IGNORED

Josiah Duggar Part 7: Waiting for the Wedding Pics

laPapessaGiovanna

FDDE08F5-46E0-4F01-BD0D-5583A026EFB5.thumb.jpeg.3f33045bd6b3d27aa52b85c428066cec.jpeg

Josiah and Lauren have been registry shopping! Also check out the shameless plug in the comments - he’s obviously hoping for some fan donations. 

AB60CECC-3E48-4F6F-A2F4-C6EB8C1857B6.jpeg.531a59b0994cd73dd2a76abec6f8c667.jpeg

I checked the registry and there is what I am assuming is a fake wedding date of 31/12/2018. I wasn’t in the mood to inspect their registry too closely so not sure whether this is a registry we were already aware of. It’s possible that it is and this picture is just to throw us off the scent that the wedding is sooner rather than later (we know how dishonest Duggars can be with their timelines!). 

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they're only just now doing their registry, wouldn't the wedding be even later than June 30th?

There was a registry supposedly for them that I believe had Josiah's birthday as the wedding date (which the Duggars have started doing to throw people off the scent - it's never the real date). I can't tell if this is the same one or not.

According to the "sources" who are supposedly in the know, the invitations have already been sent with the registry information included. So either the sources are lying, or they're, what... updating their registry? Adding another one?

Can you tell I know basically nothing at all about wedding planning and wedding registries? :pb_lol:

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

If they're only just now doing their registry, wouldn't the wedding be even later than June 30th?

There was a registry supposedly for them that I believe had Josiah's birthday as the wedding date (which the Duggars have started doing to throw people off the scent - it's never the real date). I can't tell if this is the same one or not.

According to the "sources" who are supposedly in the know, the invitations have already been sent with the registry information included. So either the sources are lying, or they're, what... updating their registry? Adding another one?

Can you tell I know basically nothing at all about wedding planning and wedding registries? :pb_lol:

Or the registry picture is old and he’s now just posting. 

I don't get it. Why does the date have to be such a big secret? Why does it matter if people know? As long as we don't know the location, they should be fine. 

30 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

I don't get it. Why does the date have to be such a big secret? Why does it matter if people know? As long as we don't know the location, they should be fine. 

I honestly don’t begrudge them this one. They’ve had tabloids staking out their weddings in the past and I wouldn’t be surprised if they got some crazy fans inviting themselves as well.

29 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

Knowing the date would make it much easier for any paparazzi wanting to get photos, or any other form of unwanted attention/intrusion, wouldn’t it?

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

I honestly don’t begrudge them this one. They’ve had tabloids staking out their weddings in the past and I wouldn’t be surprised if they got some crazy fans inviting themselves as well.

I think it helps to cut down on the amount of acquaintances that try to invite themselves as well. They already are having to accommodate roughly 1000 people for each one of these weddings, I assume that even with that number they still don’t invite every single friend or acquaintance they know. For example, if a date is given, a family could call up JB and say “oh I’ve arranged to take the weekend off in hopes we could come to the wedding!” even though they never got an invite, they could guilt the family into extending them one, plus all of the fans and whatnot hoping to attend as well. I don’t blame them for this one.

If the date is known Jill Rod may show up wearing white and sit everyone in the front seats. She wasn't invited to the last one after her outing the date of Jinger's wedding but would that stop her just showing up.

Even if it is a 'secret' to the outside world I cannot imagine that most fundie's know the data anyway (even if they are not invited).

They all have the same circle of friends, JRod will here from several people that they have 'a wedding' to attend on a certain day. If she does not know who's wedding it is even JRod is smart enough to conclude that it is the Duggar's.

On 5/21/2018 at 5:34 PM, Glasgowghirl said:

If the date is known Jill Rod may show up wearing white and sit everyone in the front seats. She wasn't invited to the last one after her outing the date of Jinger's wedding but would that stop her just showing up.

PLEASE, PLEASE dear Rufus, let this happen. 

16 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

PLEASE, PLEASE dear Rufus, let this happen. 

She will probably will and expect to park the RV outside the house again.

31 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Of course! She'd have to remind the older teen males what a beautiful and righteous young woman Nurie is, and what a wonderful and submissive helpmeet she'd make. 

On 5/23/2018 at 2:38 PM, Glasgowghirl said:

Shitter's full.

On 5/23/2018 at 4:11 PM, Audrey2 said:

Of course! She'd have to remind the older teen males what a beautiful and righteous young woman Nurie is, and what a wonderful and submissive helpmeet she'd make. 

I think Michelle might be willing to donate to Planned Parenthood before accepting Jill as an in-law.

I think the reason the Duggars want to have that campground is so they can route wedding "guests" there and then charge them.  Think of all the money to be made.

13 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Shitter's full.

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family wedding. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm wedding emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest wedding since Mary married Joseph. And when David squeezes his fat white ass down that driveway tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the Arkansas.

I would be SO BLESSED by a Duggar wedding where Jill Rodrigues worms her way into some cringe-tastic airtime...but Derick Dillard is covered by awkward lens flare.  

38 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

I would be SO BLESSED by a Duggar wedding where Jill Rodrigues worms her way into some cringe-tastic airtime...but Derick Dillard is covered by awkward lens flare.  

I personally prefer the poop emoji for such things. 

I just can't get over the fact that if their wedding date really isn't until June 30th this is going to be the longest Duggar engagement ever. What about all those desires? Just being stirred up without any way to righteously fulfill them?? FOR FOUR MONTHS??? It's scandalous!

Any evidence of swarms of fundies descending upon Northwest Arkansas? For some reason I feel like the wedding is this weekend.

12 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family wedding. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm wedding emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest wedding since Mary married Joseph. And when David squeezes his fat white ass down that driveway tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the Arkansas.

Where's the tylenol? :pb_lol:

16 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Any evidence of swarms of fundies descending upon Northwest Arkansas? For some reason I feel like the wedding is this weekend.

Same, I see it happening before Kendra has her baby.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived