IGNORED

BRADRICK! Divorce Part 3: Now With Remarriage?

Destiny

Poor Kelly. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.  Another awkward looking blowhard hand picked by daddy. I'm sur he'll feel the need to prove his manhood by impregnating her repeatedly just like Bradrick.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really trying to analyze what Bradrick could have done that would make it socially acceptable, in their culture, for Kelly and this guy to get married. I am really still surprised that she wasn't forced to live out Anna Duggar's fate. Also, I wonder what Robert Ziegler does for a living now that he is no longer working as a high school math teacher per the Indoctrination film. Kelly Bradrick happily had a kid year after year despite one birth where she almost died. I am pretty sure she is going to keep doing this.

Where is Peter Bradrick living? Doesn't he live across the country in in Washington, or something?

2 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I am really trying to analyze what Bradrick could have done that would make it socially acceptable, in their culture, for Kelly and this guy to get married. I am really still surprised that she wasn't forced to live out Anna Duggar's fate. Also, I wonder what Robert Ziegler does for a living now that he is no longer working as a high school math teacher per the Indoctrination film. Kelly Bradrick happily had a kid year after year despite one birth where she almost died. I am pretty sure she is going to keep doing this.

My guess is that he's working for old Scottie himself. 

20 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

Poor Kelly. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.  Another awkward looking blowhard hand picked by daddy. I'm sur he'll feel the need to prove his manhood by impregnating her repeatedly just like Bradrick.

My guess? He will tie Bradrick by menopause. 6 Bradrick and 6 Zieglers. An even dozen.

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My guess? He will tie Bradrick by menopause. 6 Bradrick and 6 Zieglers. An even dozen.

It's probably his goal to outdo Bradrick by attempting for 7 new arrows in their quiver. I can see it happening easily too. I think the divorce was only finalized last April so if I am correct, Kelly has not even been divorced for an entire year yet and is already re-married.

2 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

It's probably his goal to outdo Bradrick by attempting for 7 new arrows in their quiver. I can see it happening easily too. I think the divorce was only finalized last April so if I am correct, Kelly has not even been divorced for an entire year yet and is already re-married.

A guy from my former fundie church is getting married barely a year from his divorce. He was engaged before the 6 month Anny of the divorce. Rumor has it they were texting before the divorce. He's still in good standing in the church tho. 

8 minutes ago, EowynW said:

A guy from my former fundie church is getting married barely a year from his divorce. He was engaged before the 6 month Anny of the divorce. Rumor has it they were texting before the divorce. He's still in good standing in the church tho. 

Do you mind sharing the reason for his divorce? I'm really surprised to hear of fundie churches not excommunicating members for getting divorces, especially after witnessing Anna Duggar sticking with Josh.

The only way I can think of what happened between Peter & Kelly is something such as Peter having a long-running affair with someone else and falling in love. Kelly must have found out and probably wanted to play the long-suffering wife role like Anna Duggar and make it work for their kids and keep their status in the church community. They were the fundie It Couple. They had a reputation to uphold especially given her father's platform. Peter probably fell in love with the other person and wanted to leave Kelly. Peter seemed disillusioned with his faith after the Doug Phillips scandal and I wouldn't be surprised if Peter became an agnostic or atheist, or at least more liberal, and wanted out of the marriage so he could live his life with another lover. Perhaps he didn't get along with Kelly's fundie dad either anymore. That would have given Scott Brown, who seems like a control-freak, more incentive to want to take the control back away from Peter. That's the only way I can see it since I think Kelly would have been pressured to remain married.

If you read the earlier threads there is more information on why a divorce was probably allowed. 

It says in an article that robert ziegler was a teacher at a Christian school after being fired from the public school and then left because he wanted to become a pastor. 

I found his biography via the Indoctrination website. He is apparently educated from a legitimate college and smart. I don't know why he would want to resign from his private Christian school principal job. He sounds like he wants to be Scott Brown 2.0 now. This is his biography:

robert1.jpg.b19dfaecaadcb5f670d68374206d5e75.jpg

I genuinely think a gay affair would be the silver bullet for a Scott Brown-approved divorce and re-marriage. 

Bradrick!'s real estate broker's license is still valid in Washington State. Google searching yields a number of hits that indicate he's a Keller-Williams agent. 

45 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

My guess is that he's working for old Scottie himself. 

Mine too.  I found a White Pages listing for him in Wake Forest.  I suppose he might be a former intern of Scott's also.  Perhaps Scottie dug him out of the reject pile of Kelly's former suitors.

37 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I'm really surprised to hear of fundie churches not excommunicating members for getting divorces, especially after witnessing Anna Duggar sticking with Josh.

You need to understand that all Fundies are not Gothardites.  They don't all behave like Anna.  The VF crowd have significant differences in doctrine and behavior and they don't all put their money where their mouths are.  Some sins are "unforgivable" though.  

If you would like to catch up, the dirt on the divorce is discussed in the first Bradrick Divorce thread beginning here:  

I stand by my belief that my original source, and the back-up source I confirmed the info with, have always been absolutely reliable in the past.  It does explain things.

58 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

I'm having visions of an Emily Meyers/Freckled Fox situation.

For those unfamiliar, Emily is a Mormon blogger known for having "5 in 5", then being widowed at age 24 or so after her husband died of cancer. She remarried VERY quickly to an old flame with an OBVIOUS chip on his shoulder about Emily's deceased husband, and Emily was pregnant by their first anniversary, IIRC. I just hope Kelly's new hubby doesn't "accidentally" shoot her like Emily's did.

Note: Sorry for the slight derail there.

6 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Mine too.  I found a White Pages listing for him in Wake Forest.  I suppose he might be a former intern of Scott's also.  Perhaps Scottie dug him out of the reject pile of Kelly's former suitors.

You need to understand that all Fundies are not Gothardites.  They don't all behave like Anna.  The VF crowd have significant differences in doctrine and behavior and they don't all put their money where their mouths are.  Some sins are "unforgivable" though.  

If you would like to catch up, the dirt on the divorce is discussed in the first Bradrick Divorce thread beginning here:  

I stand by my belief that my original source, and the back-up source I confirmed the info with, have always been absolutely reliable in the past.  It does explain things.

In JRod language, I am having a SEVERE amount of trouble finding anything that explains why they divorced. I've already looked through it 2x months ago. Most of the thread has been derailed.

3 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

In JRod language, I am having a SEVERE amount of trouble finding anything that explains why they divorced. I've already looked through it 2x months ago. Most of the thread has been derailed.

The comment that Palimpsest linked (and the whole last two pages of that thread) have a lot of stuff. He apparently cheated on her with both men and women for a really long time.

38 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

This is his biography:

robert1.jpg.b19dfaecaadcb5f670d68374206d5e75.jpg

Well, being a step-father to six is certainly working with parents and their children....and "laboring to meet the Biblical qualifications for becoming a pastor" might include a godly wife and a big herd of kids. I dunno, I can't shake the bad feeling I have about all this.

42 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

I found his biography via the Indoctrination website. He is apparently educated from a legitimate college and smart. I don't know why he would want to resign from his private Christian school principal job. He sounds like he wants to be Scott Brown 2.0 now. This is his biography:

He looks like creepy Nicholas Cage's creepier younger brother. 

So, has he been married before or has he just been waiting for the right woman?  Any pics of the wedding?  Did Scottie officiate? 

Don't have a good feeling about this.  He was fired from public school for annoying students for Jesus, which to me is less about zeal and more about having poor boundaries. 

1 hour ago, Howl said:
He looks like creepy Nicholas Cage's creepier younger brother. 

So, has he been married before or has he just been waiting for the right woman?  Any pics of the wedding?  Did Scottie officiate? 

We don’t even know for 100% sure there was a wedding. It looks pretty likely, but all we are going off of is a wedding registry.

These aren’t terribly uncommon names. While I think we are probably right about who it is, and that there was a wedding, we are very much on the speculation bus. 

This isn’t directed at you, just your post was a good starting point. [emoji4]

1 hour ago, luv2laugh said:

Do you mind sharing the reason for his divorce? I'm really surprised to hear of fundie churches not excommunicating members for getting divorces, especially after witnessing Anna Duggar sticking with Josh.

The only way I can think of what happened between Peter & Kelly is something such as Peter having a long-running affair with someone else and falling in love. Kelly must have found out and probably wanted to play the long-suffering wife role like Anna Duggar and make it work for their kids and keep their status in the church community. They were the fundie It Couple. They had a reputation to uphold especially given her father's platform. Peter probably fell in love with the other person and wanted to leave Kelly. Peter seemed disillusioned with his faith after the Doug Phillips scandal and I wouldn't be surprised if Peter became an agnostic or atheist, or at least more liberal, and wanted out of the marriage so he could live his life with another lover. Perhaps he didn't get along with Kelly's fundie dad either anymore. That would have given Scott Brown, who seems like a control-freak, more incentive to want to take the control back away from Peter. That's the only way I can see it since I think Kelly would have been pressured to remain married.

He's getting away with it because he's the "wronged one". His wife left him for the next door neighbor. I am not defending her, but I am willing to lay money on the fact he was starting something with his current fiancé (also a divorced women in the church) while they were married and his wife found out. It just really feels weird in my gut if you knew these people. 

3 hours ago, Mellowing With Age said:

Could it be the same Robert Ziegler that was in Scott Browns movie, Indoctrination??? 

Dude looks like a generic-brand Nic Cage.

Edit: heh, I see I'm not the only one.

23 minutes ago, luv2laugh said:

The link I gave you above was to the divorce papers and non-derailed  discussion for a couple of pages.   Let's make it SEVERELY easy for you then. But you will need to follow a link and actually read a single post all the way through.

Again, I stand by my sources.  

Okay, so I've never closely followed the VF crowd (aside from picking up bits and bobs here and there), same with Kelly's divorce, but I just want to say that this sucks. She's still locked into this system and it seems like she was probably sold to the highest bidder. And I have a special disgust for people like him, teachers who try to impose their religion on their students, because I had a teacher like that when I was in high school and it was absolutely infuriating! Fuck this guy.

I find this fascinating. Since he is the new headship, does he have to re-train her to be his submissive wife? Do the kids now have to call him daddy and pretend their biological dad doesn’t exist? Will the first set of kids be considered less than the new husband’s kids? Is kelly considered less of a wife since she is not a virgin? Is new husband elevated in their circles because he took pity on kelly and her children? 

11 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

The link I gave you above was to the divorce papers and non-derailed  discussion for a couple of pages.   Let's make it SEVERELY easy for you then. But you will need to follow a link and actually read a single post all the way through.

Again, I stand by my sources.  

When I clicked on the first link you sent, I landed on page 1/27. I read through the first 7 pages and it wasn't anything regarding the reason for their divorce. I skimmed the following pages and didn't see anything. It wasn't until the last page, page 27, on your post, that I came across information regarding why they divorced. I'm not trying to make a big deal of it but it was really confusing and hard to find.

Never mind @Palimpsest, I messed something up when I clicked on the first link. It was my mistake and it sent me to the first page.

• Jellybean locked this topic
  • Jellybean unlocked and locked this topic

Archived