably not needed in English but for my German brain. I will never understand how any language can work with that few commas. :56247958035f1_32(18):

According to the comments on Josiah's Instagram post, there's a rumor going around that Lauren is already pregnant and due October 18. Speculate away, I guess, but who comes up with these things?

49 minutes ago, albireo said:

According to the comments on Josiah's Instagram post, there's a rumor going around that Lauren is already pregnant and due October 18. Speculate away, I guess, but who comes up with these things?

Oh FFS

1 hour ago, albireo said:

GDI, same fucking thing that was/still is with people thinkin Joy got preggo before the wedding date. As I've said before in the Joy-Anna thread... do they really fucking think the chaperone is gonna give 'em the keys to a motel and say "have a go at it, kids" ?!

They're fundies! Women have no fucking freedom! Sure, the guys could very well end up doing something extramarital *cough*Josh*cough* and perhaps pop some lady preggo because men actually have some freedom compared to the women; they're not expected to stay at home, they're expected to be out and about!

‘I love how you love, Jesus with all your heart’

Lads and ladettes we have our conclusive proof fundie homeschooling is a pile of crap.

On 6/1/2018 at 11:41 AM, albireo said:

It is so dumb. Lauren does not have a baby bump. However, I am an experienced finger-counter and I thought Joy was huge and Austin too cute to resist for long...but that baby was not early so HA

On 6/1/2018 at 8:41 PM, albireo said:

Aparently Lauren has a pinterest board were she has pinned things about baby showers and labor, so i guess the rumour comes from that. But i doubt it, she probably is just preparing for the future and is hoping to get pregnant soon after the wedding.

2 minutes ago, llucie said:

Aparently Lauren has a pinterest board were she has pinned things about baby showers and labor, so i guess the rumour comes from that. But i doubt it, she probably is just preparing for the future and is hoping to get pregnant soon after the wedding.

Yeah, seriously. I mean, these girls are raised for one purpose and one purpose only: marriage and motherhood. When you know you're about to get married and likely get pregnant two seconds later and stay pregnant for the next 25 years, of course you're going to be thinking and planning for baby stuff.

22 minutes ago, llucie said:

And she may also have a fundy friend or a dozen who are pregnant

51 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Also her mom just gave birth like, a few months ago lol. Fundies are seriously fucking weird as shittttt haha

By this point, everything for the wedding should already really be planned, it's just carrying out the details now. Once your wedding is planned, any proper fundie girl knows the next step is planning for pregnancy. Wedding day and conception tend to go hand in hand. 

I am single and have planned hypothetical weddings and what I'd buy for my babies. I don't have pintrests about these but I have been bored and browsed catalogues. 

6 hours ago, llucie said:
On 6/1/2018 at 2:41 PM, albireo said:

I think people just hope some Duggar WILL get caught.

I can't even look at 'Siah anymore--he's too Josh-ish. Ick. I really don't find much that's appealing about her either.  Let's see what house they get, how they decorate it and what they name the kid and then it's the next season and Jeremiah or whoever gets to court. I still think JB is holding out for twins to marry Jana and John!

8 hours ago, HereticHick said:

She has 2 soon to be sisters in law who are due right around her wedding. 

Plus again, these young adults want to stay virgins. I don’t think they are actively coerced into it, as in, they would really want to but then the chaperone physically restrains them or interferes in some significant way. Nope, I think they are quite happy where they are at, so no need for pregnancy rumours. 

The press said the same about Joy and Jill, they also decided to claim Jessa and Ben had sex when they decided to have their first kiss in private. Press want a Duggar scandal again and one being pregnant or getting a girl pregnant would give them something to write about.

11 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

I'm not even engaged of pregnant and I have BOTH a wedding and baby shower board on pintrest. 

ok I have wedding dress pictures a whole stack  - that and a stack of photos of shoes....shh don't tell anyone 

4 hours ago, Nargus said:

She has 2 soon to be sisters in law who are due right around her wedding. 

shirley you can't be serious - are you sure???

51 minutes ago, nst said:

shirley you can't be serious - are you sure???

Am I missing a joke here? @Nargus is talking about Jinger & Kendra.

2 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

The press said the same about Joy and Jill, they also decided to claim Jessa and Ben had sex when they decided to have their first kiss in private. Press want a Duggar scandal again and one being pregnant or getting a girl pregnant would give them something to write about.

I actually always got the vibe at the duggar weddings that they rushed away to consummate the marriage then and there. 

For some creep factor google Gloriavale New Zealand. Its a lovely little god cult on the west coast of the south island. Weddings are are prearranged , couples get married and then go and consummate the marriage before the reception meal. The mothers of the married couple are in charge of making them special linen for the event. Super creepy!!! TVNZ has done a series on them. The founder (who has recently died) has sex charges against him.

When Joy literally said that they would not be staying long for the reception I found it also a little creepy.

You just had your first (and second and third) kiss, must be enough to keep your pants (skirt) on for a few hours more.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived